First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Yuuuup

Huntington, WV

#1 Oct 13, 2013
Flesh-eating drug gains popularity
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/20...
Ugh

Huntington, WV

#2 Oct 13, 2013
A buddy of mine with contacts in Cabell EMS told me krokodil is making its way into Huntington. Real life zombie apocalypse.
Yuuuup

Huntington, WV

#3 Oct 13, 2013
The sad part is they are selling it as Heroin and the junkies are too spun to know it...
Just Saying

Huntington, WV

#4 Oct 13, 2013
Might be the only way to get rid of the user, since the police aren't doing the job.
james

Dunbar, WV

#5 Oct 13, 2013
how do you grow popies thats were all the drugs come from' thats about the only thing jobs will be at
Yuuuup

Huntington, WV

#6 Oct 13, 2013
james wrote:
how do you grow popies thats were all the drugs come from' thats about the only thing jobs will be at
Ask the govt. and the CIA. They have the monopoly on all the poppy fields from Vietnam to Afganistan.
Yuuuup

Huntington, WV

#7 Oct 13, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Might be the only way to get rid of the user, since the police aren't doing the job.
If they would take some of that seized drug money and fund legitimate drug rehabs instead of buying the popo new shiny badges and bigger guns we may actually make a dent in the user problem.

Anyone that has been in AA or NA knows it's a FuCkiNg joke.
twelve

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Oct 13, 2013
Their guns still look the same to me. I wouldnt spend anymore money on rehab for these people. You have to have will power, if you dont have that you will never stop being a junkie.
sook1

Alexandria, VA

#9 Oct 13, 2013
Quit being weak minded and willed. Don't make excuses for your use. Man up and stop being such goddam losers and contribute to society instead of mooching of it.
sook1

Alexandria, VA

#10 Oct 13, 2013
Also if you're shooting heroin and don't stop , YOU WILL DIE ! just a matter of when.
White is Right

Huntington, WV

#11 Oct 13, 2013
Good. Hopefully all the dopers will die.
Ugghh

Alexandria, VA

#12 Oct 14, 2013
Well this "new drug" was patented in 1932. What's damaging people's skin are the impurities from making it at home. And it wouldn't bother me one bit if it took over our whole town, honestly. Can't be that much worse than meth. If people want to die, let them
Username

Huntington, WV

#13 Oct 14, 2013
Have you all thought about the overwhelming load this places on the healthcare system? All the reps. Are already bitchinG and moaning about Obamacare, ect. These ppl don't die overnight. They die gradually. And they die with their sHit rotting off in a hospital bed. The cost of wound care in a hospital to save limbs is outrageous and y'all know these people do not have healthcare insurance. Guess who is going to be footing the bill???
gutsy

United States

#14 Oct 14, 2013
It's worth it because it will eliminate the plague of druggies on society.
Always Delete

Ashland, KY

#15 Oct 14, 2013
twelve wrote:
Their guns still look the same to me. I wouldnt spend anymore money on rehab for these people. You have to have will power, if you dont have that you will never stop being a junkie.
it does take "will power" and a whole lot more. Do your home work.
Ugghh

Alexandria, VA

#16 Oct 14, 2013
Ugh wrote:
A buddy of mine with contacts in Cabell EMS told me krokodil is making its way into Huntington. Real life zombie apocalypse.
Can anyone(in the medical or law enforcement field) varify this? That's in Huntington.

Also, sir please look up the definition of "zombie" and "apocalypse" and tell me how scabs on a person(which are in no way contagious) would be anything like that?
hairy ball

Coraopolis, PA

#17 Oct 14, 2013
It says that the new drug is made from codeine and paint thinner or gasoline.
John

Chicago, IL

#18 Oct 14, 2013
good !!!
Username

Huntington, WV

#19 Oct 14, 2013
Ugghh

Huntington, WV

#20 Oct 14, 2013
Username wrote:
http://www.redorbit.com/news/h ealth/1112973755/flash-eating- drug-krokodil-infection-found- in-chicago-101413/
This is a much more objective, informative article than the CNN link. It's easy to make, so I wouldn't doubt it's going around Huntington. Thank god I only smoke bud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justice for the drug dealer Freddie Gray 37 min MarkJ- 20
Hospital Racketeering 50 min -zaphod- 67
I was at champs tough guy 58 min -zapphod- 2
The 2016 Presidential Runners What a JOKE 1 hr -zapphod- 188
Hello my name is zapphod chump 1 hr -zapphod- 16
Best church in Huntington 1 hr Bill Hilly 66
New Pawn Shop is Dead 1 hr Bill Hilly 23
Another News Hottie Jumps Ship At WSAZ (Aug '13) 8 hr ? 45
More from around the web

Huntington People Search