visiting Huntington
Herman

Huntington, WV

#1 Jun 20, 2013
I saw a strange sight downtown Huntington. A white girl with a white baby... You don't see that much anymore. I told my white wife ..." Well would you look at that".

Huntington, WV

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Herman wrote:
I saw a strange sight downtown Huntington. A white girl with a white baby... You don't see that much anymore. I told my white wife ..." Well would you look at that".
Wahhhh. Wahhh. I'm a ignorant redneck who's never been out of the holler. Wahhh. Wahhh.
Brew Crew member

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="."]<quoted text>Wahhhh. Wahhh. I'm a ignorant redneck who's never been out of the holler. Wahhh. Wahhh.[/QUOTE]
Yee haww paw
blah

United States

#4 Jun 20, 2013
You are an dummy. Why does everyone in the Hollars still see in color? It's the 21st century..
Psst

Toledo, OH

#5 Jun 20, 2013
Herman wrote:
TROLL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
election (Nov '12) 5 min gary 2
Hi 20 min jared 8
spring planting time 36 min gary 201
chh hospital fined millions three consecutive y... 55 min RNs 69
Get those suckers 1 hr gary 9
An EVERYDAY CARRY TOPIC again.. 1 hr gary 18
How bout some hepatitis A for dessert 1 hr RNs 29

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages