Next Last
Dick Whacker

AOL

#1 Dec 26, 2009
My wife and I were just wondering.We love orgys
very-proud

Vienna, WV

#2 Aug 4, 2010
well there is a place now on 6th ave and 20th street on the corner...not for sure the name of it but it's there and it's all open and a great time...go check it out!!
Duh

United States

#3 Aug 4, 2010
How old do you have to be I'm a 29 year old college student just wanting any kind of fun
19marshall68

United States

#4 Aug 5, 2010
I live just a couple blocks down on 6th ave. I'm not for where you are talking about on 6th ave/20th st. There is no bar there that I know of. Is it a residence?
Hell yea

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2010
Me and my gf r 18 and 20 nd r trying to swing but cant find ne young ppl so if u r a couple post ur email nd we will chat
1 post removed
Ringer

Dallas, TX

#7 Aug 7, 2010
very-proud wrote:
well there is a place now on 6th ave and 20th street on the corner...not for sure the name of it but it's there and it's all open and a great time...go check it out!!
There is a fire station, a liqueur store, a Dr Office, a church and some apartments. I don't think there are swingers at any of those places.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 8, 2010
Interested here. I've never done anything like it before, but would like to try. I've never had sex with a woman, but would be willing too if a couple would be interested.
concerned citizen

Dunlevy, PA

#9 Aug 9, 2010
ive heard 622 20th street
Ringer

United States

#10 Aug 10, 2010
I stand corrected. NewSwingersPlayground.com
Really

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Aug 12, 2010
Hell yea wrote:
Me and my gf r 18 and 20 nd r trying to swing but cant find ne young ppl so if u r a couple post ur email nd we will chat
what about with a sexy guy??let me no
Ohio couple

United States

#12 Aug 25, 2010
Interested in meeting close to home, more info please.....
web

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#13 Aug 27, 2010
website that was referrenced isn't working anymore. anyone else know some info?

Level 1

Location hidden

#14 Aug 28, 2010
Ohio couple wrote:
Interested in meeting close to home, more info please.....
Email address?
disgusted

Charleston, WV

#15 Aug 30, 2010
That website they took off but its real...that location and all the sickos that engage in that perverted shit
jack n jill

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2010
We are a friendly, clean, good looking, married couple with a little experience in the lifestyle looking for like minded straight couples or singles for swapping, threesomes, etc...post back and we'll try to go from there.

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Sep 22, 2010
jack n jill wrote:
We are a friendly, clean, good looking, married couple with a little experience in the lifestyle looking for like minded straight couples or singles for swapping, threesomes, etc...post back and we'll try to go from there.

I'm a single female, looking for a couple.. I'm 37,live close to Huntington ..,,
2-4-fun

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2010
Solsmac we are a couple in your age group... We are experienced in the lifestyle if you're looking for someone to help get you involved. Let us know how to reach you and we'll go from there

Level 1

Location hidden

#19 Sep 22, 2010
2-4-fun wrote:
Solsmac we are a couple in your age group... We are experienced in the lifestyle if you're looking for someone to help get you involved. Let us know how to reach you and we'll go from there
may I have your email address?
I have limited experienced, but any willing to learn more.
single man

United States

#20 Sep 22, 2010
jack n jill wrote:

same here I would like an email address as well if possible 23/m not really familiar with everything but would be interested maybe we could all meet up and solsmac if u were interested
single man

United States

#21 Sep 22, 2010
Solsmac wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a single female, looking for a couple.. I'm 37,live close to Huntington ..,,
would you be interested in meeting a group together since we are both single and looking for the same thing and not really experienced with everything? just a thought

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHH Employees and Hospital Health (Sep '13) 3 min Thanks To WVHCA 157
WSJ Article on State HCAs and CONs 15 min Thanks To WVHCA 23
West Virginia Near the Top in Healthcare Costs ... 18 min Thanks To WVHCA 19
FTC Is Protecting Consumers For Certain (Nov '15) 30 min Oracle Jones 35
WV Over-Rules FTC? I Don't Think So, Legislators 33 min Oracle Jones 43
CON IMPLICATIONS FOR WEST VIRGINIA's HCA 39 min Oracle Jones 36
Trump is toast 39 min -zaphod- 58
Huntington Little League baseball 12 hr Grandparent 128
More from around the web

Personal Finance