Woman Charged With Murder In Connecti...

Woman Charged With Murder In Connection With Overdose Death

There are 30 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from May 14, 2014, titled Woman Charged With Murder In Connection With Overdose Death. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

A Huntington woman is charged with murder in connection with the overdose death of another woman in February.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#21 May 17, 2014
So they're going for negligent homicide?
Either way it's going to be a stretch to prove that the injection is what killed her and this other broad knew about the other concoction of drugs she had taken that day.
interested

Huntington, WV

#22 May 17, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
So they're going for negligent homicide?
Either way it's going to be a stretch to prove that the injection is what killed her and this other broad knew about the other concoction of drugs she had taken that day.
Very good point zaphod.
Just saying

Huntington, WV

#23 May 17, 2014
interested wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that addiction is now considered a disease?
Bull crap, everyone blames their actions on a disease. My brother is a smoker, alcoholic & drug user. No one in my family, going back to my great grandparents that I know of, ever drank, smoked or did drugs. He knew those things were bad for him, but he did them as a way to rebel against our parents & hung out with the wrong people. His adult kids do not drink, smoke or do drugs.
Cancer is a disease, Alzheimer's is a disease. Choosing to do drugs is a choice!!!
interested

Huntington, WV

#24 May 17, 2014
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Bull crap, everyone blames their actions on a disease. My brother is a smoker, alcoholic & drug user. No one in my family, going back to my great grandparents that I know of, ever drank, smoked or did drugs. He knew those things were bad for him, but he did them as a way to rebel against our parents & hung out with the wrong people. His adult kids do not drink, smoke or do drugs.
Cancer is a disease, Alzheimer's is a disease. Choosing to do drugs is a choice!!!
Oh , I totally agree that it's a choice. Although, scientist have proven that some people have a gene that makes them have an addictive personality. People have been getting disability checks for alcoholism for years. I don't know yet how I feel about about drug addicts being considered to have a disease. I was simply stating facts. I still stand firm on my opinion that the gf should NOT be charged for murder/whatever her charges are . Nice talking with you :)
Just saying

Huntington, WV

#25 May 18, 2014
interested wrote:
<quoted text>Oh , I totally agree that it's a choice. Although, scientist have proven that some people have a gene that makes them have an addictive personality. People have been getting disability checks for alcoholism for years. I don't know yet how I feel about about drug addicts being considered to have a disease. I was simply stating facts. I still stand firm on my opinion that the gf should NOT be charged for murder/whatever her charges are . Nice talking with you :)
If you (a group) has enough money, they can get scientist to prove anything in their favor or belief. We don't know all the facts of what exactly happened to the lady, but I believe the police had something more on the gf that is not being released. I guess it's a wait & see thing for now. Nice talking with you, too.
John Adkins

Huntington, WV

#26 May 19, 2014
I just read they arrested a lady named Angela Jarvis as the seller of the drugs. Good job, one less seller on the street.
interested

Huntington, WV

#27 May 20, 2014
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>If you (a group) has enough money, they can get scientist to prove anything in their favor or belief. We don't know all the facts of what exactly happened to the lady, but I believe the police had something more on the gf that is not being released. I guess it's a wait & see thing for now. Nice talking with you, too.
True!!
heard that

Huntington, WV

#28 May 20, 2014
Regardless whether she caused the death or not she should not be doing drugs period, she has 4 small children that need a mother not a party girl. It is no wonder that the children were unsupervised most of the time when they were outside.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#29 May 20, 2014
heard that wrote:
Regardless whether she caused the death or not she should not be doing drugs period, she has 4 small children that need a mother not a party girl. It is no wonder that the children were unsupervised most of the time when they were outside.
Arrest her for child endangerment then. These charges are ludicrous.
yeeyee18

United States

#30 Jun 30, 2014
Who are these girls r they from mannington its on low key..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That a boy Trump 11 min Shawn 14
Axe Falls Clinton Global Initiative lays off em... 12 min hahahahahahaa 1
How did Trump beat everyone else?? 13 min Steve 56
Huge Layoffs coming 19 min face palm 2
Marshall Rape 22 min Drax 6
for black people 22 min alt black 34
Why does the media protect blacks (Jan '15) 53 min l m f a o 47

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance