Beverly Hills youth football
DC Diva

United States

#195 Oct 30, 2010
thats wrong wrote:
Yah 4 dc let's c how many makes it to the turf bowl! Yall barely beat our D-Team! N yall suppose 2 b the best! U Gota b kidding!
Whatcha think about DC now baby? You're lucky our second string played the second half or it would have been 80-0, not just 40-0.
DC Rocks

United States

#196 Oct 30, 2010
yum wrote:
<quoted text>
she was a no show
kinda like your D team today! Lol
d team mom bh

Front Royal, VA

#197 Oct 30, 2010
dc you are truely showing how dumb you really are. it sad when grown people come on here and talk about kids. "dc diva girl" i think not maybe more like dc trash like always. say what you want about parents or coaches but please grow up dont degrade children. get a life.
DC Diva

United States

#198 Oct 30, 2010
d team mom bh wrote:
dc you are truely showing how dumb you really are. it sad when grown people come on here and talk about kids. "dc diva girl" i think not maybe more like dc trash like always. say what you want about parents or coaches but please grow up dont degrade children. get a life.
I was not degrading children. I was replying to an earlier post where someone talked about DC not being good enough to win and how we barely beat BH when we played a few weeks ago. And "it sad" when I have to lower my IQ by 60 points so I can interpret your posts because your spelling and grammar are so pitiful.
who cares

Fairfield, VA

#199 Oct 30, 2010
DC Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not degrading children. I was replying to an earlier post where someone talked about DC not being good enough to win and how we barely beat BH when we played a few weeks ago. And "it sad" when I have to lower my IQ by 60 points so I can interpret your posts because your spelling and grammar are so pitiful.
get off of our page and go make comments on your dc page. this is called bhyfl forum not dc forum. grow up this is not nfl football its little league.
who cares

Fairfield, VA

#200 Oct 30, 2010
DC Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>

you need to take your ass to your page. this is not dc forum its beverly hill youth football leagues page. its not the boys fault they got one coach on that team who doesnt care.So quit degrading our boys and grow up this is not nfl football it little league.
lollipop

Waterloo, Canada

#201 Oct 30, 2010
Chugga chugga ... Choo choooooo
Miss_Independant

Huntington, WV

#202 Oct 30, 2010
UR ALL CRAZY AS SH!T... JUST HAPPY U KIDS HAD A GOOD TIME PLAYING THE GAME...SORRY FOR THE TEAMS THAT HAVE HAD HORRIBLE COACHES TO LEAD THEIR TEAMS....BUT THANKFUL FOR THE GREAT COACHES OUT THERE TOO THAT WAS SO GOOD TO OUR BOYS!!!
lambert1

Orange, VA

#203 Oct 30, 2010
Everyone remember the A Team plays today at Boyd County Middle School. We should play around 4:30 p.m. Our kids should have and deserve to have everyone out there cheering them on.
lambert1

Orange, VA

#204 Oct 31, 2010
To Jimmy Daniels......
Be proud of what you got accomplished this year. And it's not just the accomplishments but it's the pride of the team that you walked out onto the field with. I was at the B game and watched your game. And your kids played hard for you. And that's your team giving you respect. I watched you put this team together back in conditioning camp. And to be truthfull I didn't think you would win two games. But to get to the 2nd round of the playoffs is a huge accomplishment. GO COACH.
lambert1

Orange, VA

#205 Oct 31, 2010
DC Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trully showing that you have no class. These are little kids. You shouldn't be on our page to start with. But if you must you should say good job bhylf D Team. Toot your own horn on your own page. Ridiculous!!!!
lambert1

Orange, VA

#206 Oct 31, 2010
DC Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatcha think about DC now baby? You're lucky our second string played the second half or it would have been 80-0, not just 40-0.
Your a piece of trash. Those are little kds. You should keep your self serving boastfull shit to yourself. Get off our page and go be trash on your own page.
Whatever

Huntington, WV

#207 Oct 31, 2010
lambert1 wrote:
To Jimmy Daniels......
Be proud of what you got accomplished this year. And it's not just the accomplishments but it's the pride of the team that you walked out onto the field with. I was at the B game and watched your game. And your kids played hard for you. And that's your team giving you respect. I watched you put this team together back in conditioning camp. And to be truthfull I didn't think you would win two games. But to get to the 2nd round of the playoffs is a huge accomplishment. GO COACH.
Wow, he made it to the second game of the playoffs and got beat. You really know how to put someone in their place, because last time I checked everybody makes the playoffs.
Observer

Huntington, WV

#208 Oct 31, 2010
DC Diva wrote:
<quoted text>
First off there is no such thing as a dc diva, CRACK WH*** maybe. Second there's not one league that likes to play you. Not because they're afraid of losing because you act like trash. Third I know why you put so much emphasis on youth sports. Your kids will either be selling drugs or themselfs or can't make a passing grade.So go ahead and run your mouth we'll see your kids in the police blotter. Be proud!
d team mom

Front Royal, VA

#209 Oct 31, 2010
dc diva i know now why your on are page, because no one has internet at dc. well we are sorry that you dont understand what kids sports should be about. we started this topix to try and get are children better coaches or to express things that anyone thought that has happened that shouldnt. i can be the bigger person and say your boy did a great job. but as for 2nd string..lol jones, slash and others are not sec string they are first played the whole time. also i am sure thats not what you hope that happens to there kids its just the facts thy do what they are taught. GOOD LUCK A TEAM!!! GO BLACK HAWKS!!!
funny thing is

Princeton, WV

#210 Oct 31, 2010
D.C. are grown adults bragging and boasting about winning turf bowls and championships for yrs with illeagal player's and kids parents that live in other districts and transfer their kids to other school's so they can play at D.C.,OR BY FALSFING ADDRESSES.Please don't get on here and say it doesn't happen it's going on nowand the (EBOARD)chooses and refuses to do anything about it.Just say for ex. if Fairland,B'ville Bhills, would have done or and are continue to do they would have recived fines and forfeiture of games and probably suspensions.Just saying before you get on somebody else'e forum and throw stone's just maybe you shouldn't live in a glass house.Iam not involved in football in anyway with this league just been reading the daily soap opra and i think everyone in BEVERLY HILLS NEEDS TO GROW UP A LITTLE.
bhyfl

Huntington, WV

#211 Oct 31, 2010
do you hear that wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear the train a comin, rollin around the bend, D.C. beat Beverly Hills 40-0 and our turf-bowl bound again. D.C. played and coached a much better game. Way to go!
D.C. Mama
Grow Up! Quit trying to live your life through your DC child-because you weren't ever good enough to make it to the turf bowl yourself, You don't need to talk about our kids. We will see who plays in high school cause our kids are smarter and won't be drug dealers.
Miss_Independant

Huntington, WV

#212 Oct 31, 2010
lambert1 wrote:
To Jimmy Daniels......
I AGREE TOTALLY! JIMMY IS AN AMAZING COACH AND THESE BOYS LOVED PLAYING FOR HIM. MOST OF THEM HAVE SAID THAT THEY WONT PLAY FOR ANYONE ELSE. THAT SAYS A LOT ABOUT JIMMYS HEART.
Miss_Independant

Huntington, WV

#213 Oct 31, 2010
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, he made it to the second game of the playoffs and got beat. You really know how to put someone in their place, because last time I checked everybody makes the playoffs.
WHATEVER...SEEMS LIKE ALL THE HATIN' GOING ON ONLY MEANS ONE THING AND THATS THAT JIMMY MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. JIMMYS TEAM WAS AN AMAZING GROUP OF BOYS WITH AMAZING HEARTS AND JIMMY WAS A GREAT COACH TO THOSE BOYS ON AND OFF THE FEILD. THATS WHAT MAKES A GREAT COACH, NOT THAT U CAN JUST STAND ON THE FEILD AND COACH THE BOYS ON WHERE TO RUN, WHO TO HIT OR WHERE TO THROW THE NEXT PASS. THERES SO MUCH MORE TO IT. HOW BOUT THE FACT THAT JIMMY COACHES THOSE BOYS OFF THE FEILD TOO THRU LIFE LESSONS, ADVICE WHEN THEY NEEDED IT, MENTORING, PICKING UP HIS PHONE TO BE THERE FOR THEM NOMATTER WHAT TIME IT RANG DAY OR NIGHT, BUYING THE KIDS THINGS THEY NEEDED OUTSIDE OF FOOTBALL, OPENING HIS HOME UP IF NEEDED, PROVIDING A HOT MEAL OR EVEN IF ITS JUST THE FACT THAT WHEN TIMES GOT TOUGH FOR ANY OF THE KIDS HE WAS ALWAYS REMINDING THOSE BOYS THAT ITS ABOUT SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST FOOTBALL. THATS ITS ABOUT THEM ALL BEING A FAMILY AND BROTHERS TO EACH OTHER THAT STICK TOGETHER THRU THE GOOD TIMES AND THE BAD TIMES. THATS THE CLOSEST THING TO A STRONG, ORGANIZED, STRUCTURED FAMILY THAT SOME OF THOSE KIDS WILL EVER HAVE AND THEY LOVE JIMMY FOR CALLING THEIR TEAM A FAMILY.
Miss_Independant

Huntington, WV

#214 Oct 31, 2010
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
First off there is no such thing as a dc diva, CRACK WH*** maybe. Second there's not one league that likes to play you. Not because they're afraid of losing because you act like trash. Third I know why you put so much emphasis on youth sports. Your kids will either be selling drugs or themselfs or can't make a passing grade.So go ahead and run your mouth we'll see your kids in the police blotter. Be proud!
U NEED TO REALIZE U JUST PUT URSELF ON THE SAME LEVEL WITH ALL THE TRASH TALKERS BY SAYING THE THE THINGS U SAID ABOUT D.C CHILDREN. MY HOPE AND HOPEFULLY URS IS THAT ALL CHILDREN NOMATTER WHERE THEIR FROM, THEIR RACE OR THEIR RELIGION...THAT ALL CHILDREN WILL GROW UP AND STRIVE TO DO THE VERY BEST THEY CAN AND MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF THEMSELVES. AS MOMS, WE DONT GO AROUND TRASHINGCHILDREN NOMATTER WHAT THE REASON. THAT WAS A LIL MUCH BHBH MOM. THE BLACKHAWKS ARE ABOUT BEING BETTER THEN THAT. CONGRATS TO ALL THE KIDS ON ALL THE DIFFERENT TEAMS FOR PLAYING THE GAME U ALL LOVE AND FOR PLAYING IT THE BEST U CAN. GOOD JOB BOYS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycotting NFL 9 min Loose Rope 140
black pride whites cant come in 18 min dark chocolate yum 282
Pervert on loose 49 min Tree hugger 25
America Held Hostage Day 248 51 min MarkJ- 37
CHH slowest ER in world 2 hr Trump jr 14
Smoke POT in Huntington? 2 hr Libs ruined football 24
Jeremy Riley 2 hr Trump jr 21
womans torso found in river 6 hr MarkJ- 36

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web