First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jamal

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2014
Do black people realize they are saying ax and not ask? Because one means to ask a question and the other is murder.
The Responsible Negro

Vienna, WV

#2 Aug 21, 2014
Jamal wrote:
Do black people realize they are saying ax and not ask? Because one means to ask a question and the other is murder.
Hey have you seen those Axe commercials, you know, the body spray black guys use to make all the white b*tchez come a'runnin'? Well, we don't even have to use the Axe, just the sound of our voices saying the word drives them bitches crazy. Any more questions you want to ax? Haha, Topix...I love this sh*t!
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#3 Aug 21, 2014
The Responsible Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey have you seen those Axe commercials, you know, the body spray black guys use to make all the white b*tchez come a'runnin'? Well, we don't even have to use the Axe, just the sound of our voices saying the word drives them bitches crazy. Any more questions you want to ax? Haha, Topix...I love this sh*t!
LOL.Women are funny in that way.They'd rather dump a good man that treats em well for one that smacks em around, runs around, wont work and mooches off them..... regardless of color.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#4 Aug 21, 2014
But really dude,its no conquered prize.I posted before that if we ever encounter an alien species with two heads,4 arms and a toad face i'd give some white women about 2 weeks and they'd be sleeping with them. LOL
Tweety bird

Cedar Grove, WV

#5 Aug 21, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
But really dude,its no conquered prize.I posted before that if we ever encounter an alien species with two heads,4 arms and a toad face i'd give some white women about 2 weeks and they'd be sleeping with them. LOL
i so totally agree.
rick james bitc-

Ona, WV

#6 Aug 21, 2014
Dont forget that black women wont have a black man. Go ax em bout it.
Mike

Proctorville, OH

#7 Aug 21, 2014
I don't like black people.
1 post removed
Right

Costa Mesa, CA

#9 Aug 21, 2014
Oh, and men are by far superior ? Simple women seek the approval of their oppressors.
Jamal

Derry, PA

#10 Aug 21, 2014
Back to the question, why do they say ax and not ask?
The Responsible Negro

Charleston, WV

#11 Aug 21, 2014
Wow you guys kinda piled up on me huh...like a reverse gangbang, you know, like a whole bunch of Lilly white women taking turns bouncing on a black c*ck? Hey ax me no questions, I'll tell no lies. Troll on guys, this sh*t is entertaining. Got any good higger jokes? Just axin'
The Responsible Negro

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 21, 2014
Damn hommie, you sound a bit jaded. Let me guess, you're tired of jacking, and knowing that a brotha is banging that chic you desire, makes it no better? Sag your pants, wear some air force 1's, J's, or Timbs, grow a c*ck, and maybe you can get one of those white chics too! There's hope for you Bob Joe.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#13 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Damn hommie, you sound a bit jaded. Let me guess, you're tired of jacking, and knowing that a brotha is banging that chic you desire, makes it no better? Sag your pants, wear some air force 1's, J's, or Timbs, grow a c*ck, and maybe you can get one of those white chics too! There's hope for you Bob Joe.
Hey my fro bro, you evidently don't know women.They like diversity regardless of color.I've had my share of the brown sugar.To possessive for my taste. And it sure wasn't because of a small dick.Besides if theres one thing a woman likes better then a big black c**k, its a big white one.Plus we're good at floatin the boat.So actually that gives us one up on ya again. Don't despair, you can have all those fatass white ones you want.Its not a turn on for us but they have to get some lovin somewhere..LOL
honkey az mofo

Athens, OH

#14 Aug 21, 2014
I always thought it was because they were to lazy to finish the word or that there tongue and lips are so fat they cant make the s sound. I guess ax does sound better than "athk"
honkey az mofo

Athens, OH

#15 Aug 21, 2014
I bet most of them don't know that wearing pants down around their knees came from prison as a sign to tell other inmates they will take it up the poop shoot either
Ben Dover

United States

#16 Aug 22, 2014
Wow you guys kinda piled up on me huh...like a reverse gangbang, you know, like a whole bunch of Lilly white women taking turns bouncing on a black c*ck?'
You blacks sure like talking about your smelly pee-pee's...you got anything else? Like maybe some skills? Or training of some kind? Or a life other than topix? The responsible negro, all dick all the time.
Ben Dover

United States

#17 Aug 22, 2014
honkey az mofo wrote:
I bet most of them don't know that wearing pants down around their knees came from prison as a sign to tell other inmates they will take it up the poop shoot either
I heard it was a prison gay thing too..lmao
The Responsible Negro

Export, PA

#18 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Hey my fro bro, you evidently don't know women.They like diversity regardless of color.I've had my share of the brown sugar.To possessive for my taste. And it sure wasn't because of a small dick.Besides if theres one thing a woman likes better then a big black c**k, its a big white one.Plus we're good at floatin the boat.So actually that gives us one up on ya again. Don't despair, you can have all those fatass white ones you want.Its not a turn on for us but they have to get some lovin somewhere..LOL
Good comeback Mr. The Last Warrior Poet! It's Friday sir, hit me with more insults on Monday. Enjoy your weekend.
where have yo been

United States

#19 Aug 22, 2014
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard it was a prison gay thing too..lmao
yeah they just don't like to admit it. I'd say that's why most of them walk with that limp or bow legged. Coz da butt hurtz
JBA

United States

#20 Aug 22, 2014
It got started because their ancestors were illiterate and weren't allowed to be educated. Why they say their "th" sounds like an "f" too. I think the teachers at school should start making them say their words correctly. Put a stop to all that ignorant talk.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#21 Aug 22, 2014
JBA wrote:
It got started because their ancestors were illiterate and weren't allowed to be educated. Why they say their "th" sounds like an "f" too. I think the teachers at school should start making them say their words correctly. Put a stop to all that ignorant talk.
I agree but unfortunately the Brits could say the same about all us americans, especially the southerners and particularly Appalacians and Texans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
for a black people 23 min roots 2 411
cabell huntington 59 min gamer 1
Any older women been with a younger man? (Feb '12) 1 hr vici 107
All Seasons home repair company Nathen Dolen (Nov '12) 1 hr Mjt 69
trump told those reporters 1 hr Im afraid 2
Jay Swann (Jul '09) 2 hr Brittany 30
southern exposure (Sep '11) 4 hr damn shame 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages