Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

i just found out that there is a child molester living in my neighborhood and im freakin moving away to protect my kid! the house is at 753 washington avenue, its a big 2story brick house that sits on the corner of w. 8th street and washington avenue and these people are nasty,cockroaches everywhere and the smell of cat piss and cat sh*t was about to make me puke not to mention the state the kids were in! i have known them for only a month or so, omg they fight like crazy all the time over weed and money and her being fat and lazy. she dont work, she dont cook and she dont clean, you can hear them 2 doors down fighting all night! and 2 days ago i went over to ask to use the phone cause my cellphone died. while i was on the phone i overheard something about his registration........
i went home after using the phone to look up child molesters in my neighborhood and well, there he was, his name is matthew bolen. her name is crystal barber. this is all public knowledge. they drive a beat up green explorer with ohio tags, it has a loud stereo in it cause you can hear them coming for a block!

https://apps.wv.gov/StatePolice/SexOffender/F...

i have called cps to alert them of the situation and the state of the house, those poor kids, i hope that cps removes them for their well being and puts that child molester behind bars!
thank you

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

LMFAOatYOU wrote:
i just found out that there is a child molester living in my neighborhood and im freakin moving away to protect my kid! the house is at 753 washington avenue, its a big 2story brick house that sits on the corner of w. 8th street and washington avenue and these people are nasty,cockroaches everywhere and the smell of cat piss and cat sh*t was about to make me puke not to mention the state the kids were in! i have known them for only a month or so, omg they fight like crazy all the time over weed and money and her being fat and lazy. she dont work, she dont cook and she dont clean, you can hear them 2 doors down fighting all night! and 2 days ago i went over to ask to use the phone cause my cellphone died. while i was on the phone i overheard something about his registration........
i went home after using the phone to look up child molesters in my neighborhood and well, there he was, his name is matthew bolen. her name is crystal barber. this is all public knowledge. they drive a beat up green explorer with ohio tags, it has a loud stereo in it cause you can hear them coming for a block!
i have called cps to alert them of the situation and the state of the house, those poor kids, i hope that cps removes them for their well being and puts that child molester behind bars!
Thank you for helping protect our children from predators.
Anon

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Even if your family lives on an island all alone with no one else around you are still not safe from child molesters. A child molester can be anyone... your neighbor, your preacher, your brother, your son, your uncle, etc.... At least the sex offender registry alerts you of whom to be aware of, but the ones you need to be scared of hurting your child are those that you would never suspect. I guarantee you that you will find them in every single neighborhood regardless of where you move. Just the way it is.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

to anon, yes this is true and i have searched for a place to live using the registry so there arent any around to my knowledge. my kid and i are moving away from the west end this weekend thank god. and to thank you, you are welcome
aaron

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

LMFAOatYOU wrote:
to anon, yes this is true and i have searched for a place to live using the registry so there arent any around to my knowledge. my kid and i are moving away from the west end this weekend thank god. and to thank you, you are welcome
if you are going to say s**t about people atleast tell the truth there is nothing wrong with them i have known them for years but you best believe im going to come knock on your door all you got to tel me is your name and if you want to add where you live that would be great also im going to be driving around there lookin for someone moving and i will stop and confront you ive been friends with them for years he isnt a child molestor i bet you are and i bet you touch your kid everyday i bet you give your kid EXTRA long baths you sick f*** how about you mind your own business and just get out of the west end your skanking it up.
1 post removed

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

To Anon: you really should get this Aaron person's IP address and do something about the threats he has been throwing your way. The only kind of person who takes up for a child molester is another child molester, or someone who is guilty of something!!! I would not put up with the threats, the cops can get that IP address and take care of the whole thing!!!
haha

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

LMFAOatYOU wrote:

Ur so full of sh it
aaron

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

i d*** sure aint no child molestor and neither is he i have a kid so i d*** sure would associate myself with one he isnt a child molestor but i will give you my IP if you want it 76.111.187.188
jayme

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Stop the madness2 wrote:
To Anon: you really should get this Aaron person's IP address and do something about the threats he has been throwing your way. The only kind of person who takes up for a child molester is another child molester, or someone who is guilty of something!!! I would not put up with the threats, the cops can get that IP address and take care of the whole thing!!!
P**sy is what u are.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

If he is not a child molester, why is his picture and what he has done on the WV sex offenders registry? Did the child lie? If that's what you are trying to say, then you are just as sick as his CHILD MOLESTING ASS!!!
1 post removed
jayme

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Stop the madness2 wrote:
If he is not a child molester, why is his picture and what he has done on the WV sex offenders registry? Did the child lie? If that's what you are trying to say, then you are just as sick as his CHILD MOLESTING ASS!!!
U don't know anything about what happened with him in court n I really don't think it's any of ur business
aaron

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Stop the madness2 wrote:
F*** u how about u tell ME where u r computer Rambo
You are insane

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

jayme wrote:
<quoted text>
U don't know anything about what happened with him in court n I really don't think it's any of ur business
It is every parents business. He is listed on there for 1st. degree sexual assault against a boy between the ages of 6 and 12. Now how would one end up on there if they didn't do anything? He had to be accused and then it had to be proved in court. You do realize that they don't just place people on that list because a child said something happened. It is actually quite a process when molestation is suspected. Meaning there was a protocol that was gone through. The child would have had to gone through questioning over and over and even had to go through physical examinations. So are you saying you trust this man enough to babysit your child?
And furthermore, I seriously doubt you were sitting in the courtroom during his trial.
You are insane

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Stop the madness2 wrote:
I agree with you. Those two in here defending this man are disgusting.
twelve

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Jayme and Aaron strike again. They are nothing but west end trash welfare recipients. And actually sex offender lists and addresses are public privilege so suck it
whatever u say

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

hey Aaron I am at apt 22 in the Washington building on Washington Ave across the St from CVS I just looked it up and that pos is on the registry furthermore anyone on the registry deserves to be shot rather a Cho mo or a rapist they all r scum in prison we used to give those punks a taste of their own medicine that's why they try to separate them from regular inmates cuz they are below even a Murderer so u wanna act bad roll through bring your child molesting friend with you you ignorant f@g soft ass c@ck sucking loser

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

jayme and arron are clueless to the situation, says he spent 4 year in prison.....doubtful hes innocent of charges.......were you there in court? i highly doubt that. just google his name or click the link

@you are insane, i agree totally with you!
@twelve, thats right, its ALL public info

and aaron, how bout you not attack me, huh. youre a sick person, you need mental help, you stick up for that child molester so much kinda makes someone wonder what kind person you really are. go ahead and drive around the west end looking for me moving this weekend, why dont you tell your child molesting butt buddy to come too, ill have the cops there so fast you wont know what hit you.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Aaron, if I did tell you where I am, what are you gonna do? Bring your little butt buddies and molest me? Hummmmm? Oh wait, I'm an adult woman, I remember now, you guys like little boys...dang!
knows

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

who kenny grant lol
just sayen

Cabin Creek, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

There is one in the old farm area in Ona also. Not listed yet but it's in the works. He does boys and girls .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
amber n cremeans 10 min nasty 3
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min Mgtn Res 53,904
Justin and Jaimie Roberts Junkies 12 min TRUTH 17
Goodwills 13 min garbage 2
anonymous head 16 min ????? 2
hooker named Morgan 34 min tired of it all 1
Fake id 1 hr Marcus Limps 4
East end thief's (Nov '13) 2 hr Amber 1,374
morris bldg fire 4 hr Jethro 15
who got shot by hpd last night? 5 hr jackson 52
•••
•••
•••
•••