black man pushing a lawn mower

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of83
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Love thy neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
May 16, 2013
 
No one should be stopped for pushing a lawn mower down the street unless a similar looking mower has just recently been reported stolen.

Why not stop everyone pushing a stroller and ask for evidence that the baby is theirs? Or carrying a bag? Or open carrying a gun? Or anything else?

We should begin with the presumption that everyone is innocent.
RaceCard

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
May 16, 2013
 
Love thy neighbor wrote:
No one should be stopped for pushing a lawn mower down the street unless a similar looking mower has just recently been reported stolen.
Why not stop everyone pushing a stroller and ask for evidence that the baby is theirs? Or carrying a bag? Or open carrying a gun? Or anything else?
We should begin with the presumption that everyone is innocent.
Did you miss that said lawn mower was being pushed at midnight in a high crime area, or are you also too dim to grasp that?

I certainly hope if a bank alarm goes off and a black man is seen running out with bags of cash, he is not stopped by the cops. The money is probably his.
If the anti-theft alarm goes off when he's leaving WalMart, he should be allowed to walk out. He brought that stuff in with him and its just a racist piece of technology.
If a woman is raped and DNA in the semen matches a black suspect, it is a HUGE misunderstanding in which he tripped with his wanger hanging out and ejaculated due to the impact.
Blew .20 on a breathalyzer? That was a cough drop Grandma gave him and he was swerving all over the road so the poor lightning bugs didn't splatter on his windshield.

Idiot.
RaceCard

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
May 16, 2013
 
twelve wrote:
Again...the dispatcher ran the serial number and it was not stolen
Because everyone sits next to their lawn mower at midnight making sure no one comes to push it down the street. And they all know the serial number to their mowers by heart.
2 posts removed
nobody

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
May 18, 2013
 
juice wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the reason the jail website is always 95 percent white folks. All these white pillbillies running around town would steal your thoughts if they knew they could get an oxy out of it.
West Virginia is around 96% white. Blacks are less than 4%. I bet they commit more than 4% of the crime though. Go actually take a look at the jail website, look at how many black people are in there. Pretty amazing feat for a group of people who are less than 4% of the population of this state.
Love thy neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
May 18, 2013
 
RaceCard wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss that said lawn mower was being pushed at midnight in a high crime area, or are you also too dim to grasp that?
I certainly hope if a bank alarm goes off and a black man is seen running out with bags of cash, he is not stopped by the cops. The money is probably his.
If the anti-theft alarm goes off when he's leaving WalMart, he should be allowed to walk out. He brought that stuff in with him and its just a racist piece of technology.
If a woman is raped and DNA in the semen matches a black suspect, it is a HUGE misunderstanding in which he tripped with his wanger hanging out and ejaculated due to the impact.
Blew .20 on a breathalyzer? That was a cough drop Grandma gave him and he was swerving all over the road so the poor lightning bugs didn't splatter on his windshield.
Idiot.
You should reread my post and you would see that I agree that the police should stop people in your examples.
twelve

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
May 18, 2013
 
RaceCard wrote:
<quoted text>
Because everyone sits next to their lawn mower at midnight making sure no one comes to push it down the street. And they all know the serial number to their mowers by heart.
You have a freakin answer for everything. Why cant you just leave it at him being a nazi?
doodyface

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
May 18, 2013
 
That is weird... Cuz I heard one time there's only one way to starve a n igg@..... Hide his food stamps in his work boots! LOL
twelve

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
May 18, 2013
 
Haha I think I heard that joke 17 years ago
1 post removed
RaceCard

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
May 20, 2013
 
twelve wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a freakin answer for everything. Why cant you just leave it at him being a nazi?
Yes, I have an answer for everything. It's called logical thinking and I suggest you try it sometime.

I can't leave it at him being a Nazi because 1) he isn't. You are making false allegations against a police officer for doing his job and 2) you're an idiot and I enjoy laughing at your stupidity.
twelve

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
May 20, 2013
 
How do you know he is not?
Oh Really

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
May 21, 2013
 
Michelle from guyandotte wrote:
Did they check the numbers on the lawn mower to be sure it was not stolen? You have to watch them blacks. LOL.
They need to stop Hoes and ask for their name and address so it can be put out in the newspaper,Women need to know whos sneaking around with their men, They don't care if they are married and have a family,And it probably don't really matter the color of their skin,just saying!!
RaceCard

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
May 21, 2013
 
twelve wrote:
How do you know he is not?
BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID!! If you told me the grass was green I'd check just to make sure. Everything you have said has just been dumb as hell.

Since: Dec 10

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
May 24, 2013
 
I know you wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve you don't like blacks, cause you're ex-wife left ya for a brother. I hear he knew how to please her.
. okay apparently you know me. good for him. from what I hear. she regrets it now. as far as me not liking blacks. You don't know me that well. I have said this from day 1.I don't give a shit what he color is. it was the act of the cheating. Do me a favor don't behind the alias. it shows that you really lack integirity or character. Face me.

Since: Dec 10

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
May 24, 2013
 
You know that whole incident is old news. I heard that he's cheating on her. karma happens. anyway for the record I'm not a racist. But the actions of people both races lead to giving them unecessary profiling or stereotyping. like I said before tell me who you are. Other than that your not much.

Since: Dec 10

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
May 24, 2013
 
I know you wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve you don't like blacks, cause you're ex-wife left ya for a brother. I hear he knew how to please her.
. if ya hate me so bad. then you don't have nothing to hide.
Jimmy

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
May 24, 2013
 
ChileheadSP wrote:
<quoted text>. if ya hate me so bad. then you don't have nothing to hide.
It's obvious you don't know how to read, I never wrote I hate you (I don't know where you came up with that). I just made a comment, no need to get defensive, Steve.
KKKenny

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
May 25, 2013
 
Bet he stole it!

Since: Dec 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
May 25, 2013
 
you know I only know one Jimmy if that is your real name
Jimmy

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
May 25, 2013
 
ChileheadSP wrote:
you know I only know one Jimmy if that is your real name
Yep, that's what I answer to. Not many friends if you only know one Jimmy. I know a few Steves.

Since: Dec 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
May 25, 2013
 
Jimmy you always been a smartass. how are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of83
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
East end thief's (Nov '13) 7 min jaimie 1,011
brittany hale 22 min Hmm 6
Anyone know Terry jackson 25 min fukkoff 3
Just Announced "Food Stamp And Welfare Program ... (Oct '13) 53 min Yep 25
Reverse Cell Phone Number Lookup (Dec '11) 1 hr guest 31
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Well Duh 52,040
weak dj at Fat Pattys tonight! 2 hr your a speck of dung 3
•••
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••