First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#1 Mar 20, 2014
Do these guys really science is all just made up nonsense or are they just pandering to low information voters?
Silent Majority

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 20, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
Do these guys really science is all just made up nonsense or are they just pandering to low information voters?
Oops...another typo
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#4 Mar 21, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
Are you referring to the majority of scientists that believe in creation or the ones who collect plastic dinosaurs you have swap meets with? LOL

Location hidden

#5 Mar 21, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to the majority of scientists that believe in creation or the ones who collect plastic dinosaurs you have swap meets with? LOL
You have to laugh at your own idiotic jokes since no one else will.

The majority of scientists believe evolution is fact feeb. Because it is.

Go ahead and post some more nonsensical jibber jabber about laws of physics that you don't understand.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#6 Mar 21, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to laugh at your own idiotic jokes since no one else will.
The majority of scientists believe evolution is fact feeb. Because it is.
Go ahead and post some more nonsensical jibber jabber about laws of physics that you don't understand.
Feeble minds are those easily lead. Like reprobates who don't question anything their gurus tell them.Tell us all about these laws of physics you're in tune with. I've yet to see a source that says the majority of scientists believe in evolution.Or at least one that is strictly evolution that God didn't initially set in motion.Because some do believe that evolution is a continuation of creation by a intelligent designer.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#7 Mar 21, 2014
Led not lead.Your mistakes are starting to become contagious.LOL

Location hidden

#8 Mar 21, 2014
<quoted text>Feeble minds are those easily lead. Like reprobates who don't question anything their gurus tell them.Tell us all about these laws of physics you're in tune with. I've yet to see a source that says the majority of scientists believe in evolution.Or at least one that is strictly evolution that God didn't initially set in motion.Because some do believe that evolution is a continuation of creation by a intelligent designer.
I can't help it if you're too stupid to click a link and read an article. I've posted too many links to count and you're still in the dark.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

United States

#9 Mar 21, 2014
I know thay sey evolution is maid up but dont know fer shure. I learned this in the holler
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

United States

#10 Mar 21, 2014
I dont know if them science ingineers knows what thay are talkin about fer shore
1 post removed

Location hidden

#12 Mar 21, 2014
Levonne Spuke wrote:
<quoted text>Are you referring to the climate change myth.
Climate change, evolution, vaccines, etc........

What part of peer reviewed research with gobs of supporting evidence leads you to believe climate change is a myth?
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#14 Mar 21, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate change, evolution, vaccines, etc........
What part of peer reviewed research with gobs of supporting evidence leads you to believe climate change is a myth?
And prophesy also foretold of these weather patterns.Also earthquakes that have multiplied a hundred fold like birth pangs.So there ya go Mr Cavalier.Oh by the way did your gerbil see its shadow on feb 2nd when it popped its head out your ass? LOL

Location hidden

#15 Mar 21, 2014
<quoted text>And prophesy also foretold of these weather patterns.Also earthquakes that have multiplied a hundred fold like birth pangs.So there ya go Mr Cavalier.Oh by the way did your gerbil see its shadow on feb 2nd when it popped its head out your ass? LOL
Yeah. So weird that you nuts have been yammering that the end of times is here for the last 2000 years. I guess when you make vague prophecies that halfwits like yourself can twist to fit any circumstance it makes it easy.

If you'd like a clue as to why your religion is failing then look in the mirror. People see hypocrites like yourself who spout off about sin and absolute biblical truth but you don't bother to walk the walk. Thanks for helping us atheists out man. With jokes like you around it makes our argument that much easier.
Leroy The BigLipped

Huntington, WV

#16 Mar 22, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>Climate change, evolution, vaccines, etc........

The fact that the "top scientists" are on a government foreign banker payroll.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 22, 2014
Leroy The BigLipped wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that the "top scientists" are on a government foreign banker payroll.
Oh. Vague nonsense. Got it.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#18 Mar 22, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. So weird that you nuts have been yammering that the end of times is here for the last 2000 years. I guess when you make vague prophecies that halfwits like yourself can twist to fit any circumstance it makes it easy.
If you'd like a clue as to why your religion is failing then look in the mirror. People see hypocrites like yourself who spout off about sin and absolute biblical truth but you don't bother to walk the walk. Thanks for helping us atheists out man. With jokes like you around it makes our argument that much easier.
Two thousand years? The difference is we now have science to back those prophetic forecasts up unlike the doomsdayers of yore..Thanks for helping us believers prove our point.Give it up dummy,you cant win.LOL

Location hidden

#19 Mar 22, 2014
<quoted text>Two thousand years? The difference is we now have science to back those prophetic forecasts up unlike the doomsdayers of yore..Thanks for helping us believers prove our point.Give it up dummy,you cant win.LOL
Yeah. Two thousand years gimp. You've had people like yourself claiming prophecy fulfilled for as long as you've had the religion. Science doesn't back up any of your faerie tale claims but that doesn't stop you. Your religion is a sham so actually i do win. Thanks for playing though.
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#20 Mar 22, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Each sentence you pecked out fits the description of the global warming myth and its followers, not conservatives...its the warmers who think the earth is on fire.
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#21 Mar 22, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
"Low information voters"? Lmao...Thats a Rush Limbaugh original, used to describe liberals...imitation is the best flattery I guess.
sad

Costa Mesa, CA

#22 Mar 22, 2014
God created evolution. He also created the mind that produced spell check.
Silent Majority

Hockessin, DE

#23 Mar 22, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Two thousand years gimp.
You using my gimp line too? Damn, do you have any original material? Whats next? buttplug?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sweden Democrats: Trump was right 37 min Karl 4
for blacks.most important civil rights case in... 52 min protect from trump 33
Davis Place Bar 54 min Reaper 36 17
Overdoses 59 min youre pathetic 14
avengers motorcycle club (Nov '11) 1 hr lol 284
Ohio Secretary of State found non-citizens ille... 1 hr Silas 3
America Held Hostage Day 38 2 hr MarkJ- 6
Cabell HELP!!!!! 21 hr Trumpnation 33

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web