price of st joe private school

price of st joe private school

Posted in the Huntington Forum

proud parent

East Bank, WV

#1 Jun 8, 2014
Anyone know the cost of sending children there?? Im just fed up with public schools!
Hmmm

Huntington, WV

#2 Jun 8, 2014
Depending on education standards, it may or may not be worth it... Look it up and compare to current school. Other than of course knowing your children are in a smaller, catholic school and having the willingness to pay for that. My guess is that, educationally speaking St Joes would be on par with an excellent public school in a different area, no better or worse. However, in WV, the private schools might actually be worth the expense-- not for high educational standard, but because of the alarming state of the public schools.
Paul j

East Bank, WV

#3 Jun 8, 2014
Anyone know??
Silent Majority

Orlando, FL

#4 Jun 9, 2014
Paul j wrote:
Anyone know??
$150 a month. And none of that stupid liberal common core.
St Joe Parent

Palo Alto, CA

#5 Jun 9, 2014
Cost is different between Elementary and High School. The cost at the high school is about 700$ a month + books + uniforms + lunches. St. Joe graduate courses still have incredibly high scholarship amounts offered per graduating class. From the St. Joe Website "In 2014, our 37 graduates received scholarship offers of $3,391,497 and accepted $2,146,289 in awards. "

For those playing at home, that is $91,662.08 and $58,007.81, respectively and per student

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Huntington Little League baseball 47 min Williamsport 111
staying sober isnt a career 54 min lol 3
tom mccalaster for mayor 59 min hmmm 84
Never Trust a Bih 1 hr Good momma 2
Deadbeat mom's everywhere 1 hr Good momma 2
Trump is toast 1 hr MarkJ- 2
ISIS loses again 1 hr MarkJ- 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages