Beverly Hills youth football
past footbal parent

United States

#215 Oct 31, 2010
need to know wrote:
if yo or you know of anyon who has kids at bhyf, please let me know if you are haven any problem with any of the coaches or anything els that should be in the public for everyone to know.
no child should leave an activity they signed up for dedicated there time to practice feeling bad if its a team lets show team work build each child equaly
Pirate Parent

United States

#216 Oct 31, 2010
You people are freakin hilarious!! The DC folks are not on here talking trash about the kids.I went back and read all of the posts and the BH parents were talking shit about DC so I don't blame them for getting on here and defending their team.I know Several of the parents from the DC teams and they are great people! Beverly Hills folks on here love dishing out the smack but can't take it lol
get a clue

Front Royal, VA

#217 Oct 31, 2010
pirate parent yes there has been a couple parents that talk ed crap, but there has also been paents tat have said there kids did a good job. we can not stop anyone from posting in this cite. but if you read them all like you said thn after a couple of parents said things they shouldnt say there was other bhyfp that sa they were wronge. oh yeah pirate parent tell beckett to stop cheatting.
do you hear that

Huntington, WV

#218 Oct 31, 2010
bhyfl wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow Up! Quit trying to live your life through your DC child-because you weren't ever good enough to make it to the turf bowl yourself, You don't need to talk about our kids. We will see who plays in high school cause our kids are smarter and won't be drug dealers.
First of all, you are right I didn't get to play football when I was a child, I WAS A GIRL, hence the name D.C. MAMA. I'm sure your child will play football in high school because from what I have read the moms have sex with the coaches for playing time so, I guess you you got me again. I guess if my kid ends up a drug dealer, like you said, then I won't have to worry about him having a job because you son will be buying them from him because of all his mommy issues he will have to make all his pain go away.
molly

Huntington, WV

#219 Oct 31, 2010
d team mom wrote:
dc diva i know now why your on are page, because no one has internet at dc. well we are sorry that you dont understand what kids sports should be about. we started this topix to try and get are children better coaches or to express things that anyone thought that has happened that shouldnt. i can be the bigger person and say your boy did a great job. but as for 2nd string..lol jones, slash and others are not sec string they are first played the whole time. also i am sure thats not what you hope that happens to there kids its just the facts thy do what they are taught. GOOD LUCK A TEAM!!! GO BLACK HAWKS!!!
It's a good thing you don't judge people and you are so much better than D.C. That's all you have done through this whole forum is talk trash about the milfs, and the coaches, D.C., playing time, and the misuse of the funds of the league. Why don't you run for president? since you seem to have all the answers on how things need to be done.

You say that this was just a forum to make the needed changes to the youth league that is just b.s. All you people are on here to trash talk about everybody because you just love the drama. Like it was mentioned in an earlier post if you think things are wrong with the league then run for office, use your time to help the league working the concession stands, picking up trash, coach or organize your cheerleading league so, you won't be loosing all that money every week.

There are several ways to save your youth league and it's not going to come from posting trash talk on Topix.
DC Rocks

United States

#220 Oct 31, 2010
Good lord it hurts my eyes just trying to read this jibberish.You "parents" need to spend less time on message boards and more time in a English classroom!

Like others have said we are not degrading your kids at all we are just on here defending our own!Congrats to both teams on a good year and Go DC!
anon

Huntington, WV

#221 Oct 31, 2010
really d c C team just lost to Vinson? the worst leauge out there go smoke that dc biotches
anon

Huntington, WV

#222 Oct 31, 2010
and your B team is losing too haha
DC Rocks

United States

#223 Oct 31, 2010
Those same C and B teams that lost today swept your teams on Homecoming. FYI, after that little incident with BH's B team yesterday, I would be ashamed to be affiliated with BHYFL.
get a clue

Front Royal, VA

#224 Oct 31, 2010
molly wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing you don't judge people and you are so much better than D.C. That's all you have done through this whole forum is talk trash about the milfs, and the coaches, D.C., playing time, and the misuse of the funds of the league. Why don't you run for president? since you seem to have all the answers on how things need to be done.
You say that this was just a forum to make the needed changes to the youth league that is just b.s. All you people are on here to trash talk about everybody because you just love the drama. Like it was mentioned in an earlier post if you think things are wrong with the league then run for office, use your time to help the league working the concession stands, picking up trash, coach or organize your cheerleading league so, you won't be loosing all that money every week.
There are several ways to save your youth league and it's not going to come from posting trash talk on Topix.
molly never did i say i had the answers. all i did say is that if anyone knew some to put there names in the box. i do pick up trash and do what i can for the bhyfl when i can.and as for the cheerleader i know nothing of what they do they dont even show up for games why would we give them money. you can trash me all you want for wanting my child to play for a leauge that is ran right by someone who cares.
ckmomma

Huntington, WV

#225 Oct 31, 2010
DC Rocks wrote:
Those same C and B teams that lost today swept your teams on Homecoming. FYI, after that little incident with BH's B team yesterday, I would be ashamed to be affiliated with BHYFL.
i was there yesterday and didnt see anything outa the way outa the BHBH so WHAT HAPPENED????
lambert1

Orange, VA

#226 Oct 31, 2010
DC Rocks wrote:
You know you need to just get over the B team game yesterday. Leading the game 12-0 with a minute and a half left Buffalo should have just knelt the ball. The B team just played till the clock run out. So just get over it.....
Ohhhhh

New York, NY

#227 Oct 31, 2010
It was 14 to 0 by the way and they could have played a hundred times and would have never beat buffalo. The cheap shots the week before on Wayne and against buffalo when you couldn't have won anyway just got the game called early. Just sore losers!!!!!
lambert1

Orange, VA

#228 Oct 31, 2010
Ohhhhh wrote:
It was 14 to 0 by the way and they could have played a hundred times and would have never beat buffalo. The cheap shots the week before on Wayne and against buffalo when you couldn't have won anyway just got the game called early. Just sore losers!!!!!
Sounds like to me it's not sore losers it's sore winners!!!
chesapeakefather

United States

#229 Nov 1, 2010
i grew up playing football at bhyfl and then to play for the first team in bhjh(now middle school)to win a county championship i would be more than honored to be the head of the youth league there,to run it the way it should be to restore this league back to its privious ways of the best league anywhere around. i dont have any boys just girls so i dont have a dog in the fight,just want to see bhyl something everyone strives to be,let me no if interested,since i have more money than God i can contribute to better facilities improvement in the field etc.etc i amvery much interested in helping plus i have no bias either way!!!!!
DC Rocks

Charleston, WV

#230 Nov 1, 2010
lambert1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you need to just get over the B team game yesterday. Leading the game 12-0 with a minute and a half left Buffalo should have just knelt the ball. The B team just played till the clock run out. So just get over it.....
So is that why the referee held the ball the last 2 minutes of the game? Hell no, it was because those kids were jumping offsides and going after the Buffalo QB and trying to hurt him on purpose!
johnson

Waynesboro, VA

#231 Nov 1, 2010
he wasnt sending nobody to hurt the quarterback. his team wanted the ball back because that was there last chance to touch the football for this year. buffalos coach is a cry baby and complained the whole game to the refs. they shouldve tossed buffalos coach. they called all the penalties on the blackhawks and i think i only seen one on buffalo. didnt look good on the refs.plus it looked like buffalo was tryin to score on that coaches subs, what a prick. hope he goes down next week. none of them kids deserve a coach that wants to run up the score against subs.i wouldve sent the house too. that b team defensive coach could come join our league anytime . he had them kids pumped.they couldve won if the refs didnt cheat them and call 14 penalties on them and 1 on buffalo.hey b team definsive coach, if u read this reply we want u at our league.
chesapeakefather

United States

#232 Nov 1, 2010
i thought bhyfl was tired of the same ol same ol i am offering my money and time to make this the best league but have heard no reply only criticism of other teams,this would stop with a good president,also this crap of parents sleeping with coaches and league officials would end immediately.
johnson

Waynesboro, VA

#233 Nov 1, 2010
chesepeakefather. u want president of a league and ur already into drama on this sight. lol, u better rethink that buddy.
johnson

Waynesboro, VA

#234 Nov 1, 2010
it dont matter what league u go too. every parent wants there kid to play the whole game and thats where the problems start. hows your money gonna fix that?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mixed nuts 3 min africa feat 44
CHH BOARD----Do your Job ! 22 min WATCHDOG 16
America Held Hostage Day 271 26 min Undergroud Reporter 5
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 35 min Nosey neighbor 1,064
Harley riders 36 min Steel worker usa 1
shame on Jewel City Seafood 1 hr Rebecca 4
Tri-State Youth Football 1 hr Mr Crabs 8
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 12 hr Peter Fondled 153

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web