Beverly Hills youth football
express mom

Huntington, WV

#520 Nov 19, 2010
Wayne A Team MOM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...I bet you were suprised...not as easy to win it, if you have to play fair, so that's what made the game out Wayne "so bad." Had we known then, what we found out before the turf bowl, we parents and fans would have been watchin a little closer. What made it worse, was a disrepectful TEAM getting on OUR 50 yrd line, chanting a bunch of bs...and having the boys fall on the ground...wtf was that all about???? I mean really??? Then have the balls to state..."this isnt Wayne's field anymore, it's dc's" NOW explain that?? Do you really think that is teaching those boys good sportsmanship???? SOOOO the turf bowl was close because our boys are THAT GOOD! They made your dc boys EARN their points that day. Why didnt you do your little chant that day COACH????
First of all, what are you talking about when you say "what you found out before turf bowl"? Just curious. Second, what were your fans teaching your boys when DC played at Wayne and Wayne had a couple of late hits..one of our players had a serious knee effusion and another had 3 cracked ribs...to beat it all, none of your fans clapped as these kids came off the field and we even heard some fans yelling "yea, hit'em again" as the kids were laying on the field. Wayne did come to play. If our coach would have had someone up in the box watching the score would have been much worse. And, by the way, the little chant was done on the turf, after the win. Sorry you missed it.
dc dad

Waynesboro, VA

#521 Nov 20, 2010
hey mike t, your wife is ass ugly,lol. good job.
Big daddy

United States

#522 Nov 20, 2010
I want to thank the people that made it happen the D team party and things that is what it's all about ( THE KIDS ) I just want to say thanks you done a good job all of you see you next year hope things get better for us all. Marry Christmas to all ( thanks again)
Big daddy

United States

#523 Nov 20, 2010
Thay had the time of there life.( thanks again )!!!!!!!!!
slick

Huntington, WV

#524 Nov 21, 2010
I was at the Turf Bowl and all the games was good this year. Lets get ready for b-ball season but on a final note I take my hat off to the D-Team coaches that was a great game and the DC coach really showed some class at the end of the game for not trying to score just for points sake. ONCE AGAIN GREAT JOB TO ALL THAT GIVES UP THEIR FREE TIME TO HELP THESE KIDS LEARN THIS COMPLICATED GAME.
Jagr68

Huntington, WV

#525 Nov 21, 2010
gotta love it wrote:
<quoted text>
omg but i thought you were dc's bitch
I'm not anyones bitch dumbass. But if I had to be I would rather be DC's bitch than a cheaters bitch any time. So go fist yourself.
Wayne A Team MOM

Catlettsburg, KY

#526 Nov 22, 2010
express mom wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, what are you talking about when you say "what you found out before turf bowl"? Just curious. Second, what were your fans teaching your boys when DC played at Wayne and Wayne had a couple of late hits..one of our players had a serious knee effusion and another had 3 cracked ribs...to beat it all, none of your fans clapped as these kids came off the field and we even heard some fans yelling "yea, hit'em again" as the kids were laying on the field. Wayne did come to play. If our coach would have had someone up in the box watching the score would have been much worse. And, by the way, the little chant was done on the turf, after the win. Sorry you missed it.
really? how did they do that chant when the marshall players were on the field? thats TACKY anyway...just so you know. If the parents think it's "cool", well you're all ignorant. It was tacky, and showed horrible sportsmanship... not just tacky, but TRASHY! Our boys should've gone out there on OUR field that day and SHOWED you guys just whose field it was, but our boys have more dignity than that. We ALWAYS make our boys take a knee for ANY boy that gets hurt on the field, and then WE PARENTS AND FANS always clap when they go off the field, so don't give me that bunch of bull. Your boys are faster, our boys are tougher! So, it was a good game, especially since your big, dreadlock coach couldn't sneak an extra player on the field!
Amy

United States

#527 Nov 22, 2010
Wayne A Team MOM wrote:
<quoted text>
really? how did they do that chant when the marshall players were on the field? thats TACKY anyway...just so you know. If the parents think it's "cool", well you're all ignorant. It was tacky, and showed horrible sportsmanship... not just tacky, but TRASHY! Our boys should've gone out there on OUR field that day and SHOWED you guys just whose field it was, but our boys have more dignity than that. We ALWAYS make our boys take a knee for ANY boy that gets hurt on the field, and then WE PARENTS AND FANS always clap when they go off the field, so don't give me that bunch of bull. Your boys are faster, our boys are tougher! So, it was a good game, especially since your big, dreadlock coach couldn't sneak an extra player on the field!
Oh, your such an idiot.....why are we even still talking about this? It's basketball season! Take your loss and move on. U say "Your boys are faster, our boys are tougher" well I guess that means faster beats tougher. Grow up and get over yourself. We don't have to cheat to win, look our record, especially through the years. This teams hasn't lost a game in 3 years. You all where very unsportsman like when we played at your field. Telling your kids to do illegal hits over again, really? Classy. If you didn't like our celebration, then you should have beat us, we are allowed to celebrate, it's part of the game. We did celebrate on the turf, sorry you missed it. It's been a week, it's time to let it go......
Amy_Mike Ts wife

United States

#528 Nov 22, 2010
dc dad wrote:
hey mike t, your wife is ass ugly,lol. good job.
Oh DC dad, thanks for the compliment.....I can only imagine what you must look like!
Mike t

Bowling Green, KY

#529 Nov 22, 2010
Wow "dc dad" that was a little personal. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. In my eyes she's perfect! Thanks for letting me know u care tho!
Chris-Debbies sister

Catlettsburg, KY

#530 Nov 22, 2010
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, your such an idiot.....why are we even still talking about this? It's basketball season! Take your loss and move on. U say "Your boys are faster, our boys are tougher" well I guess that means faster beats tougher. Grow up and get over yourself. We don't have to cheat to win, look our record, especially through the years. This teams hasn't lost a game in 3 years. You all where very unsportsman like when we played at your field. Telling your kids to do illegal hits over again, really? Classy. If you didn't like our celebration, then you should have beat us, we are allowed to celebrate, it's part of the game. We did celebrate on the turf, sorry you missed it. It's been a week, it's time to let it go......
and im letting it go because you tell me to, NO... it is over, but i still have every right to state my feelings just like everyone else. you're here and still going on about it... right? we have NEVER told our boys to do anything like that... you guys just think you need to JUSTIFY being disrespectful, rude, and right down trashy. there is no way to justify that. cheering is one thing, being jerks is another. go for it though... where are your boys going to be in high school???? HHS... bwahahahahaha... now that's funny!
Amy

United States

#531 Nov 22, 2010
Chris-Debbies sister wrote:
<quoted text>
and im letting it go because you tell me to, NO... it is over, but i still have every right to state my feelings just like everyone else. you're here and still going on about it... right? we have NEVER told our boys to do anything like that... you guys just think you need to JUSTIFY being disrespectful, rude, and right down trashy. there is no way to justify that. cheering is one thing, being jerks is another. go for it though... where are your boys going to be in high school???? HHS... bwahahahahaha... now that's funny!
Well Chris, I guess your an idiot too....keep talking, who cares. I don't need any kind of justification. I know what I heard and 40 other parents heard to. Who cares what you think about HHS or anything else. SORE LOSERS, is what we call them.....If you want, I can take a picture of the turfbowl champion trophey and send it to you, that way you can see what it looks like!! Because clearly you need to live through your child/children. It's not that serious.
Wayne A Team Mom

Ceredo, WV

#532 Nov 22, 2010
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Chris, I guess your an idiot too....keep talking, who cares. I don't need any kind of justification. I know what I heard and 40 other parents heard to. Who cares what you think about HHS or anything else. SORE LOSERS, is what we call them.....If you want, I can take a picture of the turfbowl champion trophey and send it to you, that way you can see what it looks like!! Because clearly you need to live through your child/children. It's not that serious.
dont need it.. but thanks anyway... not much different than the runner up...and our boys were amazing... thats all i needed to see! HAPPY THANKSGIVING... MERRY CHRISTMAS... MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
Amy

United States

#533 Nov 22, 2010
Wayne A Team Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
dont need it.. but thanks anyway... not much different than the runner up...and our boys were amazing... thats all i needed to see! HAPPY THANKSGIVING... MERRY CHRISTMAS... MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
Not sure I was talking to you, but Thanks!! And for the record, unlike what I have seen on this site, I will not EVER degrade the kids, any of them. My issue is w/ the parents/fans that talk crap for no reason and about things they have no clue about!
yepp

Ashland, VA

#534 Nov 22, 2010
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
wow the turf bowl trophy is with you? thats funny youd think it would be with the coaches or in the school. but you must be some one real important- lol you think your on some high horse bc your kids team won a football game. like yor te one who did something special. stop livng throughyour kid and get back to your own dream you failure
Amy

Huntington, WV

#535 Nov 22, 2010
yepp wrote:
<quoted text>
wow the turf bowl trophy is with you? thats funny youd think it would be with the coaches or in the school. but you must be some one real important- lol you think your on some high horse bc your kids team won a football game. like yor te one who did something special. stop livng throughyour kid and get back to your own dream you failure
Ur cool!!!
back in the day

AOL

#536 Dec 1, 2010
Beverly Hills used to have some class...this is all too sad and in poor taste. Get a life! Your kids lead by example....grow up.
Castro

United States

#537 Dec 6, 2010
Ok....I think the Turf Bowl ended 3 weeks ago!! Time to move on to some youth BBall! Does anyone know if it's to late To sign up for youth Hoops at BHYL?????
BHYL

Huntington, WV

#538 Dec 9, 2010
Castro wrote:
Ok....I think the Turf Bowl ended 3 weeks ago!! Time to move on to some youth BBall! Does anyone know if it's to late To sign up for youth Hoops at BHYL?????
No it is not to late- you can contact Gary Sawyers he is the new president.
2 posts removed
love your neighbor

Huntington, WV

#541 Aug 10, 2013
there are programs out there for everyone to have a fair chance but that is normally Christian ran organizations. Very little protect our youth primarily because of the coaches and parents our children watch the behavior of adults who are supposed to be leaders and in return lash out exactly what they see although we play sports to win you should not live through our children but instead encourage them to be the best I possibly candy and have the opportunity to do that not every child will grow up to be a professional athlete we must keep that in mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marshall ranked above WVU 4 min -zaphod- 74
Local 3%er Malitia looking for new members 18 min MarkJ- 24
Create your own Forum 24 min Paul Masley 766
Police pattrol needed on 6th Street 49 min Fact 3
Heroin junkies finally doing us a favor 1 hr Fact 13
BEWARE! officer Howard and lusk on the prowl! 1 hr Truth 35
Ginos of walnut hills (Mar '12) 1 hr Humbled 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages