Brookneal, VA

#43 Oct 15, 2013
Rob your drug dealer.
vendetta

Alexandria, VA

#44 Oct 15, 2013
Username wrote:
http://www.m.webmd.com/diabete s/features/reversing-type-2-di abetes
Omg. Again u r stupid. Did u even read what you posted. You may not be able to read. If not have someone do it for u. It's not reversible. It's controllable. Like I said. Read it again slow.
To Vendetta

Huntington, WV

#45 Oct 16, 2013
According to new statistics just out from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 25.8 million people, or 8.3% of the U.S. population, are affected by either type 1 or type 2 diabetes. Most, like Legg, have type 2 diabetes, which in many people develops later in life. Caused primarily by genetic makeup, a sedentary lifestyle and poor eating habits, type 2 diabetes can be reversed in some cases. By making changes to their lives such as adding exercise and improving their diets, many type 2 diabetics can drop their glucose or sugar numbers back to the normal range, reversing their condition.

Watch Food Matters
Hey Vendetta

Huntington, WV

#46 Oct 16, 2013
Is your vendetta against intelligence and research?

You sure are quick to throw the stupid word around. What you say about someone else is usually a direct indication of what your subconscious is saying about you.
say no to drugs

Huntington, WV

#47 Oct 16, 2013
HerMother wrote:
Some of the comments here are just unbelievable. Don't ever bellieve you or your family are too good to b effected by this drug or any others. Addiction is not a " THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO ME OR MY FAMILY" issue. You may be the next one getting a call that your child... brother....sister.....mother.. ..father....has overdosed. Always remember ignorance can be fatal. You may not even suspect it. An addicts 2 main goals are getting what ever they're addicted to .....and pretending or convincing you and themselves that thdir addiction doesn't even exsist
I don't see anyone on here making unbelievable comments. I see opinions and a healthy debate from those that are actually posting to debate. I have had the same thoughts, but I too, have been affected by family members and their addictions. That does not make me think that addiction is a disease. A mental disease, maybe. Most people use drugs to escape reality and that can definitely be proven. The more their lives fall apart, the more they try to escape it by using drugs. If it was a true disease, as defined, it is a condition that impairs normal functioning.....this is a mental illness, not a disease that is eating away at the body. It is a problem with coping skills. I do not grant the same sympathy for a drug addict or alcoholic as I would someone suffering from cancer, multiple sclorosis, etc. The damage inflicted on the body from the addiction causes diseases, such as psorosis of the liver, Hep C...but just the fact you want to do something does not mean that you have a disease. I take offense to those offering excuses for people who choose to do what they are doing. And after a while of doing the drugs or alcohol, your brain cannot function correctly because of the damage that has been caused. Before the drugs, the only thing there is a desire to do something, no different than if I wanted to buy something, go to bingo, hang with friends and so on. Its a desire. The desire creates the damage that is later labeled as diseases.
Just my opinion, not an insult to anyone but given that someone wants to fling out there that these opinions are "unbelievable" and then claim they haven't suffered from someone's choice to do drugs, I find that unbelievable. My son did drugs, destroyed his life and made life hard on everyone of us. He is no longer doing that to us because he is no longer doing drugs. He chose to do them because he didn't know how to cope. He now knows how to cope. We are not suffering now. The disease is cured?????? Nope, his desire to escape reality was cured.
Username

Huntington, WV

#48 Oct 16, 2013
say no to drugs wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see anyone on here making unbelievable comments. I see opinions and a healthy debate from those that are actually posting to debate. I have had the same thoughts, but I too, have been affected by family members and their addictions. That does not make me think that addiction is a disease. A mental disease, maybe. Most people use drugs to escape reality and that can definitely be proven. The more their lives fall apart, the more they try to escape it by using drugs. If it was a true disease, as defined, it is a condition that impairs normal functioning.....this is a mental illness, not a disease that is eating away at the body. It is a problem with coping skills. I do not grant the same sympathy for a drug addict or alcoholic as I would someone suffering from cancer, multiple sclorosis, etc. The damage inflicted on the body from the addiction causes diseases, such as psorosis of the liver, Hep C...but just the fact you want to do something does not mean that you have a disease. I take offense to those offering excuses for people who choose to do what they are doing. And after a while of doing the drugs or alcohol, your brain cannot function correctly because of the damage that has been caused. Before the drugs, the only thing there is a desire to do something, no different than if I wanted to buy something, go to bingo, hang with friends and so on. Its a desire. The desire creates the damage that is later labeled as diseases.
Just my opinion, not an insult to anyone but given that someone wants to fling out there that these opinions are "unbelievable" and then claim they haven't suffered from someone's choice to do drugs, I find that unbelievable. My son did drugs, destroyed his life and made life hard on everyone of us. He is no longer doing that to us because he is no longer doing drugs. He chose to do them because he didn't know how to cope. He now knows how to cope. We are not suffering now. The disease is cured?????? Nope, his desire to escape reality was cured.
Excellent post!
Yuuuuup

Huntington, WV

#49 Oct 16, 2013
And then of course, big pharma would want type 2 diabetics to stay fat and lazy. I mean, if someone exercised and dieted to reverse their diabetes, there is no money to be made off of the medications.....

Why publish the fact that it's reversible? That just puts a dent in their $ flow.
Wilbur

Brookneal, VA

#50 Oct 16, 2013
Give drug users all they want. Maybe we will be lucky and they will OD.
LOL

Alexandria, VA

#51 Oct 16, 2013
Wilbur wrote:
Give drug users all they want. Maybe we will be lucky and they will OD.
Maybe we should give all the fat asses more foodstamps so they will OD on food.
vendetta

Alexandria, VA

#52 Oct 16, 2013
To Vendetta wrote:
According to new statistics just out from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 25.8 million people, or 8.3% of the U.S. population, are affected by either type 1 or type 2 diabetes. Most, like Legg, have type 2 diabetes, which in many people develops later in life. Caused primarily by genetic makeup, a sedentary lifestyle and poor eating habits, type 2 diabetes can be reversed in some cases. By making changes to their lives such as adding exercise and improving their diets, many type 2 diabetics can drop their glucose or sugar numbers back to the normal range, reversing their condition.

Watch Food Matters
You can not eradicate diabetes. Read up, don't watch a documentary and think u have all the answers. A simple google will tell u this. As far as reversing , diet and exercise can control diabetes so that it's like you never had it but you do have it. It will resurface if you do not diet and exercise. There is no cure. Same as aids, magic Johnson will always have aids, he's taking pills to control his condition but he still has the gene.
vendetta

Alexandria, VA

#53 Oct 16, 2013
Hey Vendetta wrote:
Is your vendetta against intelligence and research?

You sure are quick to throw the stupid word around. What you say about someone else is usually a direct indication of what your subconscious is saying about you.
So with this way of thinking you're totally against intelligence? I can agree with you there.
LOL

Alexandria, VA

#54 Oct 16, 2013
vendetta wrote:
<quoted text>You can not eradicate diabetes. Read up, don't watch a documentary and think u have all the answers. A simple google will tell u this. As far as reversing , diet and exercise can control diabetes so that it's like you never had it but you do have it. It will resurface if you do not diet and exercise. There is no cure. Same as aids, magic Johnson will always have aids, he's taking pills to control his condition but he still has the gene.
You just showed your ignorance. AIDS is Not a "gene" or even genetic. It's a freakin virus you moron!!!

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha! !
Lololololololololololololololo lolololol!!
Lmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmao!! !
Idiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiot idiotidiot!!
FuktardfuktardFucktardFucktard !!!!
vendetta

Alexandria, VA

#55 Oct 17, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>You just showed your ignorance. AIDS is Not a "gene" or even genetic. It's a freakin virus you moron!!!

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha! !
Lololololololololololololololo lolololol!!
Lmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmao!! !
Idiotidiotidiotidiotidiotidiot idiotidiot!!
FuktardfuktardFucktardFucktard !!!!
Calm down hero. I'm glad that was funny to u. I typed wrong word at the end and hit post before I changed it. So I hope that my typo made u feel superior. If you would ever like to discuss or debate a single thing I would gladly do so. The word "Not" is not capitalized. It's not at the beginning of a sentence nor is it a name. Your sentences have no structure. Also you spelled fucktard wrong two times without any spaces.
To Vendetta

Huntington, WV

#56 Oct 17, 2013
You know vendetta you are a topix troll. Basically no matter what anyone posts you are going to have something to say about it. I bet in person, you are a know it all. Hats off to you and your life vendetta and may the lord be with you to mend your broken heart.
vendetta

Huntington, WV

#57 Oct 17, 2013
To Vendetta wrote:
You know vendetta you are a topix troll. Basically no matter what anyone posts you are going to have something to say about it. I bet in person, you are a know it all. Hats off to you and your life vendetta and may the lord be with you to mend your broken heart.
Thank you. I do have something to say. I'm not a liberal sheepbag like yourself to hide behind what's PC.
LOL

Alexandria, VA

#58 Oct 17, 2013
vendetta wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down hero. I'm glad that was funny to u. I typed wrong word at the end and hit post before I changed it. So I hope that my typo made u feel superior. If you would ever like to discuss or debate a single thing I would gladly do so. The word "Not" is not capitalized. It's not at the beginning of a sentence nor is it a name. Your sentences have no structure. Also you spelled fucktard wrong two times without any spaces.
You Proved your ignorance again. AIDS is capitalized because it's initials for "Aquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome"

Suckit biaaaatch.

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#59 Oct 18, 2013
Bounce

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know David "Blue" Hylton? (Sep '08) 23 min Les 4
Caserta gets the boot! 29 min Sally Jesse Raphael 26
checkpoint tonight 36 min -zapphod- 8
God I can't wait till obamy is out if office! 4 hr Look at me im a f... 218
chris trench 4 hr needtono 4
I was at champs 5 hr -zapphod- 1
Poll Should Zaphod be banned from Topix for trolling... 5 hr -zapphod- 116
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE