Hot l Girls for girls....

Hot l Girls for girls....

Posted in the Huntington Forum

SWEETPINK

Huntington, WV

#1 Sep 15, 2010
This is amazing, I have been going to graduate school here for a year and I am just wondering what the problem is in finding hot bisexual or lesbian girls here. I have no problem finding all kinds of women who look like they came from Ice Road Truckers or The Deadliest Catch, but if I wanted something that looked like a man, I'd just get a man, The beauty in a woman is her love, softness, sensuality, femininity. I am an attractive woman, am I the only one here who likes other attractive women ??
HARDnREADY

Huntington, WV

#2 Sep 26, 2010
SWEETPINK wrote:
This is amazing, I have been going to graduate school here for a year and I am just wondering what the problem is in finding hot bisexual or lesbian girls here. I have no problem finding all kinds of women who look like they came from Ice Road Truckers or The Deadliest Catch, but if I wanted something that looked like a man, I'd just get a man, The beauty in a woman is her love, softness, sensuality, femininity. I am an attractive woman, am I the only one here who likes other attractive women ??
Sweet, look around the sororities. A lot of those girls are bi. Especially the Alpha Xi's. D-Z's and Alpha Chi's. I know first hand half of each house i named goes both ways hard core.
Nope

Huntington, WV

#3 Sep 26, 2010
You're not the only one. :)
HARDnREADY

Huntington, WV

#4 Sep 27, 2010
when i say hard core, i mean hillary scott type hard core.
snoop

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Sep 28, 2010
Just what I been looking 4 hit me up
hunglow

United States

#6 Sep 28, 2010
my wife is looking also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Samantha thacker 4 min Oh no 1
Remember Murphy Brown? 37 min Toby 2
Buck Season 43 min Big Bad Whitey 70
America Held Hostage Day 305 52 min MarkJ- 26
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 55 min Hate Druggies 1,264
Latest: Hillary blames Obama for loss 1 hr AlrightyThen 6
Buying a home in Ohio 1 hr lol 22

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance