Christians: How did you determine tha...

Christians: How did you determine that God is the good one?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
anon

Huntington, WV

#1 Oct 16, 2013
Christians, how did you determine that God is the good one and the devil is the bad one?
WWJD

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2013
Because Christians base their values, beliefs, and lives from the Bible and the Bible clearly states who God and who Satan are.
anon

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 16, 2013
WWJD wrote:
Because Christians base their values, beliefs, and lives from the Bible and the Bible clearly states who God and who Satan are.
But if you read the Bible, you clearly see that both are bad.
How did you determine who's good and who's bad?
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#4 Oct 16, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you read the Bible, you clearly see that both are bad.
How did you determine who's good and who's bad?
Where does it Clearly say in the Bible that God is bad?
anon

Huntington, WV

#5 Oct 16, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Where does it Clearly say in the Bible that God is bad?
You can read it and see by God's actions that he's bad.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#6 Oct 16, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because he's intolerent of evil doesnt make him bad.This is a favorite ploy of libs.According to them we conservatives are intolerent and therefore evil as well.You must be a libturd.

Calling all porch scholars....come in Zaphod....do you read me? LOL
Hung Fat

Bob White, WV

#7 Oct 17, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you please sell me some of whatever you're smoking? Dude you are out there.
The way I see it

Proctorville, OH

#8 Oct 17, 2013
An all-knowing, all-powerful entity creates a person then calls the act of being created a sin and holds that person accountable for it. It then gives that person a questioning mind and fills them with desires that are also sins. The person is then placed in a world full of reasons to disbelieve a loving creator even exists. In this world are multiple belief systems but only one is the path to salvation. Then if a person doesn't believe in the creator, who remains hidden, or chooses the wrong religion that person is condemned to an eternity of unimaginable torment. That doesn't sound like a kind, loving god to me.
Dude

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Oct 17, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because he's intolerent of evil doesnt make him bad.This is a favorite ploy of libs.According to them we conservatives are intolerent and therefore evil as well.You must be a libturd.
Intolerant of evil? What's evil? Ordering your followers to wipe out entire cities of people?
wait a minute

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Oct 17, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
you can read it & see it by god's actions that he is bad?

i'm not sure how young you are, but I do know you are a young man. what have you been reading? seeing? that makes you feel gods actions are bad?
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#11 Oct 17, 2013
The bible is contradictory and the smarter you get the more you know that .A lot of people fallow some preachers that don't even know what they are talking about,Does that mean they are going too hell?
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#12 Oct 17, 2013
anon wrote:
Christians, how did you determine that God is the good one and the devil is the bad one?
blind faith create,s grace.I thank the guy named Jesus was the better of all of them .and he was human
Mickey

Kenova, WV

#13 Oct 17, 2013
Hillbilly,Dont care what anyone says I am now a fan of yours! He walked, talked, and taught healed the sick and raised someone from the dead.He had to be born of a woman to walk on this earth. May god Bless you Hillbilly.
vendetta

Huntington, WV

#14 Oct 17, 2013
This thread exist and many more like it thanks to demolibs who have taken god out of schools and family values. Wonder why we have so many shootings nowadays? Wonder why people don't give a shit about their neighbor? Thanks to Obama and the rest of the dems before him who would rather please a few select people than instill values in our country.
2 posts removed
The way I see it

Proctorville, OH

#17 Oct 17, 2013
vendetta wrote:
This thread exist and many more like it thanks to demolibs who have taken god out of schools and family values. Wonder why we have so many shootings nowadays? Wonder why people don't give a shit about their neighbor? Thanks to Obama and the rest of the dems before him who would rather please a few select people than instill values in our country.
I'm not looking for any politician in any political party to provide moral direction for myself or my family. The government can keep its nose out of my ethics.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#18 Oct 17, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think people who work on Friday evenings should be tortured to death? The buy bull says they should. Exodus 35:2

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#19 Oct 17, 2013
God doesn't exist. Let's describe/define god. If we don't, there is nothing to debate. 1. God is all knowing. 2. All powerful. 3. Has rules he wants us to follow.
Now here is a simple fact:
We don't all know these rules.
How do I know that for a fact?
People hold conflicting views of what the rules are, so not everybody can be right.
Since we don't all know the rules, either god doesn't have the ability to tell us the rules, and thus isn't 1 or 2, and thus not god. Or doesn't care if we know the rules, and thus isn't god.

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#20 Oct 17, 2013
vendetta wrote:
Actually, crime rates are going down. Going to give Obama any credit for that? Didn't think so.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#21 Oct 17, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Intolerant of evil? What's evil? Ordering your followers to wipe out entire cities of people?
He destroyed them because they were evil.Besides dude,were only here for his pleasure not ours.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#22 Oct 17, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you get a god out of a school?
Shop vac?
Yeah,libs do alot of sucking.In more ways then one.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best hair salons in Huntington 4 min truth 13
Kenya Dunfee 1 hr New Guy 4
Attn Blacks: Stay out of my neighborhood !! 2 hr Tommy 20
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 2 hr jgarrie 252
Was the Green and White game today? 6 hr turds 13
Lightskin on highlawn 6 hr Resident 21
David Bond aka Peatnut 7 hr Fvf 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages