#23 Feb 25, 2013
aaron wrote:
i will give you my IP if you want it 76.111.187.188
how do you like comcast service?
aaron

Huntington, WV

#24 Feb 26, 2013
Golliwog wrote:
<quoted text>how do you like comcast service?
Not too bad

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Afton, VA

#25 Feb 27, 2013
I have to chuckle a bit at the fact you live on Washington ave, and the west end, and shocked at the type of neighbors you have. Thats like moving into the terrace and surprised black peoole kive there. Have you drove down the street and payed attention to the houses and neighborhoods? The whole area is trash. You should have known better before you moved in.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#26 Feb 27, 2013
really-O_o wrote:
I have to chuckle a bit at the fact you live on Washington ave, and the west end, and shocked at the type of neighbors you have. Thats like moving into the terrace and surprised black peoole kive there. Have you drove down the street and payed attention to the houses and neighborhoods? The whole area is trash. You should have known better before you moved in.
You are right, thats why we got out of there this past weekend.
WorstEndIsTrash

Richmond, VA

#27 Feb 27, 2013
aaron wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are going to say s**t about people atleast tell the truth there is nothing wrong with them i have known them for years but you best believe im going to come knock on your door all you got to tel me is your name and if you want to add where you live that would be great also im going to be driving around there lookin for someone moving and i will stop and confront you ive been friends with them for years he isnt a child molestor i bet you are and i bet you touch your kid everyday i bet you give your kid EXTRA long baths you sick f*** how about you mind your own business and just get out of the west end your skanking it up.
Einstein, this person has already told you that s/he knocked on their door and used their phone. That should be a pretty surefire way to whittle down their identity and address. Further, it is IMPOSSIBLE to skank up the west end any more than it already is. That place has more trash than any landfill.
The original post is highly suspect. Anyone with a phone has a charger for said phone, and can use the phone while it is charging. Assuming that the poster could not charge his (I know this may be a woman, but to avoid a long drawn out writing of his/her or he/she, I'm just going to assume male gender) phone due to being without electricity for lack of payment, which happens often in the west end, why would he go to a grungy, trash-infested home with intolerable neighbors and ask to use the phone? And who is so casual about their status as a sex offender that they will mention it while a neighbor they are not familiar with is in their home? This person claims he has called CPS, but if this man is a sex offender (and I'll buy that since he is on the website) and has children living in his home, you can rest assured CPS is already heavily involved. I'm not sure state law would even allow a convicted child molester to live with kids, but alas, I don't want to research this as it really does not affect me.
No one living in the west end has the resources to break their current lease, pay a deposit and first month's rent on a new place and move with a week's notice. That is expensive and if he had that kind of bread, he would not be living amongst the scummiest residents of our city.
While I am thankful this person decided to alert others to the presence of a predator, he has sucked all the credibility out of his assertion. A real concerned parent would not use outlandish lies in a story with holes you could drive a van through, nor would they be jumping on Topix.
As to whoever said the molester's status was nobody's busines: eat a big, hairy, crab-covered dick. When someone has a history of harming children, it is EVERY parent's business. While I believe most criminal records should be sealed after the perpetrator has paid their debt to society, a person who preys on children has a set of pathological habits of doing so. They do not stop, only become better at hiding it. It is my opinion that they should be put to death immediately after their trial or, since people seem to think that is too harsh, locked up forever so they can never hurt anyone ever again. I believe in rehabilitation for drug users, thieves, gang bangers and even murderers (in some instances; don't anyone get all up in arms over that), but a kid diddler doesn't deserve air.
WorstEndIsTrash

Richmond, VA

#28 Feb 27, 2013
really-O_o wrote:
The Terrace isn't all black folk. There are plenty of white people that want to be or think they are black living there.
Still beats the west end.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#29 Feb 27, 2013
WorstEndIsTrash wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein, this person has already told you that s/he knocked on their door and used their phone. That should be a pretty surefire way to whittle down their identity and address. Further, it is IMPOSSIBLE to skank up the west end any more than it already is. That place has more trash than any landfill.
The original post is highly suspect. Anyone with a phone has a charger for said phone, and can use the phone while it is charging. Assuming that the poster could not charge his (I know this may be a woman, but to avoid a long drawn out writing of his/her or he/she, I'm just going to assume male gender) phone due to being without electricity for lack of payment, which happens often in the west end, why would he go to a grungy, trash-infested home with intolerable neighbors and ask to use the phone? And who is so casual about their status as a sex offender that they will mention it while a neighbor they are not familiar with is in their home? This person claims he has called CPS, but if this man is a sex offender (and I'll buy that since he is on the website) and has children living in his home, you can rest assured CPS is already heavily involved. I'm not sure state law would even allow a convicted child molester to live with kids, but alas, I don't want to research this as it really does not affect me.
No one living in the west end has the resources to break their current lease, pay a deposit and first month's rent on a new place and move with a week's notice. That is expensive and if he had that kind of bread, he would not be living amongst the scummiest residents of our city.
While I am thankful this person decided to alert others to the presence of a predator, he has sucked all the credibility out of his assertion. A real concerned parent would not use outlandish lies in a story with holes you could drive a van through, nor would they be jumping on Topix.
As to whoever said the molester's status was nobody's busines: eat a big, hairy, crab-covered dick. When someone has a history of harming children, it is EVERY parent's business. While I believe most criminal records should be sealed after the perpetrator has paid their debt to society, a person who preys on children has a set of pathological habits of doing so. They do not stop, only become better at hiding it. It is my opinion that they should be put to death immediately after their trial or, since people seem to think that is too harsh, locked up forever so they can never hurt anyone ever again. I believe in rehabilitation for drug users, thieves, gang bangers and even murderers (in some instances; don't anyone get all up in arms over that), but a kid diddler doesn't deserve air.
received tax refund check and instead of buying a car, we moved, as for my phone, i couldnt find the charger......so dont crucify me because i didnt give you every detail, the point is hes there and we are not and my kid is safe

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Saint Albans, WV

#30 Feb 28, 2013
Did I state that only black people live at the terrace? Or even that it was better/worse? You might want to reread my post since you want to add to it.
wondering

Lynchburg, VA

#31 Feb 28, 2013
WorstEndIsTrash wrote:
<quoted text>
. At one Time the west end used to be nice I lived there 30 some yrs ago
what?

Huntington, WV

#32 Feb 28, 2013
Move close to a school. It's your only bet at escaping those nasties!!
WorstEndIsTrash

Richmond, VA

#33 Mar 1, 2013
really-O_o wrote:
Did I state that only black people live at the terrace? Or even that it was better/worse? You might want to reread my post since you want to add to it.
Testy are we? I did not say you said it only had black people or that it isn't better. I simply shared an observation because I find wiggers hilarious :-)
what?

Huntington, WV

#34 Mar 1, 2013
WorstEndIsTrash wrote:
<quoted text>The Terrace isn't all black folk. There are plenty of white people that want to be or think they are black living there.
Still beats the west end.
I had a non-discriminating mind when a young teenage boy kept coming over to our house to have dinner with us and bc he went to school with my son. They weren't "friends," but he walked far to get to our house every week and we fed him well and did not judge him based on where he lived....UNTIL he stole my son's BRAND NEW bike (he was the only person who knew where we kept it)!! And we never seen or heard from him again. We know he did it. We didn't call the cops. Fool me once, shame on you- fool me twice, shame on me. THAT will never happen again.
WorstEndIsTrash

Dayton, OH

#35 Mar 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="what? "]<quoted text>
I had a non-discriminating mind when a young teenage boy kept coming over to our house to have dinner with us and bc he went to school with my son. They weren't "friends," but he walked far to get to our house every week and we fed him well and did not judge him based on where he lived....UNTIL he stole my son's BRAND NEW bike (he was the only person who knew where we kept it)!! And we never seen or heard from him again. We know he did it. We didn't call the cops. Fool me once, shame on you- fool me twice, shame on me. THAT will never happen again.[/QUOTE]

That's sad. How long was he coming over? Was he old enough to have fallen into drugs? It's awful that happened, but it's possible he really enjoyed the meals he had at your home and being with your family, then turned to drugs and stole the bike out of desperation. NOT an excuse for screwing over people that have been good to you, but I can see something like that happening.
My mom says the west end used to be a decent area back in the 70's and early 80's. I have such a hard time imagining that. Same thing with going on a Guyandotte history tour and hearing it used to be a pretty nice area (back in the Civil War haha). Parts of Highlawn are still nice, but other parts are all trashy looking. I like the Norway Ave area, except for the part that turns down toward the Terrace.
It really seems that Huntington doesn't have any nice areas anymore. Even the area near Ritter Park is turning.
MUsocial

Chesapeake, OH

#36 Mar 2, 2013
Unfortunately unless the person has restrictions there is nothing saying that they can't live in a home with kids. CPS can't do anything JUST because they are on the registry. Anybody can call state police and ask if that person has restrictions or not.
what?

Huntington, WV

#37 Mar 2, 2013
WorstEndIsTrash wrote:
[QUOTE who="what? "]<quoted text>
I had a non-discriminating mind when a young teenage boy kept coming over to our house to have dinner with us and bc he went to school with my son. They weren't "friends," but he walked far to get to our house every week and we fed him well and did not judge him based on where he lived....UNTIL he stole my son's BRAND NEW bike (he was the only person who knew where we kept it)!! And we never seen or heard from him again. We know he did it. We didn't call the cops. Fool me once, shame on you- fool me twice, shame on me. THAT will never happen again. "

That's sad. How long was he coming over? Was he old enough to have fallen into drugs? It's awful that happened, but it's possible he really enjoyed the meals he had at your home and being with your family, then turned to drugs and stole the bike out of desperation. NOT an excuse for screwing over people that have been good to you, but I can see something like that happening.
My mom says the west end used to be a decent area back in the 70's and early 80's. I have such a hard time imagining that. Same thing with going on a Guyandotte history tour and hearing it used to be a pretty nice area (back in the Civil War haha). Parts of Highlawn are still nice, but other parts are all trashy looking. I like the Norway Ave area, except for the part that turns down toward the Terrace.
It really seems that Huntington doesn't have any nice areas anymore. Even the area near Ritter Park is turning.
I know what you mean. I'm from California, and I've lived all over the North part of Cali. I've never experienced a city like Huntington. You're right. There are no "nice parts." Everything has bad stuff mixed in or very closeby. I somewhat blame the real estate. Houses need to be condemned and torn down all over the place! I am happy that the mayor wants to go after home owners that are abandoning their properties, but the next step would be for the city to tear them down and put the lots up for sale. Enforce districting guidelines/ separating the business from residential. The city needs a complete overhaul.
Regarding the boy who stole my sons bike, we lived in the Norway area! He didn't talk to anyone at all (would not even make eye contact) and he just came over to use my sons phone and computer.:-/ This boys mom didn't know where he was and we would have to take him home after 11pm some nights bc we didn't want him walking home that late at night (it was a little ways!) Living in marcum terrace, I am SURE he was exposed to drugs etc. Id say that CPS needs to pay closer attention to the kids in there...but this state doesn't have the resources to help these kids. It's just a shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The latest Huntington murder 18 min Wallie Shields 41
Michael Jackson is the first trans-racia 50 min Libtard Mania 3
America Held Hostage Day 328 51 min Silent Majority 17
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Baltimore street 1,463
National guard coming to huntington 1 hr Thomas Payne 31
West Virginia Hospitals Fined Millions By Medic... 2 hr JACHO10 20
3 shootings in 3 hours 2 hr Spell much 36
Buy your assault rifle today 3 hr Bert 241
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 14 hr Bob 33

Huntington Jobs