mustang josh pulled over just now

mustang josh pulled over just now

Posted in the Huntington Forum

shawn

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Aug 4, 2013
Just saw josh pulled for ripping through town.
who

Front Royal, VA

#2 Aug 4, 2013
shawn wrote:
Just saw josh pulled for ripping through town.
Josh who
Pete

Berkeley Springs, WV

#3 Aug 5, 2013
He got a big a$$ ticket.
bigworm

United States

#4 Aug 5, 2013
Pete wrote:
He got a big a$$ ticket.
Josh never gets a ticket that sticks or at least not the past few years I have known him
Josh

Charleston, WV

#5 Aug 5, 2013
This one won't stick either.
lolatthemguys

Huntington, WV

#6 Aug 5, 2013
gds
Carl

Presto, PA

#7 Aug 5, 2013
I was with him! Lol & "Pete" your completely wrong SMH
hmm

Lewisburg, WV

#8 Aug 5, 2013
He just gave a rim job
to get out of it like every other time.
shelly

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Aug 6, 2013
I bet hid grandmaws takes care of it
Greg

United States

#10 Aug 6, 2013
Maybe granny is getting it fixed. Hope so. Josh is a good old boy. He is funny as hell. He is getting into the tats.

How many of the girls gives josh the stinky finger? Don't lie. We know you do.
Corky

Huntington, WV

#11 Aug 7, 2013
Its a shame the way the HPD targets Josh. I overheard one of their most cowardly members bragging that he was "going to get" Josh in so many words. I think what I heard this cop say was illegal. The basic point is that a police officer is "targeting" an individual that hasn't committed a crime. Isn't that illegal in itself? For a cop to "watch" someone that isn't a known criminal or who is in the act of committing a crime or public safety hazard? For a cop to "lay in wait" to charge someone with "something" for "whatever" reason?
Derper

Huntington, WV

#12 Aug 7, 2013
^^^look who got quotation marks for their birthday!^^^
Stacy Ann Runyon

United States

#13 Aug 7, 2013
Josh commits crimes. He speeds, drives wreckless, runs over puppies, kittens, and flowers with his gas guzzling noisy environment killing mustang. Shame on you josh for the fumes from those filthy tailpipes that cause global warming.
Winger

Huntington, WV

#14 Aug 7, 2013
Corky wrote:
Its a shame the way the HPD targets Josh. I overheard one of their most cowardly members bragging that he was "going to get" Josh in so many words. I think what I heard this cop say was illegal. The basic point is that a police officer is "targeting" an individual that hasn't committed a crime. Isn't that illegal in itself? For a cop to "watch" someone that isn't a known criminal or who is in the act of committing a crime or public safety hazard? For a cop to "lay in wait" to charge someone with "something" for "whatever" reason?
I thought he would "get the ticket taken care of." It sounds like someone is bitter their butt buddy got a ticket.

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#15 Aug 7, 2013
(( WOW ))
brandon

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Aug 8, 2013
Josh ur doin smthin right, got em all hatin lol and stacy fu. Cc. Kk global warming lmao
Bluah

Faber, VA

#17 Aug 9, 2013
He's nothing more but a lazy Huntingtonian who has grandma buy his toys for him. Kids beyond grown up & can't even move out of Grammys what a poor waste of sperm.
lolLOLOLOLOLOLOL OL

Huntington, WV

#18 Aug 10, 2013
Hey bluah.. What kinda car you got? 95 tempo ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha haahaahaahaahaahaah
oneday

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Aug 14, 2013
Soon you BOYS will realize thats not what lifes all about.. Hopefully yall grow up soon, real soon. I hate to see how this world will be when u little boys are the leading generation.. Im scared for yall ...smdh
hmm

United States

#20 Aug 14, 2013
Bluah wrote:
He's nothing more but a lazy Huntingtonian who has grandma buy his toys for him. Kids beyond grown up & can't even move out of Grammys what a poor waste of sperm.
And your nothing but a drug dealing charlestonian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycotting NFL 4 min MarkJ- 98
America Held Hostage Day 248 10 min MarkJ- 19
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 45 min looney 4,250
womans torso found in river 45 min MarkJ- 36
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Rental property o... 1,005
Donna Sue Messed On Herself At Work 1 hr Gary 14
Pray With Us. The Lords Prayer. 1 hr Because 27

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance