Heroin users beware
Username

Huntington, WV

#21 Oct 14, 2013
Ugghh wrote:
<quoted text>This is a much more objective, informative article than the CNN link. It's easy to make, so I wouldn't doubt it's going around Huntington. Thank god I only smoke bud.
Amen. Wonder what they spray on the bud? It's probably GMO bud! LOL
1 post removed
Ugghh

Palmyra, VA

#23 Oct 14, 2013
Username wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. Wonder what they spray on the bud? It's probably GMO bud! LOL
Probably. But most of the food I eat is also gmo, so f*ck me, right?
concerned

West Hamlin, WV

#24 Oct 14, 2013
you say all this till it hits in your home, drug abuse is a disease & some people are to blind to notice. man so glad Im not part of your family you would leave me to die
1 post removed
vendetta

Chesapeake, OH

#26 Oct 14, 2013
concerned wrote:
you say all this till it hits in your home, drug abuse is a disease & some people are to blind to notice. man so glad Im not part of your family you would leave me to die
Drug addiction is NOT a disease. It's a decision from an addictive personality. People get addicted to things. It may be drugs, sex, gambling, money, power, or something else. It's your weak mind letting a physical stimulant control you. Cancer and AIDS are diseases. Shooting heroin in your arm is a choice. You choose to be weak because it's easier than fighting. You choose to not deal with your problems by doing drugs. People that say its a disease are always users. It's yet another excuse to not quitting. You chose drugs, cancer chose you. See the difference? Quit making excuses and step up.
Redneck

Huntington, WV

#27 Oct 15, 2013
vendetta wrote:
<quoted text>Drug addiction is NOT a disease. It's a decision from an addictive personality. People get addicted to things. It may be drugs, sex, gambling, money, power, or something else. It's your weak mind letting a physical stimulant control you. Cancer and AIDS are diseases. Shooting heroin in your arm is a choice. You choose to be weak because it's easier than fighting. You choose to not deal with your problems by doing drugs. People that say its a disease are always users. It's yet another excuse to not quitting. You chose drugs, cancer chose you. See the difference? Quit making excuses and step up.
Agree 100%!!! Nicely put vendetta.
finally

Chester, VA

#28 Oct 15, 2013
finally someone gets it !!!
sadly addiction makes a lot of money for a lot of people, creates a lot of jobs, I would feel like a hamster in a wheel, same ones coming thru again and again with excuses and more excuses
say no to drugs

Huntington, WV

#29 Oct 15, 2013
Krokodil is also supposed to have soap powders, specifically Tide, which caused an increase in the price of Tide because so many people were using it and it wasn't staying on the shelves. This stuff is horrible, originated in Russia and has been on the news front for at least 2 yrs or more. I am shocked it hasn't hit here sooner. I don't know what it looks like but I am shocked that it could be confused with heroin, although I don't really know what that looks like either. I just never heard the two could be confused. That is definitely something to watch out for, especially given the increase in heroin users in just the last year. Its crazy!
Username

Huntington, WV

#30 Oct 15, 2013
Bwahahaha. I would bet my life savings that everyone here judging the drug addicts are 450 lbs, type 2 diabetic, and have butt and foot ulcers.

Food is a drug... Shopping is a drug.. It's all the same gOddAMneD disease.

Let those without sin cast the first stone.
Mack Daddy

Bluefield, WV

#31 Oct 15, 2013
Username wrote:
Bwahahaha. I would bet my life savings that everyone here judging the drug addicts are 450 lbs, type 2 diabetic, and have butt and foot ulcers.
Well, you lost that bet Jethro, but you can keep your twenty four dollars and sixty seven cents.
Username

Huntington, WV

#32 Oct 15, 2013
Mack Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you lost that bet Jethro, but you can keep your twenty four dollars and sixty seven cents.
You overestimated my savings. I only have 57 cents to my name.
Lawless

Columbus, OH

#33 Oct 15, 2013
Username wrote:
Addiction can come in many forms, I agree with you on that. But a disease it is not. Can a diabetic suddenly "choose" to not be a diabetic? Can someone just by sheer will power alone be cured of cancer? Addiction is a choice. It is not a disease. To say it is a cop out and for those who truly are impacted by a legitimate disease undermines them.

And no, I'm not fat with type 2 diabetes. But I understand the stereotype that you are referencing (throwing stones, isn't that how you put it?).
Username

Huntington, WV

#34 Oct 15, 2013
Lawless wrote:
<quoted text>Addiction can come in many forms, I agree with you on that. But a disease it is not. Can a diabetic suddenly "choose" to not be a diabetic? Can someone just by sheer will power alone be cured of cancer? Addiction is a choice. It is not a disease. To say it is a cop out and for those who truly are impacted by a legitimate disease undermines them.

And no, I'm not fat with type 2 diabetes. But I understand the stereotype that you are referencing (throwing stones, isn't that how you put it?).
Type 2 diabetics can absolutely reverse their disease process by healthy eating and living.
Henry

Chesapeake, OH

#35 Oct 15, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Might be the only way to get rid of the user, since the police aren't doing the job.
I agree 100%
vendetta

Chesapeake, OH

#36 Oct 15, 2013
Username wrote:
<quoted text>Type 2 diabetics can absolutely reverse their disease process by healthy eating and living.
Wow. You couldn't be more stupid. All that does is control it. Not reverse it.
Username

Chesapeake, OH

#37 Oct 15, 2013
vendetta wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. You couldn't be more stupid. All that does is control it. Not reverse it.
LOL! Keep on thinkin that. Research it and get back to me.
Username

Chesapeake, OH

#38 Oct 15, 2013
Jacob

Chesapeake, VA

#39 Oct 15, 2013
james wrote:
how do you grow popies thats were all the drugs come from' thats about the only thing jobs will be at
I do believe my pet monkey could type a better post. One could make sense his either.
Username

Chesapeake, OH

#40 Oct 15, 2013
Username

Chesapeake, OH

#41 Oct 15, 2013
vendetta wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. You couldn't be more stupid. All that does is control it. Not reverse it.
Eat crow and/or shoe leather. You pick.
HerMother

Alexandria, VA

#42 Oct 15, 2013
Some of the comments here are just unbelievable. Don't ever bellieve you or your family are too good to b effected by this drug or any others. Addiction is not a " THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO ME OR MY FAMILY" issue. You may be the next one getting a call that your child... brother....sister.....mother.. ..father....has overdosed. Always remember ignorance can be fatal. You may not even suspect it. An addicts 2 main goals are getting what ever they're addicted to .....and pretending or convincing you and themselves that thdir addiction doesn't even exsist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chris crawford (Jan '11) 1 hr Hold Still 26
Kroger In Barboursville (Aug '13) 2 hr fedup 17
Bryan Smith/Brian Smith 2 hr Kitty cat 4
Democratic National Committee fail 4 hr Basic Truths 49
New beer cafe on 4th ave 4 hr Shea 3
Dem Covention 5 hr MarkJ- 5
Dentist (Jan '13) 5 hr Mamamia 53

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance