help

Derry, PA

#1 May 14, 2013
I'm looking for a vetanarian in the local area that will do a payment plan. Does anyone know of any please post asap!!
ZAPHODakaCANDICE parsons

Chesapeake, OH

#2 May 14, 2013
You're shyt out of luck!
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#3 May 14, 2013
Not sure about a payment plan but most vets in the area will have a care credit card you can apply for. As long as you're credit isn't horrible you can get the card and its one year same as cash. I know for a fact that the place up by target does it. I rescued a pit that had heart worms and paid it off before the interest hit. Give it a shot.
ZAPHODakaCANDICE parsons

Chesapeake, OH

#4 May 14, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
Not sure about a payment plan but most vets in the area will have a care credit card you can apply for. As long as you're credit isn't horrible you can get the card and its one year same as cash. I know for a fact that the place up by target does it. I rescued a pit that had heart worms and paid it off before the interest hit. Give it a shot.
You wished you could rescue a pit big Momma! You can't even take care of your own child!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitute named "Texas" has major Gonorrhea 28 min morons 6
Bicycle thief in Huntington 1 hr ChainOfEvents 2
Open season on legal carry? 1 hr CrazyOverLazy 86
Looks like I won the great tailgate debate 2 hr CrazyOverLazy 29
High Class Fashion At The Mall 4 hr mrs wv 4
Baltimore Street drugs 4 hr Bo knows 847
Carousel Club (Jul '10) 5 hr Panty dropper 193

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance