of 5
Next Last

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#93 Oct 22, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not a 12 headed dragon returd.Its a 10 headed beast with a harlot sitting upon it.This refers to the E.U.
LOL. You're proving my point. Why doesn't it say the E.U.?
and the harlot is the catholic church.Even though there are more then 10 nations in the E.U. only ten have veto power and we are told by prophesy the beast would be of the same system as the roman empire that killed Christ.This E.U. comprises the same land as well as employing the same system of unifying those lands.And a woman is always representative of a church in prophesy.Thus the harlot which will prostitute itself by becoming more liberal and reforming its former tenets and canons which is what this new pope is starting to do.The next pope will be the true false prophet that will be in league with the antichrist.
Again, thanks for helping me prove my point.

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#94 Oct 22, 2013
K S T wrote:
How many of you have read the Bible from front cover to back cover? You are arguing the Bible, arguing God but you don't know anything about Him if you don't study His word. If you study His word, and I believe the Bible is the word of God and I think you will believe too if you will read and study it. You all act like a bubch of High Schoolers debating on a college debate team, it doesn't make sense if you do not study at a college level.
I've read it. By the time the first chapter is finished, day and night exist before the sun. So, we can dismiss it as god's word.
I wish more people would actually read the buy bull, we'd have more atheists.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#95 Oct 22, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read it. By the time the first chapter is finished, day and night exist before the sun. So, we can dismiss it as god's word.
I wish more people would actually read the buy bull, we'd have more atheists.
They figured that perhaps people were smart enough to realize day was the sunshine so therefore omitted it.Evidently they erred by figuring there wouldnt be stupid people questioning a creator like yourself that has to be walked through it every step of the way.LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#96 Oct 22, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You're proving my point. Why doesn't it say the E.U.?
<quoted text>
Again, thanks for helping me prove my point.
You're to stupid to even know what the E.U. is. Im sure you will have to look it up if you havent already.LOL
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#97 Oct 23, 2013
K S T wrote:
How many of you have read the Bible from front cover to back cover? You are arguing the Bible, arguing God but you don't know anything about Him if you don't study His word. If you study His word, and I believe the Bible is the word of God and I think you will believe too if you will read and study it. You all act like a bubch of High Schoolers debating on a college debate team, it doesn't make sense if you do not study at a college level.
Are YOU SAYING IM GOING TOO HELL IF I DON
'T GO TOO COLLEGE?
1 post removed

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#99 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
They figured that perhaps people were smart enough to realize day was the sunshine so therefore omitted it.Evidently they erred by figuring there wouldnt be stupid people questioning a creator like yourself that has to be walked through it every step of the way.LOL
There was sunshine before there was a sun in the creation myth. So, we can dismiss it as god's word. The Bronze Age goat herders who wrote the buy bull didn't know daylight came from the sun. That's why they wrote that day and night existed (Genesis 1:5) before the sun was created (1:16). Anybody can read this, and see I am telling the truth.

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#100 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You're to stupid to even know what the E.U. is. Im sure you will have to look it up if you havent already.LOL
I know what the EU is. I was just wondering why since the buy bull said the dragon with 10 heads, or whatever, but meant the EU, why didn't they just say the EU? Here's the reason. The author didn't mean the EU. He had no idea there would be an EU.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#101 Oct 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what the EU is. I was just wondering why since the buy bull said the dragon with 10 heads, or whatever, but meant the EU, why didn't they just say the EU? Here's the reason. The author didn't mean the EU. He had no idea there would be an EU.
Follow the small print.The scripture says the antichrist will come from the same power that crucified Christ.
Who crucified Christ? The roman government
Who rules those lands that once encompassed the roman empire?The E.U.
Who had ultimate authority of rome? The emporer
Who will have ultimate power of its successor the E.U.? The antichrist.
Now i know you cant see the correlation because you're a reprobate mind which is cut off from being able to discern the word.Thats whats scary.You're doomed for an eternity.Sorry

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#102 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Follow the small print.The scripture says the antichrist will come from the same power that crucified Christ.
Many people have done that.
Who crucified Christ? The roman government
Who rules those lands that once encompassed the roman empire?The E.U.
Who had ultimate authority of rome? The emporer
Who will have ultimate power of its successor the E.U.? The antichrist.
Now i know you cant see the correlation because you're a reprobate mind which is cut off from being able to discern the word.Thats whats scary.You're doomed for an eternity.Sorry
So the "emporer" is the anti-Christ?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#103 Oct 23, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people have done that.
<quoted text>
So the "emporer" is the anti-Christ?
No, Charles Manson is.
Marmalade

Huntington, WV

#104 Aug 18, 2014
The bible - a book written long ago by god knows who in a time and place where it could be used to excruciating great power over people. I hope everyone realizes the fear Christianity inherently instills in people. It makes us fear breaking the rules in this book we're supposed to have blind faith in. I'm sure that many nations and rulers didn't latch onto that and alter it into oblivion to further their own aims; that would be absurd.
Now, if Jesus truly existed I be he really was a great guy. Prophet? Ehhh...not so sure. But he did say we should all love each other and not to judge. That's a wonderful message, truly, but I haven't been a Christian for over a decade.
How do we really know the origins if this book and each chapter within? Dude, we know for a fact that the book of Revelations was written by a guy sequestered in a cave hallucinating from late stage syphillis (seriously, look it up).

If God is truly infinite (as I do believe), then there is no way one book can lay it all out so simply. Have you ever experienced infinity? Can you begin to even grasp the nature of an eternal, omnipresent "force"?

The world is not so simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntington Cop Fired! But not named. 47 min The other Negro 43
Would you tell your buddies wife if you knew he... 1 hr Buster Hymen 4
blackmail and extortion 2 hr Bobby 2
kel boyle 2 hr Spoiler 4
anyone heard of 2 hr Bobby 3
Cal's Lounge 2 hr Bobby 3
Ku Klux Klan in West Virginia 3 hr tbh another ahole 54
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE