Do white guys like latinas?
Radlad

Lockhart, TX

#70 Jun 12, 2013
Just thinking about my latina neighbor makes me hard. YES!!! I love Latinas!

Level 9

Since: Aug 11

Richmond, VA

#71 Jun 12, 2013
GOD

“I like to feel good”

Since: Mar 12

Huntington, WV

#72 Jun 12, 2013
Yes
D

United States

#73 Jun 13, 2013
I love them , they are just hard to find.
1 post removed
rose

Garfield, NJ

#75 Jul 28, 2013
I think white guys are hot ...latina :)
High Member

Point Pleasant, WV

#76 Jul 31, 2013
Sweetpea wrote:
because I like you lol
Yeah. That kind of stuff is hot and exotic.
spanish girls

Ashburn, VA

#77 Aug 2, 2013
I love latin women, so sexy, curvey, Are there any sexy latin women in the area looking for a good looking white guy?

Since: Feb 13

Cambridge, MA

#78 Aug 12, 2013
rose wrote:
I think white guys are hot ...latina :)
:)

Since: Feb 13

Cambridge, MA

#79 Aug 12, 2013
I wish i had a Latina girlfriend but Latina girls are very hard to find around where i live :(

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#80 Aug 19, 2013
idk most white guys are stuck up and shallow btw im mix puerto rican and german
1 post removed
JBL

Point Pleasant, WV

#82 Aug 19, 2013
blueeyedkat wrote:
idk most white guys are stuck up and shallow btw im mix puerto rican and german
That's right. The Nazis fled to South America during the fallout of World War II. If you're a disendant of them those skinheads are liable to worship you.
1 post removed
chuck

Charleston, WV

#84 Aug 21, 2013
Sweetpea wrote:
because I like you lol
I love latinos hmu
redpenishead

Point Pleasant, WV

#85 Aug 21, 2013
JBL wrote:
<quoted text>That's right. The Nazis fled to South America during the fallout of World War II. If you're a disendant of them those skinheads are liable to worship you.
Desendant*
Bkiss

Fullerton, CA

#86 Jan 7, 2014
Hi,
Thought I'd give this a shot. Latina here into white gentlemen. I live in Sunnyvale California. Anyone interested, ping me :-)
nicawhitey

United States

#87 Jan 28, 2014
ally reynoso wrote:
So later in life i wont be able to marry a white guy ?:( just because im hispanic? I have anxiety now :/ i really like white guys and i thought they were really nice people :/
I'm not defending anyone other than myself.
being half white we are nice and not racist and or mean.id like to say don't settle for any man who doesn't treat you like the angel that you are.
I would bend over backwards for you. I love women who are not stick thin and would not jilt my wife over weight gain. if anything id help her lose weigtht. i like thick mamis and petite ones alike. i think latina women age beautifuly .
Looking around

Acme, PA

#88 Jan 28, 2014
Latin women are amazingly sexy. Haven't found too many around Huntington but this white guy would love to find one
Nicarawhitey

United States

#89 Aug 6, 2014
In hopes to redeem myself for -
I WANT TO SET THIS STR8
This mixed white boy chooses latinas for all the right reasons.i like mexican women.i like speaking spanish i want to speak better spanish with a mexican or anyother latina women que tengo que ver con una mujer que no habla espanol?what does a latina have to do with a guy who doesn't want to learn or speak spanish yet she does?yes the world would be boring if everyone remained with their race or country speaking for my self i found new strength and determination in becoming the man i want to be. If for those several years i was able to resist the attraction i have for latinas i can surely forget about white girls including my ex-gf who was white.
Its so vexing to me that women are viewed as sexual objects and especially this stereo type with latinas i realized me not staring t you perving out on you is from church as a boy and that lusting like that is wrong i dont want to date any women because i think it will be a quick jump in carnal pleasure
I want "Love"
my point is truly starting to comprehend the dynamic of this relationship between us. It makes me wonder how lucky i am
I will help you help me and me you and togehter we can support each other and live a fuller life. Not the women taking care of the man with a roof over his head. If she wants a roof over her head i dont mind she could support me in otherways.anyhow we could both save money for us or man save more for her. Ill just have to wait it out until we find each other
understanding white

Columbus, OH

#90 Aug 6, 2014
Thought Police wrote:
Latinas do not age gracefully, by the time they hit their 30's they are fat, 4'9, and they have bad attitudes. But hey, at least you are still hotter than blacks girls. EWW!
if you
knew how to work it .or had a bigger one.or if it gets erect at all
Anon

East Brunswick, NJ

#91 Sep 5, 2014
Some do some don't everyone has their preferences. Latina is such a vague term that some other comments generalize it so much it makes all "Latinas" come across as undesirable. I'm a "latina" and I have been told I'm pretty and attractive and I have had white guys like me before yet I never dated one so far. I've only dated a guy who was Latino as well but it didn't last very long.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#92 Sep 15, 2014
Yes they do its the highest rate of interracial marriage,also I'm a latina my boyfriend is white

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm Forming a Political Party and I need help 46 min The Last Warrior ... 18
Democrats want to trade GOP Baubles and Beads 51 min The Last Warrior ... 2
democrats love illegal aliens hate military 55 min The Last Warrior ... 74
Steve 57 min Wondering 1
turning someone in for s.s. disability fraud ? (Jun '12) 1 hr Beep 144
FBI missing messages 12/14/2017 to 5/17/2017 1 hr Blah blah blah 5
Worst place in Huntington to work....... Big Sa... (Oct '15) 1 hr Emsp 62

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance