HPD guarding someone at ICU
Max

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Jan 1, 2013
The cops don't seem to be looking for that kid from Henlawson who shot his father-in-law anymore.
Far less radio traffic on the air about it.
Stepfathers kin are apt to be on the eye-for-an-eye hunt.
Could it be that guy?

Springfield, NJ

#22 Jan 1, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Since we have a "teacher" on board, I guess that I should spell HIPAA correctly. I dont look at the letters daily because I simply practice the laws and I dont read it so I often misspell it myself....LOL.... Some people have nothing better to do! LOL
Yes, proper spelling, punctuation and grammar take so much extra time. Excuse me if I like to be accurate.
1 post removed
Wrong

Knox City, TX

#24 Jan 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="."]<quoted text>
Yes, proper spelling, punctuation and grammar take so much extra time. Excuse me if I like to be accurate.[/QUOTE]

That is great that you like to be accurate and I wish that more people would be. However, this isnt a school. This is people talking about events. You can be accurate all that you want, but others dont need you telling them how to state their feelings and if it is spelled right or wrong. Common, lets be reasonable here. Right or wrong, you and I both understood them. Dont spend so much time in life attempting to belittle people because you have good grammer skills. Not everyone is like you. Have you ever thought the "texting" world is what has killed people's grammer? I know that it has killed mine and I am a college graduate with a 4 yr degree....lol....We are humans....we all make mistakes. Just relax and let people speak their feelings. That is all that we are asking.

Many really do not know how to communicate on here and some of the things that I have read are very sad, but they were reaching out for help and people made fun of them. So they just stopped talking. It is sad. Lets try to be more supportive. Is that too much to ask?:) Did you ever think that if you respond to their question and spell it correctly that you may have taught them something? Just like I had a brain block and spelled HIPAA wrong. Use it as a learning tool and not belittling people.:)

Springfield, NJ

#25 Jan 1, 2013
Wrong wrote:
[QUOTE who="."]<quoted text>
Yes, proper spelling, punctuation and grammar take so much extra time. Excuse me if I like to be accurate. "

That is great that you like to be accurate and I wish that more people would be. However, this isnt a school. This is people talking about events. You can be accurate all that you want, but others dont need you telling them how to state their feelings and if it is spelled right or wrong. Common, lets be reasonable here. Right or wrong, you and I both understood them. Dont spend so much time in life attempting to belittle people because you have good grammer skills. Not everyone is like you. Have you ever thought the "texting" world is what has killed people's grammer? I know that it has killed mine and I am a college graduate with a 4 yr degree....lol....We are humans....we all make mistakes. Just relax and let people speak their feelings. That is all that we are asking.

Many really do not know how to communicate on here and some of the things that I have read are very sad, but they were reaching out for help and people made fun of them. So they just stopped talking. It is sad. Lets try to be more supportive. Is that too much to ask?:) Did you ever think that if you respond to their question and spell it correctly that you may have taught them something? Just like I had a brain block and spelled HIPAA wrong. Use it as a learning tool and not belittling people.:)
I didn't belittle anyone nor did I stop anyone from expressing their feelings. I saw it spelled incorrectly in multiple posts so I simply corrected the spelling. Get over yourself.
twelve

Saint Albans, WV

#26 Jan 1, 2013
Cops guard people under arrest and people in danger. Hey maybe they are protecting that guy on life support that the co at the regional brutally beat
DrEviler

Charleston, WV

#27 Jan 1, 2013
It's not HIPPA, dumbasses. It's HIPAA. Biggest bunch of retards that think they know what the hell they are talking about...
DrEviler

Charleston, WV

#28 Jan 1, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are dumb as f*ck. Grammar, not grammer. Where the hell did you get your 4 year degree, Marshall? You should demand your money back.
No Black People

Warsaw, IN

#29 Jan 1, 2013
The cops are gardin a terrerist

“You are capable of more......”

Since: Jul 10

Land of Oz

#30 Jan 1, 2013
UPDATE 12/5/12 @ 10:27 p.m.
POINT PLEASANT, W.Va.(WSAZ)-- Point Pleasant Police arrested a double shooting suspect, late Tuesday evening.

Police say the suspect has been taken to the hospital because he had been drinking. He was not injured.

Two people were shot earlier Tuesday evening, on Evergreen Drive.

They were taken to the hospital for treatment. Police say one of the victims is in surgery while the other is being treated in the emergency room. Both are expected to be okay. Their names are not yet being released.

Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for updates.

http://www.wsaz.com/breaking/home/BREAKING-NE...
Bunya

Nashville, TN

#31 Jan 1, 2013
Nah it never occurred to me that texting ruined spelling, since people have been misspelling HIPAA since its inception. It's really not that hard to spell, if you have a clue what it even stands for.
Wrong

Knox City, TX

#32 Jan 2, 2013
DrEviler wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are dumb as f*ck. Grammar, not grammer. Where the hell did you get your 4 year degree, Marshall? You should demand your money back.
People such as yourself probably dont even have a degree in anything. Maybe journalism? LMAO! Get a real job! By the way, life is NOT just about spelling. I can get a job much faster than you ever could so kiss my a&&. Nice to see that you bring your friends to a topic discussion. How old are you? LMAO! By the way, I wouldnt step foot in your shi$thole state to go to college. I dont need a refund. I dont go around playing topix troll correcting spelling errors. I work for a living! I am confident that I have a degree that you could never achieve. Spelling perfectly doesnt get you through life idiot! Educate yourself on something beside GRAMMAR, and you might get a decent job that makes you feel worth something. I know many with a degree that could save your life, but how dare you come begging asking them to do it! Guess what? They dont spell perfectly either. However, I would love to see someone like you talk to them like that when you are at their mercy and need help. They would probably say..........nah, I will leave it there. LMAO! Good luck cracker jack DR.
Pay it 4ward

Ardsley, NY

#33 Jan 2, 2013
motellun wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a under cover cop that got ran over trying to apprehend a shoplifter. Says he's in charleston but the media can't trust em
WRONG!! He was NOT undercover. He was an OFF-DUTY state trooper that tried to catch the shoplifter and got run over.
DrEviler

Henderson, TX

#34 Jan 2, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
People such as yourself probably dont even have a degree in anything. Maybe journalism? LMAO! Get a real job! By the way, life is NOT just about spelling. I can get a job much faster than you ever could so kiss my a&&. Nice to see that you bring your friends to a topic discussion. How old are you? LMAO! By the way, I wouldnt step foot in your shi$thole state to go to college. I dont need a refund. I dont go around playing topix troll correcting spelling errors. I work for a living! I am confident that I have a degree that you could never achieve. Spelling perfectly doesnt get you through life idiot! Educate yourself on something beside GRAMMAR, and you might get a decent job that makes you feel worth something. I know many with a degree that could save your life, but how dare you come begging asking them to do it! Guess what? They dont spell perfectly either. However, I would love to see someone like you talk to them like that when you are at their mercy and need help. They would probably say..........nah, I will leave it there. LMAO! Good luck cracker jack DR.
You my friend are an angry, ignorant puss bag. I have one undergraduate degree and two graduate degrees. How's that community college education working out for you? I have no need to get a job, I have great one.

You are correct, you don't need to have a grasp of the English language to work at McDonald's, so you should be okay. Maybe one day you will make fry cook! As hungry as I sometimes get, I would never beg your coworkers to make me a Big Mac. That stuff will kill you!
Citizen

Huntington, WV

#35 Jan 2, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
well said !!!
No Black People

United States

#36 Jan 2, 2013
They are guarding a terrorist
Jim Spence

United States

#37 Jan 2, 2013
It is an al quesadilla terrorist that was trying to steal enchilada meat from Taco Bell on 5th avenue. One of the lesbians with male testicles took him to the back room and used a rather large strap on on him. Ahmed Al quesadilla is now getting stitches in his rectal sphincter.
DrEviler

Henderson, TX

#38 Jan 2, 2013
Citizen wrote:
<quoted text> well said !!!
How could you read or "hear" (you wrote 'said') anything with his hands on the back of your head and his dick in your mouth?
twelve

Saint Albans, WV

#39 Jan 2, 2013
Way way off subject
Casey Klan

United States

#40 Jan 2, 2013
They are Garding been laiden
yoder

New Lebanon, OH

#41 Jan 2, 2013
It's one of the guys from Amish Mafia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty nikole and kneegers 18 min Anonymous 11
Mark J for president 2016 22 min Mark J Train 1
Taxi Tommy 30 min New customer 8
Trump = Treason 30 min Wally 42
Josie Mathis CHANEY boys (Nov '13) 3 hr Wondering 5
DNC convention is half empy...nobody cares LMAO 5 hr MarkJ- 6
Any ladies like to tongue mens harry buttholes 7 hr Joey betafooco ov... 15
Who's leaving Who's staying ? At WSAZ (Sep '13) 17 hr Htm 117

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web