David Hudson Busted
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Old Lady

Charleston, WV

#1 Oct 4, 2012
Well David Hudson Washington Ave. and 22nd. St., the corner white house was finally busted. No not for drugs which he is famous for but for receiving stolen goods. Not much but he's off the street. That's a good thing.1733
info

Huntington, WV

#2 Oct 4, 2012
Old Lady wrote:
Well David Hudson Washington Ave. and 22nd. St., the corner white house was finally busted. No not for drugs which he is famous for but for receiving stolen goods. Not much but he's off the street. That's a good thing.1733
Yay!!! One step closer
Old Lady

Charleston, WV

#3 Oct 4, 2012
We can only hope so. He is one bad apple. Nasty little man with a bad personality. I see his Mother walking her little dogs all the time. She seems nice. I'm to damned old or I'd invite her over for some coffee and cake. She sure looks like she could use a friend. I have true empathy for Mother's that have to go through this drug stuff.
thankgoodness

United States

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Finally taking those folks down! There's a bunch more around the school. So sad! It's all around that area from Wendy's area to Tireland! To Fruths!
Get then outta here !
thankgoodness

United States

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Old Lady wrote:
good
Old Lady

Culloden, WV

#6 Oct 5, 2012
You're right about that end of Washington Ave. People around the school deal openly. Those people next to the school on the east side deal daily. Also something is going on across the street with the people of color.
opal

Cochranton, PA

#7 Oct 19, 2012
you all dont know shit about david or his mother and its a shame that you all hide behind this computer talkin shit!!!
LaLa

Lansing, WV

#8 Oct 20, 2012
No one said anything about his Mother. He's the drug dealer. If you're defending him then you are either a drug dealer or drug head. One of the two. Hell his own family tells on him for dealing drugs. I don't know how he has got away with it for so long. Traffic to his house is like a taxi stand.
yep

Cochranton, PA

#9 Dec 18, 2012
davids mother is whats wrong with david! she is a drug dealer as well!
Alfreda

Charleston, WV

#10 Dec 18, 2012
Both of those Hudson boys are low lifes. I didn't know their Mother was a drug dealer. That bald, skinny, ugly one scares me. He just looks dirty.
opal slone

Youngstown, OH

#11 Mar 29, 2013
their mother isn a drug dealer and you say both of the hudson boys hell there is 3 of them..you guys dont know shit about anything its all just here say
1 post removed
opal slone

Youngstown, OH

#13 Mar 29, 2013
cabbie you are dumbass if you say you take people to 2200 washington ave for drugs
1 post removed
Teddy

Culloden, WV

#15 Mar 30, 2013
I think Dave Hudson ate the cheese on someone. Hell he beat the cops back to the west end. Also Cabbie you are right. I live above the school and that house is always busy.
opal slone

Youngstown, OH

#16 Mar 30, 2013
Teddy you absoultly have no idea what you are even talkin about because you say david beat the cops back to the west end and he is still in jail..you guys really have no idea what you are talkin about
Teddy

Culloden, WV

#17 Mar 30, 2013
opal slone wrote:
Teddy you absoultly have no idea what you are even talkin about because you say david beat the cops back to the west end and he is still in jail..you guys really have no idea what you are talkin about
Thank God I must have seen his brother or someone else. A man that won't take care of his babies is no damn good. The Mother lives on welfare and takes care of his kids. Hell his Mother is living in a HUD house. I mean after all, "get a job", try and make a life. What a loser.
confused

United States

#18 Mar 31, 2013
Teddy wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God I must have seen his brother or someone else. A man that won't take care of his babies is no damn good. The Mother lives on welfare and takes care of his kids. Hell his Mother is living in a HUD house. I mean after all, "get a job", try and make a life. What a loser.
Do you know who or what your even talking about? Are you trying to say David's mom takes care of his kids? Or Matthews? Cause I'm pretty sure she does neither!
Teddy

Culloden, WV

#19 Apr 4, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who or what your even talking about? Are you trying to say David's mom takes care of his kids? Or Matthews? Cause I'm pretty sure she does neither!
You said that not me. All I said was "Opal there's a package for you, postage due". What were all those US Marshals doing at the Hudson house yesterday. Arrested Matt's renters. This is getting very interesting.
confused

United States

#20 Apr 4, 2013
None of your damn business you nosey ass people. Get a life.
Teddy

Culloden, WV

#21 Apr 4, 2013
confused wrote:
None of your damn business you nosey ass people. Get a life.
Now why would you want to say that? Its true isn't it? All of a sudden nobody at the Hudson house knows anything. Keith and Steve [the black guy that lives under him in Cricket Hudson's apartments] both have left like rats leaving the ship. What a lowlife bunch of drug dealers.
wow

United States

#22 Apr 4, 2013
Old Lady wrote:
You're right about that end of Washington Ave. People around the school deal openly. Those people next to the school on the east side deal daily. Also something is going on across the street with the people of color.
would love to know who u are talking about cause the only trouble i see on this street in down there the other end of the school in calm and no one running in and out any houses. and its sad u point at ppl of color it was white boy that got busted ppl of color as u put it can have good jobs and live good without dealing drugs i know most of the ppl on this end and they all work and take care of their family's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The God That FAILED 1 min testostrazone 1
No more shortcuts through my backyard 13 min Hillperson 21
Diva Soul Food Joanna Williams 16 min Joanna W 19
What's his crime or sin ? 41 min Rod Serling 4
CHH Board Members---Do Your Job ! 49 min Second Opinion 1
Hospitals with HIGHEST INFECTION Rates Past 3 Y... 56 min Second Opinion 60
Teays Valley Krogers 1 hr Second Opinion 43
Jimmy Hysell tip on samantha Burns body 14 hr Scum 63

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web