Where do the swingers hang out?
nunya

Charleston, WV

#42 Jan 1, 2011
So right wrote:
If that was the case, you would stay out of anything that has to do with children. That way they aren't punished because their parents don't agree with it. I know for a fact that most of you are involved in children sports and when your little wives come to the field and talk so loud acting like they are best friends with everyone. It is so funny to see until the kids suffer from it. So if you want to be perverts, stay away from the kids, quit punishing the people that think you are disgusting and go hide in your little holes that you go meet at, like the SkyBox.
Sounds like you know one person that is a swinger and you're mad that your kid isn't as good at sports as yours, lol
chrisntrish

Huntington, IN

#43 Feb 6, 2011
Hell yea wrote:
Me and my gf r 18 and 20 nd r trying to swing but cant find ne young ppl so if u r a couple post ur email nd we will chat
me n my girlfriend r 38 n 27 willing to chat n go from there we are new also n think we could maybe teach and learn together
Wrong

Huntington, WV

#44 Feb 12, 2011
Just wrong!!!
1 post removed
ohhh Mr Dawkins

Huntington, WV

#46 Feb 13, 2011
you are just toooo funny!!!!
Curious

Buffalo, WV

#47 May 4, 2011
jack n jill wrote:
We are a friendly, clean, good looking, married couple with a little experience in the lifestyle looking for like minded straight couples or singles for swapping, threesomes, etc...post back and we'll try to go from there.
I would love to join you if you like an older man for a threesome
Curious

Buffalo, WV

#48 May 4, 2011
I would love to have a threesome If you would like an older man to join you
lace panties

Chicago, IL

#49 May 4, 2011
How old
couple4fun

Scott Depot, WV

#50 May 5, 2011
Ok for the people on here who are looking for the info (411) on where to go you can email me at [email protected]

There are a TON of swingers in the Huntington/Charleston/Ashland area and we get together often.

There are two clubs in the area. One is in Huntington, the other on the outskirts of Huntington. I have been to both and can give a good review of them.

(Huntington Club)

This is a smaller more comfy club. The average number of people on any given night is 4-6 though I have seen more and less. People at this club tend to be more laid back.

Pro:
Cheaper (No membership,$20 door fee)
Smaller groups
Pool Table
Nice Bar (BYOB)

Cons:
Less people
Seems more like a home then a club
No music
Very few play areas
Some nights there may be NO ONE there.

Club outside Huntington

Now this is more a club, it is VERY nice! Deco is nice, has a nice huge hot tub. Music plenty of seating and nice size groups. We have seen no less then 10 couples there. Sometimes as many as 20-30. There is a nice deck and they do cook-outs.

Cons:

Price is higher.($40 for a 3 month membership and $30 door fee)
No pool table
Only 2 play areas

Pros:

Plenty of selection!!!
Music
Hot Tub
Plenty of Seating
Nice bar (BYOB)
Nice owners
Free food
Not in Huntington so more seclusion
Fireplace
Plenty of fun
Very nice interior.(Some clubs can have a seedy feeling, this is NOT one of them, this is a NICE looking upscale club)

As for the naysayers, hey its not for everyone, that's a fact, but don't bash those who are secure in their relationships who want to have fun. I have a awesome husband and we have a blast every time we go out to the clubs!

Your talking trash about peoples wives, sounds like your a little intimidated by good looking confident women who are not afraid of their bodies and like to look nice! Not all women want to wear sweaters up to their mouth and hide what god gave them!

As far as people not wanting their business out there, sure that's right, most of us have kids and families that we do not want to be judged by narrow minded folks like yourself! Why should we put it out there who we are so you can bash us?

Just because a couple wants to share everything in life does not make them a bad person. We are all human and some couples are more confident about their bodies and relationship then others. Just because my husband has relations with other women, or I have relations with other men does NOT make us freaks. We are just your happy normal neighbors and friends and family.
Dave

Nixa, MO

#51 May 11, 2011
Hi, I am Dave and I just moved to Huntington.

My wife lives 800 miles a way and we are getting a divorce.

I am a professional man that works all the time but needs a friend with benefits.

If interested then email me at [email protected]

I am 42 and fit good looking and have a great cock that needs lots of sucking.
Hmmmmm

Saint Albans, WV

#52 May 11, 2011
I can't imagine why she let you go!
Very Curious

Ashland, KY

#53 Jun 6, 2011
Hey im Male 31yrs of age am looking for a 3some encounter, am a lil green behind the ears but I am looking for a nice discreet couple to get my feet wet with...if interested email at [email protected].com
j

United States

#54 Jun 6, 2011
So how do we know where the clubs are at so we can go?
fatty buster blood vessel

Hinton, WV

#55 Jun 7, 2011
My wife and I would love to swing. I'm 5'-8" and weigh around 295. I've been told I resemble Buddy Hackett and I'm hung like a hummingbird. When I hit the beach in my speedo, I get lots of looks. Wifey is a dead ringer for for Rosie O'Donnell except she's a little heavier and only has one tit (she does have Rosie's chest hair however). Hit us up and lets get together!
Tazmanian Devil

Buffalo, WV

#56 Jun 7, 2011
Sicko! Bunch of dogs in heat! Apparently the mate you have is not enough for you, so you seek the sick, perverted , experiences. You better get your sins forgiven and be true to your spouse or you will burn in hell in stead of the lust burning inside of you all!
Tazmanian Devil

Buffalo, WV

#57 Jun 7, 2011
Dave wrote:
Hi, I am Dave and I just moved to Huntington.
My wife lives 800 miles a way and we are getting a divorce.
I am a professional man that works all the time but needs a friend with benefits.
If interested then email me at [email protected]
I am 42 and fit good looking and have a great cock that needs lots of sucking.
Buy yourself a vacuum sweeper! Maybe you will get some relief!
Tazmanian Devil

Buffalo, WV

#58 Jun 7, 2011
couple4fun wrote:
Ok for the people on here who are looking for the info (411) on where to go you can email me at [email protected]
There are a TON of swingers in the Huntington/Charleston/Ashland area and we get together often.
There are two clubs in the area. One is in Huntington, the other on the outskirts of Huntington. I have been to both and can give a good review of them.
(Huntington Club)
This is a smaller more comfy club. The average number of people on any given night is 4-6 though I have seen more and less. People at this club tend to be more laid back.
Pro:
Smaller groups
Pool Table
Nice Bar (BYOB)
Cons:
Less people
No music
Very few play areas
Club outside Huntington
Now this is more a club, it is VERY nice! Deco is nice, has a nice huge hot tub. Music plenty of seating and nice size groups. We have seen no less then 10 couples there. Sometimes as many as 20-30. There is a nice deck and they do cook-outs.
Cons:
No pool table
Only 2 play areas
Pros:
Plenty of selection!!!
Music
Hot Tub
Plenty of Seating
Nice bar (BYOB)
Nice owners
Free food
Fireplace
Plenty of fun
Very nice interior.(Some clubs can have a seedy feeling, this is NOT one of them, this is a NICE looking upscale club)
As for the naysayers, hey its not for everyone, that's a fact, but don't bash those who are secure in their relationships who want to have fun. I have a awesome husband and we have a blast every time we go out to the clubs!
Your talking trash about peoples wives, sounds like your a little intimidated by good looking confident women who are not afraid of their bodies and like to look nice! Not all women want to wear sweaters up to their mouth and hide what god gave them!
As far as people not wanting their business out there, sure that's right, most of us have kids and families that we do not want to be judged by narrow minded folks like yourself! Why should we put it out there who we are so you can bash us?
Just because a couple wants to share everything in life does not make them a bad person. We are all human and some couples are more confident about their bodies and relationship then others. Just because my husband has relations with other women, or I have relations with other men does NOT make us freaks. We are just your happy normal neighbors and friends and family.
If you all are our "happy, normal, neighbors, friends and family, I would hate to see what you call "abnormal". Sounds like you all are sick, perverted, hypocrites pretending to be mr and mrs. mom and dad behind the guise of normalcy. God help you when your children discover how sick and perverted you both are that you have to engage in this type of damning behavior. You will both burn in hell along with all those who are participating with you.
leroy

United States

#59 Jun 7, 2011
There's a swinger and DP group in south point but have to be recommended and approved for membership
curious

Fairfield, VA

#60 Jun 9, 2011
Where are these clubs? Are people just screwing each other right in the open? Never done this but want to check it out..very interested.
couple4fun wrote:
(Huntington Club)
Pro:
Smaller groups
Pool Table
Nice Bar (BYOB)
Cons:
Less people
No music
Very few play areas
Club outside Huntington
Cons:
No pool table
Only 2 play areas
Pros:
Plenty of selection!!!
Music
Hot Tub
Plenty of Seating
Nice bar (BYOB)
Nice owners
Free food
Fireplace
Plenty of fun
Hank Merritt

Huntington, WV

#61 Jun 10, 2011
Apple Grove, WV. Riverside Club. Do a google search. They have a web page.
RiverFree

Wilsonburg, WV

#62 Jun 10, 2011
19marshall68 wrote:
I live just a couple blocks down on 6th ave. I'm not for where you are talking about on 6th ave/20th st. There is no bar there that I know of. Is it a residence?
This is for every one Its not on 6th avenue its on 20th off of 6th,and its a red brick massage parlor, they have beds hanging from the ceiling its awsome!!!!! oh yea look acroos from thompsons towing !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you like to eat green boogers 49 min Mike 9
Baltimore Street drugs 1 hr No sleep 394
Why are all the Pawn Shops in Huntington CLOSING? 2 hr Wondering If Anyo... 5
Girl on 18th street brandy ?? (Oct '12) 2 hr tom 5
Alex Gibbs 2 hr Sharon Gibbs 145
Yoga Pants!? 2 hr 400 pound fifi 3
Poop 5 hr Cheesewhiz 6

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance