David Hudson Busted
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
What

Youngstown, OH

#45 Apr 16, 2013
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you trying to kid. Keith and Steve are both up to their necks in this crap. Where did that 100 grams of Heroine come too? Whose name was it in? Steve was with those guys the day before. Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining.
See you don't even know what the hell your talking about and that just proves it... The 100 grams of heroine went to 2200 Washington Ave... Keith's address is 2302 Adams Avenue... and I know exactly what your talking about when you were waiting for the black guy to get in another car that day.... he didnt come from steves house if you would have been paying attention he just met that white girl that was driving on 23rd street... he got out of the black altima that was parked in the alley and got into the car with the white girl... then his 2 friends drove the altima back around the corner to 2200 Washington Ave... I guessed you missed that part stupid ass.
Dante

Gordon, WV

#46 Apr 17, 2013
You all talk all dat shit u want 2. I no and u no what's goin on. Da white bitch is hidin Steve's drugs. I nose dat aint his name 2. I no he from da Big D. I nose his brotha bringin it in. U tink da man don't no dis.
Quitcherbitchin

Yawkey, WV

#47 May 5, 2013
yep wrote:
davids mother is whats wrong with david! she is a drug dealer as well!
You're an idiot. His mother does not sell/deal/do drugs...SMH
Quitcherbitchin

Yawkey, WV

#48 May 5, 2013
Old Lady wrote:
We can only hope so. He is one bad apple. Nasty little man with a bad personality. I see his Mother walking her little dogs all the time. She seems nice. I'm to damned old or I'd invite her over for some coffee and cake. She sure looks like she could use a friend. I have true empathy for Mother's that have to go through this drug stuff.
She's extremely nice and does not like what some of her boys are doing. Invite her in. She's awesome
Randall

Berkeley Springs, WV

#49 May 5, 2013
Just a question here. Did Mrs. Hudson's Brother just get out of prison? Just by hear say he's one of the best thieves around. I'm starting today to tie my shit down.
Quitcherbitchin

Mount Hope, WV

#50 May 5, 2013
Randall wrote:
Just a question here. Did Mrs. Hudson's Brother just get out of prison? Just by hear say he's one of the best thieves around. I'm starting today to tie my shit down.
he paid his dues. Ever hear of a 2nd chance?
UthinkUknowitall

United States

#51 May 5, 2013
Nooooo good people! Stay Away!
Randall

Berkeley Springs, WV

#52 May 5, 2013
Quitcherbitchin wrote:
<quoted text> he paid his dues. Ever hear of a 2nd chance?
So he did just get out of prison? Damn our neighborhood has become one big cesspool. Lots of big turds floating around.
Randall

Berkeley Springs, WV

#53 May 5, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
See you don't even know what the hell your talking about and that just proves it... The 100 grams of heroine went to 2200 Washington Ave... Keith's address is 2302 Adams Avenue... and I know exactly what your talking about when you were waiting for the black guy to get in another car that day.... he didnt come from steves house if you would have been paying attention he just met that white girl that was driving on 23rd street... he got out of the black altima that was parked in the alley and got into the car with the white girl... then his 2 friends drove the altima back around the corner to 2200 Washington Ave... I guessed you missed that part stupid ass.
Oh I don't know, they got busted didn't they? Is this you again Opal? Is that a real name?
Quitcherbitchin

Charleston, WV

#54 May 8, 2013
Randall wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I don't know, they got busted didn't they? Is this you again Opal? Is that a real name?
yes, that's her real name
opal

Kenova, WV

#55 Jun 17, 2013
Ronald did just get out of prison and yea we have heard of second chances but hes had tons hell he just got arrested last month for a stolen gun and some other things and got right out of jail and shoudnt have!!SMELLS LIKE A SNITCH
Tina

Charleston, WV

#56 Jun 18, 2013
opal wrote:
Ronald did just get out of prison and yea we have heard of second chances but hes had tons hell he just got arrested last month for a stolen gun and some other things and got right out of jail and shoudnt have!!SMELLS LIKE A SNITCH
Sounds like a snitch to me to. If anybody knows snitches it should be Opal. Now there's a big snitch, among other things.
anonymous

Coraopolis, PA

#57 Jun 18, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a snitch to me to. If anybody knows snitches it should be Opal. Now there's a big snitch, among othe r things.
yeap
opal

Kenova, WV

#58 Jun 22, 2013
you all know nothin about me,ive never told on anyone in my life!!!you believe what you want!!
Steve

Daniels, WV

#59 Jun 22, 2013
opal wrote:
you all know nothin about me,ive never told on anyone in my life!!!you believe what you want!!
Don't u b tellin on me Big O. You nose me.
The One

Hockessin, DE

#60 Feb 16, 2015
opal slone wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the dumbest person i think walks this earth,you have absolutely no clue what you are even talkin about dumbass!!!i dont live there and my kids are never at matts mom's.if you knew everything you thought you did,you would know that my kids stay with my grandpa alot dumbass!Shelley was never my buddy,she was only married to David,i have never pawned anything stolen,if i had dont you think id be in trouble for transferring and recieveing dumbass!!AND SHELLEY IS THE ONE THAT SLEPT WITH OLD MEN NOT ME YOU IDIOT!!!get ur facts straight before you get on here talkin shit,i thought Teddy was the dumbass but boy was i mistaken!!!unless you really know what you are talkin about leave my name out of ur mouth asshole
This is Shelley and I never in my life slept with an old man!!!! But there definitely inconsistencies here. But I'm not going to entertain the bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 248 2 min Libs ruined football 40
Boycotting NFL 5 min Libs ruined football 152
Best place to poop at and go 9 min Ronnie Barnhardt 1
Best place to smoke crack at any tunnels 11 min Ronnie Barnhardt 1
save the ped. tunnel 13 min Ronnie Barnhardt 4
Anybody know Tammy Taylor? 25 min Bill Clinton 2
womans torso found in river 28 min lol 37

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance