your boyfriend

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
laughing at you

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I am cheating with your man. And as much as you try to catch us, you never will. I'm in your car while he's at work, I even leave you clues.your man is a hoe, because I know I'm not the only one that he sleeps with. He leaves work to have lunch with me, leaves my house just before u get of fork at 4. Comes and watches tv when u aren't home at night. I want u to catch us, so I can have him for myself. I'm going to come to your job to meet you soon. Be prepared!
His Wife

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

laughing at you wrote:
I am cheating with your man. And as much as you try to catch us, you never will. I'm in your car while he's at work, I even leave you clues.your man is a hoe, because I know I'm not the only one that he sleeps with. He leaves work to have lunch with me, leaves my house just before u get of fork at 4. Comes and watches tv when u aren't home at night. I want u to catch us, so I can have him for myself. I'm going to come to your job to meet you soon. Be prepared!
LOL,the jokes on you,because I gave him an STD!! Better Get Checked
His Wife

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

We are married
laughing at you

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not u I'm talking to, this man isn't married.
geo

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

laughing at you wrote:
I am cheating with your man. And as much as you try to catch us, you never will. I'm in your car while he's at work, I even leave you clues.your man is a hoe, because I know I'm not the only one that he sleeps with. He leaves work to have lunch with me, leaves my house just before u get of fork at 4. Comes and watches tv when u aren't home at night. I want u to catch us, so I can have him for myself. I'm going to come to your job to meet you soon. Be prepared!
You know your not the only one he Sleeps with. But you still go to
Him Everyday Doesn't sound to attractive to me. Sounds like your his whore and he goes home to the real stuff at night. So don't think to highly of yourself do ya eh ???
1 post removed
me

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I'd love to know more, please go on.
laughing at you

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

What else would you like to know?
chuck

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

laughing at you wrote:
What else would you like to know?
is he good 4 u n bed I might b better
Lycan

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

From what you describe, you actually sound like you`re right where this girlfriend and his guy want you to be.

And I think you know that, cause it eats at you to the point you want attention. All you need to do is spread your legs, or bend over, is that asking too much?
1 post removed
Sara

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

laughing at you wrote:
I am cheating with your man. And as much as you try to catch us, you never will. I'm in your car while he's at work, I even leave you clues.your man is a hoe, because I know I'm not the only one that he sleeps with. He leaves work to have lunch with me, leaves my house just before u get of fork at 4. Comes and watches tv when u aren't home at night. I want u to catch us, so I can have him for myself. I'm going to come to your job to meet you soon. Be prepared!
You are not with my boy friend, cause you are a little boy with a very small penis that wishes he did have a girl friend. Better luck next shorty!
laughing at you

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sara wrote:
<quoted text>You are not with my boy friend, cause you are a little boy with a very small penis that wishes he did have a girl friend. Better luck next shorty!
No Sara it's not yours.y man is black.
flabbergasted

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

That someone would put a post like this up. Laughing at you, you must feel really good about yourself. And you are insecure where YOUR MAN is concerned. Sounds like he is happy where he is. You are the sideline hoe.
me

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

chuck wrote:
<quoted text>is he good 4 u n bed I might b better
Uhh no nasty, that's not what I was going to ask.
1 post removed

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

La Jolla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

bump, get out of my bunch

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

La Jolla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

bounced again!
Really

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are you seriously happy you are the other woman? If this man has children with his girlfriend then I seriously doubt he will leave his girlfriend for you. Here are some facts about cheating.

Why do men cheat? Well I'm not gonna tell you women what you want to hear I'm jut gonna tell you as it is. There are many reasons to be honest but here are just a few. 1. The reason most men cheat is because it's either a personal challenge with ourselves to see if we still can attract women, 2. because we're excited by an experience with someone new or 3. we are weak and can't turn down an offer that looks good. Someone once told me, you can tell if you have a cheating man on your hands. They said that men treat women just like how they eat. A cheating man likes to eat fast good most of the time. He lacks patience to wait for a home cooked meal that's been prepared for him and just how he likes it, and may actually taste better than the food he's in a rush to buy. This man is always hungry because he's eating food that will never fill his hunger so he stops here and there to get a quick fix. A man who has patience to wait for a well seasoned, well prepared meal is the man less likely to cheat. He appreciates what he's got at home. Why waste time on a quick fix when he's got the right food at home to satisfy is hunger properly. Any guy who has cheated will tell you that it's never an ever lasting satisfaction just like eating Mc Donald's, most men truly do regret doing it. Women always say men cheat with a women who isn't better than what they have at home. This confirms that point that it's not always cheating with an eye of moving onto another relationship. When women cheat they actually go for a guy they want to be with. If you ask me, that's more fucked up! Lol. Cheating happens even more now because EVERYONE has options. If you get into an argument all people do is go through their phones to seek the attention and appreciation they think they deserve. No one is perfect and we all come with floors. If you have truly exhausted all your efforts to save your relationship, END IT, don't cheat!
thank you

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Really wrote:
Are you seriously happy you are the other woman? If this man has children with his girlfriend then I seriously doubt he will leave his girlfriend for you. Here are some facts about cheating.

Why do men cheat? Well I'm not gonna tell you women what you want to hear I'm jut gonna tell you as it is. There are many reasons to be honest but here are just a few. 1. The reason most men cheat is because it's either a personal challenge with ourselves to see if we still can attract women, 2. because we're excited by an experience with someone new or 3. we are weak and can't turn down an offer that looks good. Someone once told me, you can tell if you have a cheating man on your hands. They said that men treat women just like how they eat. A cheating man likes to eat fast good most of the time. He lacks patience to wait for a home cooked meal that's been prepared for him and just how he likes it, and may actually taste better than the food he's in a rush to buy. This man is always hungry because he's eating food that will never fill his hunger so he stops here and there to get a quick fix. A man who has patience to wait for a well seasoned, well prepared meal is the man less likely to cheat. He appreciates what he's got at home. Why waste time on a quick fix when he's got the right food at home to satisfy is hunger properly. Any guy who has cheated will tell you that it's never an ever lasting satisfaction just like eating Mc Donald's, most men truly do regret doing it. Women always say men cheat with a women who isn't better than what they have at home. This confirms that point that it's not always cheating with an eye of moving onto another relationship. When women cheat they actually go for a guy they want to be with. If you ask me, that's more fucked up! Lol. Cheating happens even more now because EVERYONE has options. If you get into an argument all people do is go through their phones to seek the attention and appreciation they think they deserve. No one is perfect and we all come with floors. If you have truly exhausted all your efforts to save your relationship, END IT, don't cheat!
I've never heard cheating explained this way, THANK YOU!!!! You just described the man in my life,
somebody

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Congrats on bring a sideline hoe i hope she beats your ass i know i would
laughing at you

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

somebody wrote:
Congrats on bring a sideline hoe i hope she beats your ass i know i would
We will see when I go to her job! She's WAY older than me so I'm not worried
A wife

Stuarts Draft, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

laughing at you wrote:
<quoted text>
We will see when I go to her job! She's WAY older than me so I'm not worried
Well you better hope she has some self control.
If some bimbo showed up @ my place of employment they'd leave in handcuffs !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Classic jewelry and Loan in Barbourville 11 min big b 25
Allen Shefield 49 min looking 1
Nasheka Jobe 1 hr oh Robin 4
vinson youth football 1 hr vinson rules 3
Dr. Greg Chaney 1 hr Tina 6
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Dealing 1,278
Baby Dies From Malnutrition After Police Say Pa... 2 hr concerned 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••