northcott ct. to lavallete?!?

northcott ct. to lavallete?!?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Huntingtonian

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Sep 25, 2013
Are Northcott Court residents really being relocated to new housing in Lavalette in January?
Lavallette mayor

Apollo, PA

#2 Sep 25, 2013
The mayor of Lavalette said it's true. The new trailer houses are almost ready. They look like fema trailers until the take the wheels off of them, then they look like a spacious double wide.
Great

Huntington, WV

#3 Sep 25, 2013
Grrrrrrreeeeaaaaattttt!!!!!! Lets just shove the problem outside city limits so HPD doesn't have to deal with it.
Wondering

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Sep 25, 2013
Is Gifford still the mayor or has Junior assumed the honor is now his?
twelve

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Sep 25, 2013
Get the f out of here, they are not moving northcott court to lavalette, why start a stupid thread.
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#6 Sep 25, 2013
Nelson ,s is having a black section built out front ,ran by women only.It will be fun.
Shaniqua

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Sep 26, 2013
twelve wrote:
Get the f out of here, they are not moving northcott court to lavalette, why start a stupid thread.
Its twue, its twue, we are moving to wavawette to a new trailer. I'm so happy. Lots of fresh air and white people. My baby boy wan him some white girlfrends.
1 post removed
Scarlett O

Huntington, WV

#9 Sep 28, 2013
Lavallette mayor wrote:
The mayor of Lavalette said it's true. The new trailer houses are almost ready. They look like fema trailers until the take the wheels off of them, then they look like a spacious double wide.
Well, the trailer homes might be warmer than the Northcott buildings. I hate the thought of people having to live in a cold building. Little children freezing in the winter is just awful. A lot of the Northcott residents need a safer place to live, I hope I can help in some way to ease their situation, especially the older folks. They don't need to be afraid to go to sleep at night. I hope they get the homes ready before winter.
Quantell

Ona, WV

#10 Sep 28, 2013
Scarlett O wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the trailer homes might be warmer than the Northcott buildings. I hate the thought of people having to live in a cold building. Little children freezing in the winter is just awful. A lot of the Northcott residents need a safer place to live, I hope I can help in some way to ease their situation, especially the older folks. They don't need to be afraid to go to sleep at night. I hope they get the homes ready before winter.
Dats what I says. Thank you Scarlett O and we look foward to seein you baby. If you needs anythin let me kno.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealthing condom removal 1 min salamander 4
Does kaykay stink? 2 min woody 3
Da Show Heroin(e) 10 min Tyronne Jefferson 5
U R being played by foreign trolls? 17 min Libtard Alert 118
America Held Hostage Day 244 35 min MarkJ- 8
Huntington Babe Ruth 1 hr Cabell Midland 29
Secret Confessions Of Married Couples Anything ... (Jun '12) 1 hr Rock hard 152
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 14 hr the real buckeye 150

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web