ATTN: All Turd Fans
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Get over yourself

Dunbar, WV

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Since 2005, WVU has won:

Sugar Bowl
Gator Bowl
Fiesta Bowl
Car Quest Bowl
Orange Bowl
7 Friends of Coal Bowls

Since 2005, Marshall College has won:

Little Caesars Bowl
Beef O'Brady's Bowl (yes, it is an actual bowl game, I think?)

With any luck, maybe you can play for the PICKLE ON A STICK BOWL "NEXT" year.

And as for your "Single A National Championship"...just because for one year you were the biggest guppy in the the goldfish bowl...you're still a guppy!

Now that you have some perspective, I hope you and the 17K other Turd fans stay on the porch were you belong!
.

Springfield, NJ

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Get over yourself wrote:
Since 2005, WVU has won:

Sugar Bowl
Gator Bowl
Fiesta Bowl
Car Quest Bowl
Orange Bowl
7 Friends of Coal Bowls

Since 2005, Marshall College has won:

Little Caesars Bowl
Beef O'Brady's Bowl (yes, it is an actual bowl game, I think?)

With any luck, maybe you can play for the PICKLE ON A STICK BOWL "NEXT" year.

And as for your "Single A National Championship"...just because for one year you were the biggest guppy in the the goldfish bowl...you're still a guppy!

Now that you have some perspective, I hope you and the 17K other Turd fans stay on the porch were you belong!
*sigh*

Another WVU fan who:

1. Is obsessed with Marshall
2. Just discovered the Internet.

Kudos.
wait1sec

Huntington, WV

#3 Nov 29, 2012
[QUOTE who="."]<quoted text>*sigh*

Another WVU fan who:

1. Is obsessed with Marshall
2. Just discovered the Internet.

Kudos.[/QUOTE]

You mean they have Internet in that shit hole of a town?
Herd Fan

Providence, RI

#4 Nov 30, 2012
I wish WVU would go undefeated AND win the BCS bowl game AND win the national championship. Why? Because with all the couch burners and drunks and just plain idiots when they win, Morganhole would no longer exists. It would be burnt to the ground and the people that stayed there would be homeless drunks. Problem solved. Go Herd!!

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Get over yourself wrote:
Since 2005, WVU has won:

Sugar Bowl
Gator Bowl
Fiesta Bowl
Car Quest Bowl
Orange Bowl
7 Friends of Coal Bowls

Since 2005, Marshall College has won:

Little Caesars Bowl
Beef O'Brady's Bowl (yes, it is an actual bowl game, I think?)

With any luck, maybe you can play for the PICKLE ON A STICK BOWL "NEXT" year.

And as for your "Single A National Championship"...just because for one year you were the biggest guppy in the the goldfish bowl...you're still a guppy!

Now that you have some perspective, I hope you and the 17K other Turd fans stay on the porch were you belong!
Typical WVU trash from typical WVU trash.

The Marshall obsession continues.
Turd Packer

Dunbar, WV

#6 Nov 30, 2012
The facts is the facts. Suck on it you bunch of losers.
MWT 2112

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Turd Packer wrote:
The facts is the facts. Suck on it you bunch of losers.
Okay u mountainQUEER
nunya

Nashville, TN

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Fist yourself.
NateTheGreat

United States

#9 Dec 1, 2012
So sad how turd fans can never come back with football smack talk. Always slander our fans or or players or our students??? They really are pathetic. It would be a great rival if they won somthing anything. But no.... lets talk about people not the teams. Just shows how sad marshall really is. Good luck with whatever it is you guys do!
NateTheGreat

United States

#10 Dec 1, 2012
Here we go......not football related smack talk. hey marshall fans can we get a street with no pot holes?? Or how bout this... hey turd fans how bout a buisness that stays open for more than a year?? zing! Or heres one... what do you call a place where kids have no future??? Huntington!! bada bump.......your team is terrible and you need to look in a mirror before you say anything about morgantow.
Butt Kicker

Elkview, WV

#11 Dec 1, 2012
I am a fan of both schools, but really should a WVU fan be bragging this year?

They are going to be LUCKY to get a bowl game at all this year.

They will have to win today to secure that.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch their WVU fan.
NateTheGreat

United States

#12 Dec 1, 2012
I'll take our record in the big 12 over marsall's in conf usa any day.... cluck cluck
NateTheGreat

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Dont worry about being a fan of both we dont want you with remarks like that of a 5th grader...
Butt Kicker

Elkview, WV

#14 Dec 1, 2012
NateTheGreat wrote:
Dont worry about being a fan of both we dont want you with remarks like that of a 5th grader...
I AM a fan of both and there is nothing you can do about it.

Any true West Virginian would want fellow schools to do well.

You are a disgrace to West Virginia fans everywhere.
Marco

Manakin Sabot, VA

#15 Dec 1, 2012
You uspam fans crack me up....lol. If Marshall doesn't matter then why the post? Luck got his wish to not play us any more. He'd rather play two 1-AA times next year. By the way only one counts toward the 6 wins needed to be bowl eligible....

I'll be looking forward to watching uspam play Notre Dame for the national championship in Jan. Oh, sorry, I forgot, uspam's best team every sucks in the Big 12....Congrats on your New Era Pinstripe Bowl because it will be your last for a while.
Turd Packer

Dunbar, WV

#16 Dec 1, 2012
Coming off a (WTF) Beef O'Brady's bowl? And nothing this year...The pickle on a stick bowl probably sounds pretty good to turd nation right about now. LMFAO
Marco

Manakin Sabot, VA

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Turd Packer wrote:
Coming off a (WTF) Beef O'Brady's bowl? And nothing this year...The pickle on a stick bowl probably sounds pretty good to turd nation right about now. LMFAO
Enjoy your bowl this year because it will be your last for a while....lol
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 1, 2012
For as little money Marshall has in its program, and its small size, it still has 8 players in the NFL right now. WVU has over twice the amount of athletic expenditures than Marshall for its entire athletic program. Guess where most of that money goes?( hint: its not swimming). Just their coach receives ( before bonuses) 4 times as much as Holiday. Money is king.
Lol

Ardsley, NY

#19 Dec 1, 2012
Get over yourself wrote:
Since 2005, WVU has won:
Sugar Bowl
Gator Bowl
Fiesta Bowl
Car Quest Bowl
Orange Bowl
7 Friends of Coal Bowls
Since 2005, Marshall College has won:
Little Caesars Bowl
Beef O'Brady's Bowl (yes, it is an actual bowl game, I think?)
With any luck, maybe you can play for the PICKLE ON A STICK BOWL "NEXT" year.
And as for your "Single A National Championship"...just because for one year you were the biggest guppy in the the goldfish bowl...you're still a guppy!
Now that you have some perspective, I hope you and the 17K other Turd fans stay on the porch were you belong!
Cool. Good luck to the Moukateers from Morgantown, Virginia today. Yup, that right there pretty much says where you stand with the rest of the country--so unimportant they can't be bothered to learn basic facts about your team. So ride your high horse all you want. We all know the truth.
Lol

Ardsley, NY

#20 Dec 1, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. Good luck to the Moukateers from Morgantown, Virginia today. Yup, that right there pretty much says where you stand with the rest of the country--so unimportant they can't be bothered to learn basic facts about your team. So ride your high horse all you want. We all know the truth.
That would be Mouskateers. Stupid phone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buy your assault rifle today 1 min Big Bad Whitey 184
3 shootings in 3 hours 4 min MarkJ- 18
Power Company Lineman are lazy and slow workers 12 min Denver 24
Huntington artist raps about the misery of livi... 18 min lol 5
Rapper makes song about the H-town MURDER epide... 36 min chief 7
Mayor Steve Williams 42 min eric 8
Leut.dial HPD gang war has broken out 46 min lol 41
The latest Huntington murder 2 hr Smartass 30
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 14 hr Columbo 25
One less dope dealer in Huntington... Murdered ... 14 hr Colmmm 42

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages