Christians: How did you determine tha...
anon

Huntington, WV

#23 Oct 17, 2013
wait a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not sure how young you are, but I do know you are a young man.
I'm 30.
wait a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
what have you been reading? seeing? that makes you feel gods actions are bad?
The Bible
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#24 Oct 17, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
God doesn't exist. Let's describe/define god. If we don't, there is nothing to debate. 1. God is all knowing. 2. All powerful. 3. Has rules he wants us to follow.
Now here is a simple fact:
We don't all know these rules.
How do I know that for a fact?
People hold conflicting views of what the rules are, so not everybody can be right.
Since we don't all know the rules, either god doesn't have the ability to tell us the rules, and thus isn't 1 or 2, and thus not god. Or doesn't care if we know the rules, and thus isn't god.
Thats the purpose of Christ having came and went.Duh
vendetta

Alexandria, VA

#25 Oct 17, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, crime rates are going down. Going to give Obama any credit for that? Didn't think so.
Please show me where crime is going down. The only thing going down is the amount of arrest, not crime. The reason is because the police force has been reduced due to our shitty economy. Guess after 5 years it's still Bushs fault. Crime rate is worse than ever and the type of violent crimes are more extreme. 2 kids shoot someone bc they are bored. This is the type of youth our country is breeding. Ones with no morals because morality has been abolished. There are only three type of people: those who see, those who have to be shown, and those who cannot. Which are u?

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#26 Oct 17, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the purpose of Christ having came and went.Duh
That's your claim. You are wrong.
We both can't be right.
So, either god doesn't have the ability to tell us the right teaching, and thus isn't god.
Or, he doesn't care if we know the right teaching, and thus isn't god.
QED

Level 5

Santa Monica, CA

#27 Oct 17, 2013
vendetta wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me where crime is going down. The only thing going down is the amount of arrest, not crime.
Your ignorance isn't my problem.
vendetta wrote:
The reason is because the police force has been reduced due to our shitty economy. Guess after 5 years it's still Bushs fault. Crime rate is worse than ever and the type of violent crimes are more extreme. 2 kids shoot someone bc they are bored. This is the type of youth our country is breeding. Ones with no morals because morality has been abolished. There are only three type of people: those who see, those who have to be shown, and those who cannot. Which are u?
Poe's Law
vendetta

Alexandria, VA

#28 Oct 17, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance isn't my problem.

vendetta wrote, "
The reason is because the police force has been reduced due to our shitty economy. Guess after 5 years it's still Bushs fault. Crime rate is worse than ever and the type of violent crimes are more extreme. 2 kids shoot someone bc they are bored. This is the type of youth our country is breeding. Ones with no morals because morality has been abolished. There are only three type of people: those who see, those who have to be shown, and those who cannot. Which are u?"

Poe's Law
Yet again a liberal makes a claim without a shed of evidence or proof to back it up. Just to say you're ignorant or racist. Thank you for proving my point.
1 post removed

Level 5

Santa Monica, CA

#30 Oct 18, 2013
vendetta wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet again a liberal makes a claim without a shed of evidence or proof to back it up. Just to say you're ignorant or racist. Thank you for proving my point.
If your point is you are ignorant, you've made it.

"With the first quarter of 2013 in the books, crime in Los Angeles is continuing its decade-long decline, according to statistics released Friday."
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/apr/05/local...

"The City of Stockton is showing dramatic results in reducing crime. With homicides down 60 percent, armed robberies down 28 percent, and overall violent crime down 16.8 percent in the first half of 2013, many are asking how the city did it."
http://postnewsgroup.com/blog/2013/10/08/stoc...

"Crime rates continued to fall in South Boston in the last few months,"
http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/south_bos...
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#31 Oct 18, 2013
All this drop in crime rates must be why they're contemplating releasing non violent offenders and giving them alternative sentences to make room for other violent offenders due to an overcrowded prison system thats being overrun with murderous gangs of drug cartels. Namely black and hispanic. Oops... there goes that racist white man again stereotyping. LOL
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#32 Oct 18, 2013
All this drop in crime rates must be why they're contemplating releasing non violent offenders and giving them alternative sentences to make room for other violent offenders due to an overcrowded prison system thats being overrun with murderous gangs of drug cartels. Namely black and hispanic. Oops... there goes that racist white man again stereotyping. LOL
You left out Christians. It should read black and Hispanic Christians. Ya know, since most of the prisoners are Christian, be they black or Hispanic. You just don't see a lot of atheism in the black or Hispanic community.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#34 Oct 18, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>You left out Christians. It should read black and Hispanic Christians. Ya know, since most of the prisoners are Christian, be they black or Hispanic. You just don't see a lot of atheism in the black or Hispanic community.
The prisoners arent christian but you're absolutely right about blacks and hispanics not being counted among atheists.Thanks for reminding me.They're mostly raised by grandmothers that are big in church attendence.Let us hope the grandchildren like the prodigal son will someday return and give up their current destructive lifestyles.Once again thanks for the reminder.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#35 Oct 18, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So when are you starting that KKKristian church? I know you've been banned from most other churches around so why not group up with all the other slack jawed yokels on Topix here and start your own?
You guys could sit around and jerk each other off about how you're better than all the other races, Jesus being an NRA member, and how gods going to bring Hitler back from the dead to lead you all to the promised land. Then hopefully a miracle would actually happen and you'd get obliterated by a meteor or swallowed up by a sink hole.
You being of reprobate mind cannot even fathom or should i say discern any kind of truth when it comes to scripture.You're just an outcast.Not only in Gods eyes but among normal people. But if anyone is going to taste the bitter waters of wormwood(nuclear fallout)it will be you and your kind that are left behind to experience the tribulation.Hows that for obliteration.And sink hole? You've got one right in the middle of your soul that cannot be filled in your current condition.And you mistakenly keep referring to me as a racist just because i detest n****s.Im very fond of good african americans, especially christians. But labelling someone for what they are doesnt make me a racist.But being of a reprobate mind you cannot differentiate between the two.Why? Because you embrace all evil.You're tolerant of any and everything thats politically correct regardless of that evil and however subtle it may be.
2 posts removed
Dblock

Huntington, WV

#38 Oct 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, crime rates are going down. Going to give Obama any credit for that? Didn't think so.
Yeah right, violence is going down? I beg to differ. Chicago has shootings everyday, and innocent people are being caught up in the crossfire now. Isn't that Obamas home? In yet you hear zero outcry from him about the persistent violence among gangs. No he wants to go after vets and law abiding citizens because they are the dangers in society. Honest hard working gun owners are the ones who are causing all the violence. Right Rose? I don't think you have any facts to back up the violence issue.
1 post removed
anon

Huntington, WV

#40 Oct 18, 2013
Dblock wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, violence is going down? I beg to differ. Chicago has shootings everyday, and innocent people are being caught up in the crossfire now. Isn't that Obamas home? In yet you hear zero outcry from him about the persistent violence among gangs. No he wants to go after vets and law abiding citizens because they are the dangers in society. Honest hard working gun owners are the ones who are causing all the violence. Right Rose? I don't think you have any facts to back up the violence issue.
Keep in mind that we now live in a world where we get news 24/7 on TV and online.
So it seems like violence is up when it is really down.

Level 5

Santa Monica, CA

#41 Oct 18, 2013
Why are fundies such racists?

Anyway, our prisons are crowded with people who shouldn't be there at all, people who are there for non violent drug offensives.*Half* the people there are for non violent sale, possession, purchase and/or creation of drugs. People are in jail for prostitution. Those actions shouldn't even be violations of the law. Every person in jail for growing weed is taking up a space, a space that should be filled by a rapist, murderer or armed robber.

If we got rid of drug laws, the cartels would go out of business.

Level 5

Santa Monica, CA

#42 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You being of reprobate mind cannot even fathom or should i say discern any kind of truth when it comes to scripture.You're just an outcast.Not only in Gods eyes but among normal people. But if anyone is going to taste the bitter waters of wormwood(nuclear fallout)it will be you and your kind that are left behind to experience the tribulation.Hows that for obliteration.And sink hole? You've got one right in the middle of your soul that cannot be filled in your current condition.And you mistakenly keep referring to me as a racist just because i detest n****s...
A racist fundie!? Wow, haven't been this shocked since I found out Ricky Martin is gay.
And all those stupid "prophesies" in the buy bull are either really obvious, like "there will be disease and war", or so vague they could mean anything like "wormwood". If god meant "nuclear fallout", why didn't he just say "nuclear fallout"? "Wormwood" is an herb.

Level 5

Santa Monica, CA

#43 Oct 18, 2013
Dblock wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, violence is going down? I beg to differ. Chicago has shootings everyday, and innocent people are being caught up in the crossfire now. Isn't that Obamas home? In yet you hear zero outcry from him about the persistent violence among gangs. No he wants to go after vets and law abiding citizens because they are the dangers in society. Honest hard working gun owners are the ones who are causing all the violence. Right Rose? I don't think you have any facts to back up the violence issue.
Can't you knuckle draggers talk about anything without bringing up Obama?
Anyway, look at post #30 for stats on violent crime going down.
I have a theory that a lot of the falling violent crime rates are caused by the legalization of pot for medicinal use.(Which, at least in CA, makes it for all practical purposes, legal.)
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#44 Oct 18, 2013
Even the 1st law of science states that matter cannot be created or destroyed but transferred.This coincides with what the bible says conserning it is today as it was in the beginning.And even scientists say that energy is transferred.So upon our deaths what happens to all our energy? Those neurons that fire our brains? That flesh dies but where does the energy go.Is it transferred to the soul? Absolutely.At the speed of light or better yet even faster than that it returns back thru another dimension where God exists.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#45 Oct 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you knuckle draggers talk about anything without bringing up Obama?
Anyway, look at post #30 for stats on violent crime going down.
I have a theory that a lot of the falling violent crime rates are caused by the legalization of pot for medicinal use.(Which, at least in CA, makes it for all practical purposes, legal.)
Knuckle draggers? Please dont confuse us with your self proclaimed family tree.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#46 Oct 18, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
A racist fundie!? Wow, haven't been this shocked since I found out Ricky Martin is gay.
And all those stupid "prophesies" in the buy bull are either really obvious, like "there will be disease and war", or so vague they could mean anything like "wormwood". If god meant "nuclear fallout", why didn't he just say "nuclear fallout"? "Wormwood" is an herb.
Wormwood in slavic(ukrainian)means chernobyl.Coincidence? I think not.Prophesy fulfilled? Yes, but the worst is yet to come.So please quit pretending to be a scientific scholar.
ryry

Pittsburgh, PA

#47 Oct 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think people who work on Friday evenings should be tortured to death? The buy bull says they should. Exodus 35:2
For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a day of sabbath rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it is to be put to death. Friday?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marshall ranked above WVU 23 min obsessed 73
BEWARE! officer Howard and lusk on the prowl! 42 min MarkJ- 34
9th str, Monroe Ave (Jun '14) 1 hr xXxX yew1 2
lets play one word (Sep '11) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 2,059
West End Theives (Jun '14) 1 hr xXxX yew 2
Looks like Kim is headed to jail. 1 hr Johnny 11
Keith Albee wedding (Jan '15) 1 hr soontobemrdeem 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages