Beverly Hills youth football
Injustice

Huntington, WV

#378 Nov 8, 2010
The news outlets have been notified of what's going on in tsyfl hope they can have some luck
Injustice

Huntington, WV

#379 Nov 8, 2010
Over and done with wrote:
<quoted text>
Its over and done with... There is no fair remedy. The only remedy was to penalize 5yds and replay the down. TD should not have counted, but Wayne deserved the opportunity to convert after the penalty. Since neither team can receive a fair remedy, leave it alone... Good Luck to all Turf Bowl participants.
well our kids our devastated that Wayne is allowed to CHEAT this way ur right the remedy should have been that day &wasn't WE WILL NOT leave it alone &i hope u & Marty Murphy burn in he'll for cheating children I dnt know how u sleep at night what goes around comes around and ppl like u will get theirs
Wayne A team MOM

United States

#380 Nov 8, 2010
Over and done with wrote:
<quoted text>
Its over and done with... There is no fair remedy. The only remedy was to penalize 5yds and replay the down. TD should not have counted, but Wayne deserved the opportunity to convert after the penalty. Since neither team can receive a fair remedy, leave it alone... Good Luck to all Turf Bowl participants.
I agree to most of this, except for one thing...OUR BOYS WON AND THEY WON FAIRLY! The thing is, no one expected Wayne to win that game. Comments were made that BH wasnt even worried about us, they were focused on DC and their films...well SUPRISE!!! OUR BOYS ARE THAT GOOD. I do NOT understand why ppl have to be so disrespectful. Our boys played fairly and respectfully and ALL OF THE WAYNE A TEAM PARENTS ARE VERY PROUD OF THEM.
LILMOMMA

Huntington, WV

#381 Nov 8, 2010
Wayne A team MOM wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree to most of this, except for one thing...OUR BOYS WON AND THEY WON FAIRLY! The thing is, no one expected Wayne to win that game. Comments were made that BH wasnt even worried about us, they were focused on DC and their films...well SUPRISE!!! OUR BOYS ARE THAT GOOD. I do NOT understand why ppl have to be so disrespectful. Our boys played fairly and respectfully and ALL OF THE WAYNE A TEAM PARENTS ARE VERY PROUD OF THEM.
WELL I DONT REALLY THINK THAT ITS BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO SAY THAT YOUR BOYS WON THERE GAME SATURDAY BY CHEATING. LOL I MEAN IF THE BHBH'S A TEAM HAD KID PLAYING IN OUR BACKFEILD AND RUNNING THE BALL THAT IS BIG ENOUGH TO PLAY FOR THE NFL WE COULD HAVE MAYBE DONE A LITTLE BETTER BUT WE CHOSE TO PLAY FAIR AND BY THE RULES. WHATS A SHAME IS THAT MARTY THE PRESIDENT OF THE TRISTATE WONT DO SHIT ABOUT IT. WAY TO GO MARTY. THANKS FOR NOTHING AT ALL. SO HAPPY OUR BOYS HAVE YOU BEHIND THEM AS DEAD WEIGHT CUZ YOU SURE DONT ENFORCE RULES AND REGULATIONS AND TOO WAYNE...OUR BHBH WOULD MUCH RATHER LOSE FAIR THEN TO WIN BECAUSE OUR KIDS WERE TAUGHT TO CHEAT THEIR WAY TO THE TOP.
LILMOMMA

Huntington, WV

#382 Nov 8, 2010
HEY MARTY THIS IS JUST FOR YOU....if you knew all season that that boy was so big and weighed too much to play then why didnt u make him weigh in before games. good way to get these boys from all the different teams hurt bad. if something would have happened then it would have been to late to wish you would have payed more attention to this matter.
slick

Huntington, WV

#383 Nov 8, 2010
sore losers you guys knew that wayne was going to lay down but they tricked y'all dumb a$$ coaches billy is a great coach
Vinson

Dunlow, WV

#384 Nov 9, 2010
If Vinson sucks so bad. Then whats that make all the teams that they beat? Our B team has won 19 games out of 22 games in two years. Ck and Vinson kick butt now days and are small schools. Beacuse Why? they pull together and work hard. Good for Spring Valley Timberwolves, huh. Keep crying and we will keep winning. Schedule us for your homecoming next year. lol
parent

Dunlow, WV

#385 Nov 9, 2010
Didn't Vinson B and D beat the express this year? Let me guess they didn't bring their best players. lol.
football prez

Dunlow, WV

#386 Nov 9, 2010
LILMOMMA wrote:
HEY MARTY THIS IS JUST FOR YOU....if you knew all season that that boy was so big and weighed too much to play then why didnt u make him weigh in before games. good way to get these boys from all the different teams hurt bad. if something would have happened then it would have been to late to wish you would have payed more attention to this matter.
to Lilmomma. Marty don't care about the kids only out-dated rules. follow this link. its mart's fan club. pass it on.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-huntingt...
football prez

Dunlow, WV

#387 Nov 9, 2010
Injustice wrote:
<quoted text>
well our kids our devastated that Wayne is allowed to CHEAT this way ur right the remedy should have been that day &wasn't WE WILL NOT leave it alone &i hope u & Marty Murphy burn in he'll for cheating children I dnt know how u sleep at night what goes around comes around and ppl like u will get theirs
marty's fan club !
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/west-huntingt...
DC Rocks

Charleston, WV

#388 Nov 9, 2010
parent wrote:
Didn't Vinson B and D beat the express this year? Let me guess they didn't bring their best players. lol.
\

Vinson beat DC's B team, however DC beat Vinson's C and D teams and the E game was a tie.The Vinson A team didn't want to play.
PROUD OF WAYNE

Rupert, WV

#389 Nov 9, 2010
i don't have a kid on the A team,but i was there and watched!wayne didn't cheat they actually had a false start called on them that shouldn't had,it was BH,the entire line!it just suprised u all that u didn't win so u figured u would say cheaters!!!!funny!!!keep it up wayne we are so proud of u,and remember love ur haters!!make em hate u even more at turf!!!!
youth football fan

Charleston, WV

#390 Nov 9, 2010
LILMOMMA wrote:
<quoted text> WELL I DONT REALLY THINK THAT ITS BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO SAY THAT YOUR BOYS WON THERE GAME SATURDAY BY CHEATING. LOL I MEAN IF THE BHBH'S A TEAM HAD KID PLAYING IN OUR BACKFEILD AND RUNNING THE BALL THAT IS BIG ENOUGH TO PLAY FOR THE NFL WE COULD HAVE MAYBE DONE A LITTLE BETTER BUT WE CHOSE TO PLAY FAIR AND BY THE RULES. WHATS A SHAME IS THAT MARTY THE PRESIDENT OF THE TRISTATE WONT DO SHIT ABOUT IT. WAY TO GO MARTY. THANKS FOR NOTHING AT ALL. SO HAPPY OUR BOYS HAVE YOU BEHIND THEM AS DEAD WEIGHT CUZ YOU SURE DONT ENFORCE RULES AND REGULATIONS AND TOO WAYNE...OUR BHBH WOULD MUCH RATHER LOSE FAIR THEN TO WIN BECAUSE OUR KIDS WERE TAUGHT TO CHEAT THEIR WAY TO THE TOP.
You don't have a clue!!!! The kid in question wasn't in the backfield and didn't touch the ball! Get your story straight instead of complaining first, then sorting it out!
John

Beckley, WV

#391 Nov 9, 2010
DC Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>\
Vinson beat DC's B team, however DC beat Vinson's C and D teams and the E game was a tie.The Vinson A team didn't want to play.
I just watched Vinson C team beat Dc two weeks ago.

Since: Nov 10

Huntington, WV

#392 Nov 9, 2010
PROUD OF WAYNE wrote:
i don't have a kid on the A team,but i was there and watched!wayne didn't cheat they actually had a false start called on them that shouldn't had,it was BH,the entire line!it just suprised u all that u didn't win so u figured u would say cheaters!!!!funny!!!keep it up wayne we are so proud of u,and remember love ur haters!!make em hate u even more at turf!!!!
What is a shame is that Beverly Hills has dominated the A and B levels for the last couple of years. And as far as the Wayne game those kids did play there heart out as did Beverly Hills. None of the children cheated but there are rules and as far as Wayne goes they were in an illegal formation, the kid wasn't weighed in, and had no sticker on his helmet to be in the backfield or at an end position. They scored on this play. Which was an illegal formation. And you have to realize that BH got in the endzone more than Wayne did. Because of rule they called a td back from BH. So what is the difference. They couldn't take one from Wayne but it was o.k. to take one from us. It's ridiculous. Marty won't do anything about the game Saterday cause he said he just couldn't take Wayne out of the turf bowl cause he couldn't do it to those kids. But I guess it's o.k. for him to take the turf bowl away from our kids. GO FIGURE.

Since: Nov 10

Huntington, WV

#393 Nov 9, 2010
youth football fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a clue!!!! The kid in question wasn't in the backfield and didn't touch the ball! Get your story straight instead of complaining first, then sorting it out!
Once again football fan BH had 3 touchdown and Wayne only had two. Again BH got a td called back due to enforcement of a rule. It makes no difference rather the kids touched the ball or not. He was still lined up in an illegal position. Which should have made the touchdown null and void. And Marty Murphy knew it and let it happen. Cause he's just not man enough to enforce the rules. What a shame.
slick

Huntington, WV

#394 Nov 9, 2010
parent wrote:
got their a$$ kicked by DC. Check the turf bowl teams and records dumb ass
slick

Huntington, WV

#395 Nov 9, 2010
jagr68 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a shame is that Beverly Hills has dominated the A and B levels for the last couple of years. And as far as the Wayne game those kids did play there heart out as did Beverly Hills. None of the children cheated but there are rules and as far as Wayne goes they were in an illegal formation, the kid wasn't weighed in, and had no sticker on his helmet to be in the backfield or at an end position. They scored on this play. Which was an illegal formation. And you have to realize that BH got in the endzone more than Wayne did. Because of rule they called a td back from BH. So what is the difference. They couldn't take one from Wayne but it was o.k. to take one from us. It's ridiculous. Marty won't do anything about the game Saterday cause he said he just couldn't take Wayne out of the turf bowl cause he couldn't do it to those kids. But I guess it's o.k. for him to take the turf bowl away from our kids. GO FIGURE.
sorry but DC b-team won the turf bowl last year so get your facts straight
Beverly Hills is BETTER

Charleston, WV

#396 Nov 9, 2010
PROUD OF WAYNE wrote:
So i guess it is ok to sneak a player in the game so they could finally win a game Dc will beat wayne and kill the rite guard sneak another player in to beat Dc cause they will need it
John B Goode

Duluth, GA

#397 Nov 9, 2010
jagr68 wrote:
<quoted text>
For purpose of clarification, where did the "alleged" illegal player line up????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More blood on liberals hands 16 min MarkJ- 4
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 25 min Big Bad Whitey 7
shame on Jewel City Seafood 35 min Donnie 8
mixed nuts 39 min africa feat 86
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 40 min Junebug 1,078
All liberals horses and all the liberals men 45 min Junebug 2
America Held Hostage Day 273 59 min MarkJ- 10
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired Thu Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web