johnsons of the west end
Oh yeah

Saint Albans, WV

#158 Oct 3, 2012
oh my wrote:
My April u r a beautiful woman degrading yourself on here and what in the samhell would u want with that fugly ralph? Lady up, move away, and you could have any gentleman of your choosing, leave ralph with his cross eyed g.f. let him give her a ride. And just quit.quit.dwelling on them. And I would pray this child isn't his. Ugly as sin. I tell u ugly as sin. Shoot I had to go put faces with all thia drama and fb u people. He's ugly she's cross eyed and homely. U r beautiful april. Make a life for yourself somewhere else. God is waiting for u to choose him over these losers.
Sharon's skank odor is permeating through my liter on that one! Or maybe it's her aunt. I don't know they all smell equally as bad.
do you need a picture

Ashland, KY

#159 Oct 3, 2012
oh my wrote:
My April u r a beautiful woman degrading yourself on here and what in the samhell would u want with that fugly ralph? Lady up, move away, and you could have any gentleman of your choosing, leave ralph with his cross eyed g.f. let him give her a ride. And just quit.quit.dwelling on them. And I would pray this child isn't his. Ugly as sin. I tell u ugly as sin. Shoot I had to go put faces with all thia drama and fb u people. He's ugly she's cross eyed and homely. U r beautiful april. Make a life for yourself somewhere else. God is waiting for u to choose him over these losers.
Really your saying Melissa is cross eyed, wow I think we can tell who posts what on here.. You need to check out pictures my "oh my " username ...

Anyways as April herself has said I think she has had enough !!! Let it go !!!!!
Oh yeah

Saint Albans, WV

#160 Oct 3, 2012
Oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharon's skank odor is permeating through my liter on that one! Or maybe it's her aunt. I don't know they all smell equally as bad.
I meant to thorough my puter, but litter works. Like dogs right?
unbelievable

Altavista, VA

#161 Oct 3, 2012
April and Melissa,
What in the world do you ladies want with nasty ol Ralph? Seriously, what can he do for you? 30 something man that lives at home, no job, no money, no car, no respect for himself or anyone else and dumber than a post. I thought it was a joke when I heard that either one of you was with him. April, keep that baby away from those people or he will be just like them, worthless. If he's denying the baby, that's a blessing. You both need therapy because you both have self esteem issues or you wouldn't be fighting over someone like that. Set your standards a little higher. Just from the posts on here it shows how trash they are. They prove everyone's opinion of them. OPEN YOUR EYES!!
Ralph

Huntington, WV

#162 Oct 3, 2012
unbelievable wrote:
April and Melissa,
What in the world do you ladies want with nasty ol Ralph? Seriously, what can he do for you? 30 something man that lives at home, no job, no money, no car, no respect for himself or anyone else and dumber than a post. I thought it was a joke when I heard that either one of you was with him. April, keep that baby away from those people or he will be just like them, worthless. If he's denying the baby, that's a blessing. You both need therapy because you both have self esteem issues or you wouldn't be fighting over someone like that. Set your standards a little higher. Just from the posts on here it shows how trash they are. They prove everyone's opinion of them. OPEN YOUR EYES!!
hey now u want to know why the are with because i got a big d!ck lady
Know what you speak

Ashland, KY

#163 Oct 3, 2012
unbelievable wrote:
April and Melissa,
What in the world do you ladies want with nasty ol Ralph? Seriously, what can he do for you? 30 something man that lives at home, no job, no money, no car, no respect for himself or anyone else and dumber than a post. I thought it was a joke when I heard that either one of you was with him. April, keep that baby away from those people or he will be just like them, worthless. If he's denying the baby, that's a blessing. You both need therapy because you both have self esteem issues or you wouldn't be fighting over someone like that. Set your standards a little higher. Just from the posts on here it shows how trash they are. They prove everyone's opinion of them. OPEN YOUR EYES!!
Didn't understand that Melissa and April wEre fussing over him . Seemed like it was April trying to start crap. And yes he does live with his mother because she is Not able to care for herself .. U need to get your facts straight there Richmond Va posts before making statements.. most family members throw their families in a nursing home an say screw them wonder what those people are called "trash" listen what would be good if people would find something anything in their lives to make them happy and leave everybody ALONE !!!!!
unbelievable

Huntington, WV

#164 Oct 3, 2012
Point proven.
caleb

Huntington, WV

#165 Oct 3, 2012
mike johnson wrote:
Caleb shut your Lil dick sucker u couldn't whip none of my boys what u need to do is pull your pants up and act white you little fuck your just like your dad u like to run your mouth on the computer or behind people's back so go watch cartoons or listen to your gangsta music lol
hey mike after i done beating ur boys asses i going to do lil bit in the butt real good and by the way ur boy mike corns been talking to my mom now tell kim she cant keep a man
use your own name

Ashland, KY

#166 Oct 3, 2012
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>hey now u want to know why the are with because i got a big d!ck lady
Wow even people posting and using other people's names .. Sad huh when Ralph didn't even post anything ..

Grow up you childish immature children
?

Ashland, KY

#167 Oct 3, 2012
unbelievable wrote:
Point proven.
What point did you prove ?????
mike corn

Huntington, WV

#168 Oct 3, 2012
use your own name wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow even people posting and using other people's names .. Sad huh when Ralph didn't even post anything ..
Grow up you childish immature children
hey go and f!ck urself
mike corn

Huntington, WV

#169 Oct 3, 2012
hey i know me and ralph have done a shareing with april but i have ralph penis it isnt that big it didnt hurt me when he done me
1 post removed
People Need to grow up

Huntington, WV

#171 Oct 3, 2012
People on here need to grow up. Life is to short to be fighting over things that has nothing to do with them. Ralph and April had their problems and no one the entire story. And wheither the child is his or not any ones business. DNA will tell all and then they can go from there. And Ralph isn't a bad person, he's had a hard time in his life and he did what he did and its over. He's not nasty either. He has a big heart. And if April wanted to be with him she should of stayed to try and make it work for this baby. She left him. Now that he has a good woman Melissa everyone wants to talk about him and her. Melissa and Ralph are happy so people should leave them alone. I went to school with her and never heard that she was any of the thing people are saying about her. She's happy with him and is good with him kids. So its doesn't matter what people think about either of them,they seem happy together. People come together for a reason. And @ April if any one is jealous I'm thinking its you. Why in the world would you get on TOPIX and say Raplh called you another females Name. And I do believe you were so flipn jealous of his ex when she came around. So lets not say anyone is jealous of you.. And to talk about Kim is Just wrong. She always tried to help you everytime things went wrong. Kim is a good person, big heart, Beautiful person and will do about anything to help someone when they need it.. And she also has been thru alot in her life that she has to deal with everyday. And Doris is a good person and will help any and eveyone who needs it. April why would you or your son want to talk about any of the Johnsons because April I do recall Ralph buying you cigs, pop and brining you food when you had no of that at your house when y'all were together. And to talk about Michael and his boys well thats something your son doesnt want to do because I believe they would really hurt your boy and I believe that your son has already got that butt beat by one or more of them. And Caleb most def don't want to see any of those boys cause he would get hurt bad. So really grow up and leave the [email protected] Melissa keep rocking the relationship you and Ralph have.. Take care of him and his babies.. They are great kids and I love them to death. Melissa let her keep hating and know that you are that important to always be on Aprils mind. So ppl leave the family alone their mom is in the hospital and the don't need this BS. And I know them all personally and <3 all of them.. And remember Karma is a [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!
Stender

United States

#172 Oct 4, 2012
People Need to grow up wrote:
People on here need to grow up. Life is to short to be fighting over things that has nothing to do with them. Ralph and April had their problems and no one the entire story. And wheither the child is his or not any ones business. DNA will tell all and then they can go from there. And Ralph isn't a bad person, he's had a hard time in his life and he did what he did and its over. He's not nasty either. He has a big heart. And if April wanted to be with him she should of stayed to try and make it work for this baby. She left him. Now that he has a good woman Melissa everyone wants to talk about him and her. Melissa and Ralph are happy so people should leave them alone. I went to school with her and never heard that she was any of the thing people are saying about her. She's happy with him and is good with him kids. So its doesn't matter what people think about either of them,they seem happy together. People come together for a reason. And @ April if any one is jealous I'm thinking its you. Why in the world would you get on TOPIX and say Raplh called you another females Name. And I do believe you were so flipn jealous of his ex when she came around. So lets not say anyone is jealous of you.. And to talk about Kim is Just wrong. She always tried to help you everytime things went wrong. Kim is a good person, big heart, Beautiful person and will do about anything to help someone when they need it.. And she also has been thru alot in her life that she has to deal with everyday. And Doris is a good person and will help any and eveyone who needs it. April why would you or your son want to talk about any of the Johnsons because April I do recall Ralph buying you cigs, pop and brining you food when you had no of that at your house when y'all were together. And to talk about Michael and his boys well thats something your son doesnt want to do because I believe they would really hurt your boy and I believe that your son has already got that butt beat by one or more of them. And Caleb most def don't want to see any of those boys cause he would get hurt bad. So really grow up and leave the [email protected] Melissa keep rocking the relationship you and Ralph have.. Take care of him and his babies.. They are great kids and I love them to death. Melissa let her keep hating and know that you are that important to always be on Aprils mind. So ppl leave the family alone their mom is in the hospital and the don't need this BS. And I know them all personally and <3 all of them.. And remember Karma is a [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!
....... Well said despite the spelling. The only thing I don't want to see is Ralph hurting Melissa.
mike johnson

Grafton, OH

#173 Oct 4, 2012
Stender wrote:
<quoted text>....... Well said despite the spelling. The only thing I don't want to see is Ralph hurting Melissa.
what u all need to do is mind your own buisness
please

Huntington, WV

#174 Oct 4, 2012
mike johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
what u all need to do is mind your own buisness
go f!ck urself snitch
Concerned

Chesapeake, VA

#175 Oct 4, 2012
April I think you showed your complete lack of maturity by talking about any of the kids in this situation. Cory especially! He is a good kid! None of these kids can help the environment that they were raised in. They have not had any positive role models to look up to and are only imitating all that they have seen their entire lives!
I just wish that people would have enough love for their kids to want better for them. I can't imagine being exposed to some of the things that alot of kids are being exposed to now. I know that some people are going to get offended by this being said, but unfortunately for everyone involved it is the truth. Every single one of those kids are great kids, they have just never had enough people give them a chance in life. As for Ralph and his sleeping around with so many, you can't place all of the blame on him. Pretty much every single girl that he has been with has known exactly what they were getting into before ever letting anything get started.
gary

Ardsley, NY

#176 Oct 4, 2012
Funny

Level 3

Since: May 12

Seth, WV

#177 Oct 4, 2012
I have know the Johnson's and April Rose for years. Personally they are not people I care to be friends with. Didn't like them in school and would turn the other way if I ran into any of them today. Really. Grow up this is not high school. I guess you girl think F'en Fugly is hot these days. Yes I called you girl's, because a women would want a man to be there to help raise the children, put food on the table and have a job to support them. They are sick looking men, with mental problems. And they have kids strung all over the place because dumb witches, who think that bad boy fugly is hot. Gross. Tax dollars taking care of your kids, when you should get off your lazy ass and work. How is the Pawn Shop business April? That relationship didn't work out either. Maybe it was all the Cigarettes you smoked. He couldn't breath.......
Taxidermist

Saint Albans, WV

#178 Oct 4, 2012
It was all the pills and cigarettes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buying a home in Ohio 13 min Polly 5
Begging For Money For Thanksgiving Dinner 16 min Yodah 13
America Held Hostage Day 302 2 hr AlrightyThen 17
FORMER Party of Morals and Family Values 2 hr AlrightyThen 41
We are hiring!!! 2 hr AlrightyThen 48
stonewall night club bar tenders (May '15) 5 hr Never again 19
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 6 hr Nosiest Neighbor 1,237

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages