First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#24 Mar 22, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>Each sentence you pecked out fits the description of the global warming myth and its followers, not conservatives...its the warmers who think the earth is on fire.
It's hilarious that you believe in the nuttiest conspiracy theories. Aliens are visiting from other planets but peer reviewed research with real world evidence is a myth to you.

Location hidden

#25 Mar 22, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>"Low information voters"? Lmao...Thats a Rush Limbaugh original, used to describe liberals...imitation is the best flattery I guess.
Another clueless post

Location hidden

#26 Mar 22, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>You using my gimp line too? Damn, do you have any original material? Whats next? buttplug?
You coined the term gimp? Who knew? You keep your buttplug professor. You need something to do in the bunker.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#27 Mar 22, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Two thousand years gimp. You've had people like yourself claiming prophecy fulfilled for as long as you've had the religion. Science doesn't back up any of your faerie tale claims but that doesn't stop you. Your religion is a sham so actually i do win. Thanks for playing though.
But you've always played on the losing team.If you ever got picked that is.Always the last one. Must've been what made you so angry in life.LOL
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#28 Mar 23, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hilarious that you believe in the nuttiest conspiracy theories. Aliens are visiting from other planets but peer reviewed research with real world evidence is a myth to you.
Wtf? Lmao. Aliens? Where did this come from?

This pointless thread is going downhill fast.

Liberalism on display.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#29 Mar 23, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf? Lmao. Aliens? Where did this come from?
Liberalism on display.
Since the idiot is one of those that believes comets seeded the planet then he's more apt to be the one believing in aliens.Since he's still a simple organism he might be right.LOL

Location hidden

#30 Mar 23, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>Wtf? Lmao. Aliens? Where did this come from?

Liberalism on display.
You've said it before chimp. You believe aliens are living among us. You think Bigfoot is real. You think the government is putting chemicals in plane exhaust to control your mind. Any nutty conspiracy theory out there you believe it. Don't backtrack now.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

United States

#31 Mar 23, 2014
Thay are sayin,that the computers and drugs are takin ovet and the spaceships are appearin,all,over the placePOET
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

United States

#32 Mar 23, 2014
The computers and drugs are takin over peeple. Do t you all see whats goin on hr
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#33 Mar 24, 2014
Found this one another site.

"Creationism is like calling yourself an attorney because you read a John Grisham novel and constantly refer to his book for legal precedent."

An interesting thought. Likely more true than not.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#34 Mar 24, 2014
Gosh wrote:
Found this one another site.
"Creationism is like calling yourself an attorney because you read a John Grisham novel and constantly refer to his book for legal precedent."
An interesting thought. Likely more true than not.
And then again since God created it all, its like man trying to figure out how and failing. And furthermore no scientist alive can even begin to explain what gives LIFEFORCE whether its creation or evolution.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#35 Mar 24, 2014
Dover, PA
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#36 Mar 24, 2014
Its really stupid to believe that life and all its intricacies came about by chance.The complexity of every single aspect of human,animal,insect is to important as a whole and all in harmony together.The nervous center sending signals,the hands for all its purposes,the eyes for sight,the tongue with its taste buds,the reproductive system and its pleasures,the digestive system for intake and discharge not to mention breaking it down for siphoring its minerals,vitamins etc for energy. No my reprobate friends this was grand design.

Location hidden

#37 Mar 24, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
Its really stupid to believe that life and all its intricacies came about by chance.The complexity of every single aspect of human,animal,insect is to important as a whole and all in harmony together.The nervous center sending signals,the hands for all its purposes,the eyes for sight,the tongue with its taste buds,the reproductive system and its pleasures,the digestive system for intake and discharge not to mention breaking it down for siphoring its minerals,vitamins etc for energy. No my reprobate friends this was grand design.
All of those things can be explained by evolution. What's stupid is believing that the eons old universe depends on some guy getting nailed to a tree a few thousand years ago.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

United States

#38 Mar 24, 2014
But what about the conputers and drugs takin the world over
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

United States

#39 Mar 24, 2014
I love liberals and can see where they are comiin from. Big daddy rush limbaugh may have been wrong on his views. I LOVE LIBERALS
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

United States

#40 Mar 24, 2014
The dinousaurs screwed and created ufos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism is equally as bad as Abortion! Oh yes it... 9 min ScareCrow 24
Name that drug dealer or drug house And go 20 min Kreator 2
Huntington Babe Ruth 28 min Mother of two 567
white pride only! (Jul '13) 39 min Issanegro 9
pagans mc (Sep '10) 54 min BroadStreetBullie... 313
wv music 59 min theDropShop 1
hot.gay men in huntington. (Oct '12) 1 hr theTruth 25
Huge race riots in Charlottesville Virginia today 1 hr MarkJ- 229
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 5 hr Truth Bringer 70

Huntington Jobs