Comments
1 - 20 of 537 Comments Last updated Nov 25, 2013
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 14, 2010
What kind of question is this? Are you somebody who is trying to start trouble?
Those kids have went undefeated this year! Played well and have been coached well this whole season!
need to know

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 14, 2010
only a team is not the rest of teams. anyways i am not trying to stat troble/ my child plays there. and tere has been lots of things that arent fare.
haha

Grand Ledge, MI

#4 Oct 14, 2010
Sounds like someone is mad cause there kid sucks, and doesn't get to play as much as others.
Lice Johnson

Huntington, WV

#5 Oct 14, 2010
I bet ur kid sucks!!!!!!
andy

Staunton, VA

#6 Oct 14, 2010
Looks like "need to know" needs to "learn to spell"!
Big Dong

Huntington, WV

#7 Oct 14, 2010
You parents kill me who show up with kids who dont even care about football, and expect them to play just as much as the kids who put their heart and soul into it.
Craig

Huntington, WV

#8 Oct 14, 2010
The only people who will agree things are not fair are the parents who have kids who are not that good either. Just go play soccer!!!!
need to know

Huntington, WV

#9 Oct 14, 2010
first and for most my son plays. and i dont give to shits what you think about my spelling. all i do care about is there are some kids that dont even get to play or get talk to like they arent shit.thing are going to change next year. no coach has the right to degrade a child. on e and d team each child has to have 3 plays. just because one hild isnt big ormight not be as good dosent mean they shouldnt get there chance.grow up bullys this isnt going to work your whole life
lol

Huntington, WV

#10 Oct 14, 2010
i think its funny that the vice president of the league walks around smacking atleast 4 different womens ass in on day of practice. he is a joke cant wait for him to get caught up.
callyouout

Stevensville, MI

#11 Oct 14, 2010
I agree wit "how 2 spell" I was @ the game against Lincoln county. And D-Team was up 20 sum points n tha start of the 4th q. The coach stil put the subs in 2 @ a time...that's just nuts! Every1 wants 2 win but they also wanna play....they are kids! Teach them hat winning isn't everything!

Level 1

United States

#12 Oct 15, 2010
My son played there 2 years ago he was mistreated we no longer play for bh so I know what u mean its that they play favoritism its not fair to the kids weather they suck or not they come to practice as much as anyone else we paid the same fee and it is not fair to the kid to stand on a sideline
andy

Staunton, VA

#13 Oct 15, 2010
need to know wrote:
first and for most my son plays. and i dont give to shits what you think about my spelling. all i do care about is there are some kids that dont even get to play or get talk to like they arent shit.thing are going to change next year. no coach has the right to degrade a child. on e and d team each child has to have 3 plays. just because one hild isnt big ormight not be as good dosent mean they shouldnt get there chance.grow up bullys this isnt going to work your whole life
I would be more worried about my kid learning that spelling was not important but "football time" is important!
Your statement that "you don't give 2 sh*ts about your spelling " says a lot about you!
fyi

Huntington, WV

#14 Oct 15, 2010
people i hit the wronge button get over it.its really sad that you care more about a miss type then kids getting put down and ignored
GEE

Summersville, WV

#15 Oct 15, 2010
Andy, I think the person said they didn't "give to sh*ts what YOU THINK about my spelling". I agree with you that correct spelling is important, but I've known a lot of good, and even great people who cannot spell correctly. I think the point here is that this person feels their child is not being treated fairly in a game where children should be. Let the kids be kids. We have plenty of time to discover that life is not fair when we become adults and can handle it.
fyi

Huntington, WV

#16 Oct 15, 2010
GEE wrote:
Andy, I think the person said they didn't "give to sh*ts what YOU THINK about my spelling". I agree with you that correct spelling is important, but I've known a lot of good, and even great people who cannot spell correctly. I think the point here is that this person feels their child is not being treated fairly in a game where children should be. Let the kids be kids. We have plenty of time to discover that life is not fair when we become adults and can handle it.
it truely isnt my child thats not getting to play. i just dont think that its fare the other boys dont even get in the game and if they do its just a simulated kick. thats not fare. also there are alot of off field things going on.

i think its sad that no one cares about whats going on. and yes A team is undefeated but shoot there are other boys on that team that hasent got 10 plays all year long.stop living your life thru your childs.
wondering

Staunton, VA

#17 Oct 15, 2010
Is this about jimmy??
fyi

Huntington, WV

#18 Oct 15, 2010
what about jimmy?
fyi

Huntington, WV

#19 Oct 15, 2010
andy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would be more worried about my kid learning that spelling was not important but "football time" is important!
Your statement that "you don't give 2 sh*ts about your spelling " says a lot about you!
andy i didnt say i didnt care about my spelling. i said i dont care about what you think about my spelling. i am not that great at typing so why dont you pick on someone eles. i got on here as a concerned parent unlike you appartently.
lol

Huntington, WV

#20 Oct 15, 2010
lol wrote:
i think its funny that the vice president of the league walks around smacking atleast 4 different womens ass in on day of practice. he is a joke cant wait for him to get caught up.
ok i guess people just looked right over this post because there was nothing wronge with it. its cool for a coach to do that.

Location hidden

#21 Oct 15, 2010
Iím a parent of one playerís on the team and this is my sonís first year playing sports. I have told my son football is a team sport and itís not about how much playing you get itís about the team and you will get your chance to play. I know that has been hard for my son to grasp but he has done with great understanding and has learned so much this year about himself and about life. We as parents try so hard to protect our kids that we shield them from a great opportunity to teach that even the small things in life might not go are way like having some playing time on the field. Football at the middle school age is not about equal playing for everybody, itís about young man learning to work together in a common goal. To push a way of thinking at this age and this time in their lives that all goals in life come with equal time for everybody is a great injustice for the youngsters. Parents take time to help them learn itís about something much bigger than them. Itís about the school, their friends, the community.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened to diane bess? (Jan '14) 28 min justice 38
mike mason 1 hr curious 1
prostitutes 1 hr Not A Cop 7
Women who date cops 1 hr Not A Cop 3
officer Joey Koher 1 hr victimalso 8
Zaphod thats CM not inches 1 hr -zaphod- 14
missing cell phones 1 hr Just saying 11
•••
•••
•••