dadkins

Sumerco, WV

#1 Oct 9, 2013
yes i work with her shes goofy n crazzzy insane no one likes her we cant wait for her to move away oooorrr maybe we can put her into the state hostpital or her dicklickin husband carl can do it for her. they live on 16th st yel thats the same one
I know her

Sumerco, WV

#2 Oct 21, 2013
Yea I know her to... Her Husband Carl tried to pick me up, I guess he thought I was one of those women he could buy. He is a weirdo. I thought he would be in jail by now. Well he told me that any where would be better than living with his wife, she talks about everyone, so if you think she is your friend I promise she is not. I can't wait intill she moves I hope it's some time soon, her husband can go somewhere else and pick up woman on the corner. Can't wait to see you go, hope its soon........
student mu

Harrisonburg, VA

#3 Dec 5, 2013
Shes craaazzzzzzy likes lookn at us eat our meat shes racist thing we call her boomboombang she told my bi friend boomboombang him if she catches him out ha ha crazzzy thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who was the stripper at J.bs with some name on ... 11 min cricket 5
Wow! 3 hr Mary Palm 3
justin clark (Aug '11) 3 hr Mandy Green 31
Goodwill 4 hr NoMore 6
Goldman's Pawn Shop...the drug addicts and thie... 5 hr Goldmans Defender 9
Victoria Dawn 5 hr Victoria 30
Backpage Makayla in Marcum Terrace. DANGER 5 hr Truth Detector 9

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance