Cops doing Nothing about Loud Motorbikes

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The One

Huntington, WV

#1 Jul 20, 2013
Sure they'll give a ticket for No Inspection Sticker but the same cop who seems a smart as a tack just ignore loud motorcycles that have modifide exhaust. Same cops can spot hookers will let bikes go. Its not unusual to hear motorcycles from two blocks away yet the cops don't care.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#2 Jul 20, 2013
The One wrote:
Sure they'll give a ticket for No Inspection Sticker but the same cop who seems a smart as a tack just ignore loud motorcycles that have modifide exhaust. Same cops can spot hookers will let bikes go. Its not unusual to hear motorcycles from two blocks away yet the cops don't care.
If people were better drivers loud pipes wouldn't be necessary. Their eyes don't work; maybe their ears will.
lol

Vandergrift, PA

#3 Jul 20, 2013
The One wrote:
Sure they'll give a ticket for No Inspection Sticker but the same cop who seems a smart as a tack just ignore loud motorcycles that have modifide exhaust. Same cops can spot hookers will let bikes go. Its not unusual to hear motorcycles from two blocks away yet the cops don't care.
Y complain about a Lil issue?
lol

Huntington, WV

#4 Jul 20, 2013
We can also drive when drinking and you people in cars cannot.We don t have to hide we can park in any lot at any bar.
Lycan

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2013
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
If people were better drivers loud pipes wouldn't be necessary. Their eyes don't work; maybe their ears will.
If you weekenders want to ride around on bikes every saturday and sunday with loud pipes, so be it. But the whole argument "it`s for safety" is retarded.
Only a small % of motorcycles on the streets with loud pipes sorta contradict the notion. And the fact you admit taking a bike and trying to "safety" it up with reflectors, lights, and whistles should indicate you don`t need to be riding 2 wheels. Stick those grandma trikes with training wheels.
PEEKABOO

Huntington, WV

#6 Jul 20, 2013
THE COPS RIDE THE SAME TYPE OF BULLSHIT
I SEE CASS MCMILLAN ON HIS LITTLE PUTTER ALL THE TIME. SOME OF THE SHERIFF GUYS RIDE ALSO
nunya

Nashville, TN

#7 Jul 20, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>If you weekenders want to ride around on bikes every saturday and sunday with loud pipes, so be it. But the whole argument "it`s for safety" is retarded.
Only a small % of motorcycles on the streets with loud pipes sorta contradict the notion. And the fact you admit taking a bike and trying to "safety" it up with reflectors, lights, and whistles should indicate you don`t need to be riding 2 wheels. Stick those grandma trikes with training wheels.
Oh, so now it's just a small percentage. Shouldn't be anything for you to bitch about then. Get over it b
White guy

Huntington, WV

#8 Jul 21, 2013
The One wrote:
Sure they'll give a ticket for No Inspection Sticker but the same cop who seems a smart as a tack just ignore loud motorcycles that have modifide exhaust. Same cops can spot hookers will let bikes go. Its not unusual to hear motorcycles from two blocks away yet the cops don't care.
Get over yourself "modifide" pipe
stunt man Mike

Alexandria, VA

#9 Jul 21, 2013
My exhaust is loud for several reasons. Horses.. looks.. and safety.. I bet you have a loud system in your trunk right now.. whats the difference.. Take a hike!
White guy

Huntington, WV

#10 Jul 21, 2013
Kiss off. The world has bigger problems than bikes. Go back to your 4 banger econobox little slow car and give the bikes a rest.
13 1/2

Kenova, WV

#11 Jul 21, 2013
Loud pipes do bring attention of drivers it's let's us know that there is a bike around. However, if a biker rides the ass of another car, loud pipes or not WE CAN'T SEE you! Stop riding people's bumpers! And stop swerving in an out of traffic!!
ExBiker

Huntington, WV

#12 Jul 21, 2013
I don't mind loud bikes on the road. What irritates me are the d-bags that never seem to ride the f-ing thing anywhere. Instead, they just rev it as loud as they can all day under my window. For no reason.

IF they actually take their fat azz out of the driveway, they roar down the road and are back in five minutes. They never actually GO anywhere.

When I had a Harley,(in my youth), I got out early, took long trips and was gone all day. I don't think I bothered my neighbors much.
old people

East Bank, WV

#13 Jul 21, 2013
There just obnoxious, wanna be alpha males with tiny p3ckers. If loud bikes help them feel better about themselves, let em have it.
Heather Zimmerman

Huntington, WV

#14 Jul 21, 2013
old people wrote:
There just obnoxious, wanna be alpha males with tiny p3ckers. If loud bikes help them feel better about themselves, let em have it.
My loud bike makes my little clock bigger. Come and suck this mmootthheerrffuucckkeerr
Lycan

United States

#15 Jul 22, 2013
nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so now it's just a small percentage. Shouldn't be anything for you to bitch about then. Get over it b
Not bitching you fag. Re read. I said if you want to so be it. It`s just a lame ass retarded excuse to blame attention getting on other drivers when a small percentage of bikes have modified or custom exhausts.
Crotch rockets, cruisers, and the majority of other street bikes prefer to ride quiet. Doesn`t mean they`re more dangerous.
Lycan

United States

#16 Jul 22, 2013
stunt man Mike wrote:
My exhaust is loud for several reasons. Horses.. looks.. and safety..
HAHAHA! It`s loud for... looks!
Now that`s even better than loud for safety.
hater

Alexandria, VA

#17 Jul 22, 2013
The One wrote:
Sure they'll give a ticket for No Inspection Sticker but the same cop who seems a smart as a tack just ignore loud motorcycles that have modifide exhaust. Same cops can spot hookers will let bikes go. Its not unusual to hear motorcycles from two blocks away yet the cops don't care.
No one else care either
Silent majority

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jul 22, 2013
These old mid life crisis guys on their little harley's with their little store bought biker costumes crack me up..they used to roll down collis ave in their little groups after leaving that bar at 2 am and literally try to wake everybody up with their gay little loud pipes. They would run the stop sign while revving the fuck out of their little harley engine like a little kid with baseball cards in his bicycle spokes..whenever i see a "man child" on a harley i laugh out loud, and then i smoke em' in the vette...
nunya

Nashville, TN

#19 Jul 22, 2013
Lycan wrote:
<quoted text>Not bitching you fag. Re read. I said if you want to so be it. It`s just a lame ass retarded excuse to blame attention getting on other drivers when a small percentage of bikes have modified or custom exhausts.
Crotch rockets, cruisers, and the majority of other street bikes prefer to ride quiet. Doesn`t mean they`re more dangerous.
Tell that to all the people who die because some moron pulls out in front of them. Stupid white trash, half of them on pills. I'd do anything to stay noticeable on the road if I still rode up there.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#20 Jul 22, 2013
Silent majority wrote:
These old mid life crisis guys on their little harley's with their little store bought biker costumes crack me up..they used to roll down collis ave in their little groups after leaving that bar at 2 am and literally try to wake everybody up with their gay little loud pipes. They would run the stop sign while revving the fuck out of their little harley engine like a little kid with baseball cards in his bicycle spokes..whenever i see a "man child" on a harley i laugh out loud, and then i smoke em' in the vette...
Ooh, a vette.... How badass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There won't be any homosexual flags flying in M... 5 min Obama arms Iran 28
Michael paul 18 min Family 7
Councilman Caserta takes Mayor on ! 27 min lol 22
Israel knows how to deal with rioters 31 min Liberal know it all 255
people scamming go fund me accounts 33 min John Adkins 3
sensual massage (Oct '10) 1 hr oooops 143
Where does one meet single women in their 40's ... 3 hr Barry 3
Infidelity at Cross Fit 9 hr Reduce 26
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]