Windows being busted out in altizer.....

Windows being busted out in altizer.. Who's doin it??

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Fed up

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Feb 8, 2014
Tired of punks running around tearing up people property . My nieghbors car had 3 windows busted last night on 4th st?? Who's doing it so they can get dealt with?!?!
1 post removed
Hmmm

Huntington, WV

#3 Feb 8, 2014
If there was 3 windows then it was prob just punks raising hell instead of wanting to steal. Probably young kids that live within a block or two.
bang bang so scary

Faber, VA

#4 Feb 8, 2014
[QUOTE who="?? "]Sorry bastards. I hope I catch them on my property. Got the 45 waiting , surely it's not worth there life !!![/QUOTE]
Would a few car windows be worth spending the rest of your life in prison?
I think not!
1 post removed
LMFAO

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 9, 2014
clearly you meant "your" laws!

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 9, 2014
I think ?? needs to check into what is considered self defense here in Wv. If whoever it is breaks your car window, and you catch them in the act then kill them, you WILL go to prison. Do your homework before telling other people to do theirs.
bang bang so scarry

Faber, VA

#8 Feb 9, 2014
StupidProof wrote:
I think ?? needs to check into what is considered self defense here in Wv. If whoever it is breaks your car window, and you catch them in the act then kill them, you WILL go to prison. Do your homework before telling other people to do theirs.
I'm telling u if u shoot with out warning ..... Especially a child u will go to prison !!!! I don't care what you think the law is!
buffy

United States

#9 Feb 9, 2014
I heard some guy bragging that noone could catch him and he said he was busting out windows. But he was bragging see sayings he was slick. I heard this at the next table over.
buffy

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2014
[QUOTE who="?? "]Sorry bastards. I hope I catch them on my property. Got the 45 waiting , surely it's not worth there life !!![/QUOTE] they was braggin that no old man would catch them
buffy

United States

#11 Feb 9, 2014
They said no old man would do shet
buffy

United States

#12 Feb 9, 2014
They said no old man with a gun was hot air
Fed up

Huntington, WV

#13 Feb 9, 2014
buffy wrote:
<quoted text> they was braggin that no old man would catch them

What's a description?? We are goning to catch him... He's looking at some nice charges when caught!
Fed up

Huntington, WV

#14 Feb 10, 2014
I wouldn't worry about getting caught by old men .. I'd worry bout getting caught on the newly installed cameras and spending some time in jail.
Not

Fraziers Bottom, WV

#15 Feb 10, 2014
Probably the little pukes that live on 3rd you know the ones that are always playing basketball in the middle of altizer ave?
my mom

Radford, VA

#16 Feb 10, 2014
Not wrote:
Probably the little pukes that live on 3rd you know the ones that are always playing basketball in the middle of altizer ave?
I think it's Sherri and CC throwing stones at each other for cheating
Dopple Danger

Huntington, WV

#17 Feb 10, 2014
[QUOTE who="?? "]<quoted text>
State of West Virginia it is legal to defend your property !!! Maybe you should check you're laws ?[/QUOTE]

LOL! Ask randy black how that's working out for him.
buffy

United States

#18 Feb 10, 2014
At mcdonalds and one guy was tall and bragging about it and saying how much fun it was. I asked why they were doing it and he said no old man would catch him and they had alot of fun and i told him he was crazy
buffy

United States

#19 Feb 10, 2014
Ask old randy black about it lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 326 59 min MarkJ- 2
Buy your assault rifle today 1 hr MarkJ- 129
That feller selling drugs beside the road 1 hr Hmmm 2
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr 30th street and 7... 1,433
Mayor Steve Williams. TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CITY... 1 hr Laya 8
huntington is a detroit suburb 1 hr Laya 2
Bannon loses again 2 hr Agent orange 1
Leut.dial HPD gang war has broken out 2 hr Huntingtons finest 33
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 3 hr Phantom 16
The latest Huntington murder 6 hr Sad 20