First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leroy The BigLipper

Huntington, WV

#22 Jul 22, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
These old mid life crisis guys on their little harley's with their little store bought biker costumes crack me up..they used to roll down collis ave in their little groups after leaving that bar at 2 am and literally try to wake everybody up with their gay little loud pipes. They would run the stop sign while revving the fuck out of their little harley engine like a little kid with baseball cards in his bicycle spokes..whenever i see a "man child" on a harley i laugh out loud, and then i smoke em' in the vette...
Real riders ride performance bikes.
Leroy The BigLipper

Huntington, WV

#23 Jul 22, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
These old mid life crisis guys on their little harley's with their little store bought biker costumes crack me up..they used to roll down collis ave in their little groups after leaving that bar at 2 am and literally try to wake everybody up with their gay little loud pipes. They would run the stop sign while revving the fuck out of their little harley engine like a little kid with baseball cards in his bicycle spokes..whenever i see a "man child" on a harley i laugh out loud, and then i smoke em' in the vette...
Not those heavy loud lawn tractor Harley's that weigh 700 lbs and have 80hp. All the Harley guys do is ride from one drunk stop to the next. They don't ride. It cracks me up when I am on my Hayabusa and those idiots rev at me.
ur full of it

Huntington, WV

#24 Jul 22, 2013
The One wrote:
Sure they'll give a ticket for No Inspection Sticker but the same cop who seems a smart as a tack just ignore loud motorcycles that have modifide exhaust. Same cops can spot hookers will let bikes go. Its not unusual to hear motorcycles from two blocks away yet the cops don't care.
unfamiliar w/bikes, r ya? yea.... sum stupide drivers need to hear the bike coming 2 blocks away. wuldnt even b a bad idea to make modifide exhausts mandatory for the safety of riders.
my opinion

Huntington, WV

#25 Jul 22, 2013
ooop... didnt mean to title it "ur full of it" ...sorry.. forgot to change my last user name.
1 post removed
Silent majority

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Jul 22, 2013
StupidProof wrote:
We do live in a world where there is noise. That is an indicator that their is life outside out our own consciousness. This isn't just a dream. This is life. People mill around. People ride bikes. People sing. People do construction. People drive. People play music. We are alive. We make noise. Deal with it.

Thanks for the enlightenment Ghandi...Then tell me, why are there noise ordinances on the books?...Theres a difference between regular city noise and people being azzholes at 2 am in a residential neighborhood.
Silent majority

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Jul 22, 2013
my opinion wrote:
ooop... didnt mean to title it "ur full of it" ...sorry.. forgot to change my last user name.
Busted...try sticking to one name. It does wonders for your credibility.
1 post removed
Silent majority

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Jul 23, 2013
StupidProof wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question. Guess what. Traffic noise isn't considered against the law. O_O
Guess what, youre wrong...found this on the DMV webpage.

Sounds or noises that are usually defined in a noise ordinance are those commonly produced by residents, but many ordinances also include industrial and commercial facilities if they are located near residential areas. Examples of noises that might violate the law are barking dogs, loud music, power tools, cars or MOTORCYCLES with excessively loud engines, fireworks or explosives, and shouting. The ordinance is designed to keep a community’s residents comfortable in their own homes. In other words, if someone can hear noises while trying to sleep and those noises are intentionally caused by other residents in the area, he or she could report a violation of a noise ordinance. Many people have conflicting views of ordinances that limit sound, with the opposition claiming that such laws violate certain rights.
stunt man Mike

Alexandria, VA

#31 Jul 23, 2013
These little boys and their 600s.. or these sissy cruisers... if your bike doesn't have the power to raise up in second gear.. Than u need to keep it parked.. nothin like a wheely at 90mph to wake ya up in the morning!
Biker

Huntington, WV

#32 Jul 23, 2013
stunt man Mike wrote:
These little boys and their 600s.. or these sissy cruisers... if your bike doesn't have the power to raise up in second gear.. Than u need to keep it parked.. nothin like a wheely at 90mph to wake ya up in the morning!
That's funny, I have a CBR600rr, Zx10r, and Hayabusa 1300. All of my bikes have no problem flipping you off them wide open in the lower gears. Not sure what 600's your talking about? Old heavy slow Katana 600's don't count. And there is a lot more to riding than wheelies. Your probably a squid who wears his t shirt and shorts to ride.
ur full of it

Huntington, WV

#33 Jul 23, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted...try sticking to one name. It does wonders for your credibility.
sticking to one name also draws stupid trolls.... they always wanna "one up ya" all the time regardless of the topic- which most of the time, they dont kno sh1t about, do they silent majority? kinda like bikes.

credibility of topix.. yea rite. y not just use our real names if credibility is what u want.

i've read alot of ur posts.. & they're just as stupid if u hadnt stuck w/the same name.

this stream contains ur dumbest posts yet....besides the fact that the dumb topix "name u stick to".... so how r u the "silent majority" n this stream genious?? lol
lmao aka ur full of it

Huntington, WV

#34 Jul 23, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what, youre wrong...found this on the DMV webpage.
Sounds or noises that are usually defined in a noise ordinance are those commonly produced by residents, but many ordinances also include industrial and commercial facilities if they are located near residential areas. Examples of noises that might violate the law are barking dogs, loud music, power tools, cars or MOTORCYCLES with excessively loud engines, fireworks or explosives, and shouting. The ordinance is designed to keep a community’s residents comfortable in their own homes. In other words, if someone can hear noises while trying to sleep and those noises are intentionally caused by other residents in the area, he or she could report a violation of a noise ordinance. Many people have conflicting views of ordinances that limit sound, with the opposition claiming that such laws violate certain rights.
^^^^^ what r u? like 1000 years old?^^^^^

dang grandpa.... move to the country.. listen to the crickets instead.... dmv...lmaoooo.

if that law truely applied then 18 wheelers & trains wuld also violate ur peaceful lil life..."not so silent or the majority".

do u b1tch about air brakes & train horns on roadways & crossings too???
Liberals are retarded

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Jul 23, 2013
Wtf do you people want..the death sentence for noise. Good grief you bunch of nazis
1 post removed
Biker

Brooklyn, NY

#37 Jul 23, 2013
stunt man Mike wrote:
I guess if you've never rode anything bigger than a 600.. a 600 would seem fast.. im a 1100 guy myself.. but to each its own..
I am sure your old 1100 will outrun my dyno tuned 2012 zx10r. What was I thinking?
stunt man Mike

Alexandria, VA

#38 Jul 23, 2013
Ripping my 1100 apart.. and throwing together a big bore kit.. V&H pipe.. DJ kit.. K&N filter... lil Cam Timing doesnt sound very fun at all to me.. but what do I know..
Biker

Huntington, WV

#39 Jul 23, 2013
stunt man Mike wrote:
Ripping my 1100 apart.. and throwing together a big bore kit.. V&H pipe.. DJ kit.. K&N filter... lil Cam Timing doesnt sound very fun at all to me.. but what do I know..
Sounds like a good plan. Should run good.
Silent majority

Brooklyn, NY

#40 Jul 23, 2013
ur full of it wrote:
<quoted text>
sticking to one name also draws stupid trolls.... they always wanna "one up ya" all the time regardless of the topic- which most of the time, they dont kno sh1t about, do they silent majority? kinda like bikes.
credibility of topix.. yea rite. y not just use our real names if credibility is what u want.
i've read alot of ur posts.. & they're just as stupid if u hadnt stuck w/the same name.
this stream contains ur dumbest posts yet....besides the fact that the dumb topix "name u stick to".... so how r u the "silent majority" n this stream genious?? lol
Did somebody get their wittle feelings hurt today? When pulling the intellect card at least spell "genious" correctly you goof.
Silent majority

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Jul 23, 2013
lmao aka ur full of it wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^ what r u? like 1000 years old?^^^^^
dang grandpa.... move to the country.. listen to the crickets instead.... dmv...lmaoooo.
if that law truely applied then 18 wheelers & trains wuld also violate ur peaceful lil life..."not so silent or the majority".
do u b1tch about air brakes & train horns on roadways & crossings too???
Learn to argue with facts more than feelings.
Its ok to be a smartass but bring something to the table...
ur just stupid

Huntington, WV

#42 Jul 25, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Did somebody get their wittle feelings hurt today? When pulling the intellect card at least spell "genious" correctly you goof.
my feelings hurt?? good lawd, u must b joking...lmaoo...u give urself too much credit

bikes r hot. ur just stupid mad cuz the best asset u have is ur pc. & u must measure ur penis (or wallet) with its spell check...haha

u sure do have alot to say,silent... yea, well... irony at it best i guess.

anyway

big shout out to "biker" ...vrooooom vrooooom baby.... make your motor run mister ;)(men n corvettes... thats the old farts & lil b1tches).

love the mystery that teases behind those helmets.... especially crotch rockets. mmmmm~mmmmm thats my sh1t, thats my shit ;-*
leonard

Huntington, WV

#43 Jul 25, 2013
Cry me a river. Booo freakin hoooooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Infidelity at Cross Fit 32 min Rachel 11
Katy 44 min bjr3 3
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) 58 min honeymylove 3,321
Michael paul 2 hr we are the people 5
Nosy 2 hr Louisa pissa 2
Councilman Caserta takes Mayor on ! 3 hr we are the people 15
Caserta gets the boot! 3 hr Lmbotoo 35
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE