BigBully

Hansford, WV

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Some fat skinny white guy with tattoos and a fake name stole my $80. If anyone sees him (or maybe it was a girl). You let me know.
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 14, 2012
do you have any idea just how many people fit that description just in huntington alone, not to mention if we stretch it out to the entire tristate region........face it you are going to have to write this off as a loss and learn from the experience

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 14, 2012
fat skinny...lol
embalm

Huntington, WV

#4 Aug 14, 2012
I heard it was fat skinny tall short black and white guy clean cut with long hair and a beard with no visable markings except for tattoos all over his body.

Level 4

Location hidden

#5 Aug 14, 2012
hahahahahahahaha!!!! You forgot blind but could see 20/20 and def but could hear a pin drop...lmao!
slender man

Berkeley Springs, WV

#6 Aug 14, 2012
Damn who is the idiot still whining like a lil B!TCH get over it This FOOL needs his A$$ kicked hope you get whats comin to ya oops u already did DIDNT YA DUMBA$$ GEE GEORGE WHERED HE GO!?!?!?!?
hmmmm

Milford, MI

#7 Aug 14, 2012
Jus saw a Justin u were asking about on western regional website. See if he's the one. Jus got booked 8/14. Looks like bubba is gna get him before u get a chance
BigBully

Ardsley, NY

#8 Aug 15, 2012
I was making fun of the guy who keeps posting. A fat skinny white guy? Too subtle?

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

Garland, TX

#9 Aug 15, 2012
AEP robs me of more than $80 every month. Don't even get me started on taxes and the IRS! The fact that you're whining so much about it tells me you probably don't pay either one of these.
holmes

Ashburn, VA

#10 Aug 15, 2012
JUSTIN KENT in jail western regional....good luck

Level 4

Location hidden

#11 Aug 15, 2012
BigBully is just making fun of the guy that has been cry babying about the $80, he's not the one that actually lost the money...lol
BigBully

Ardsley, NY

#12 Aug 15, 2012
Stop the madness2 wrote:
BigBully is just making fun of the guy that has been cry babying about the $80, he's not the one that actually lost the money...lol
do you think it was too subtle? I don't know what's worse, the duma$$ with the missing money or the people confused by sarcasm. ;)
1 post removed

Level 4

Location hidden

#14 Aug 16, 2012
BigBully wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think it was too subtle? I don't know what's worse, the duma$$ with the missing money or the people confused by sarcasm. ;)
Hahahahaha! no sh*t man...I gotta say though, it takes someone real special to be that trusting...real special...lol

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

Garland, TX

#15 Aug 16, 2012
BigBully wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Nah...it's just that the rest if that dude's threads were that damn stupid.
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 16, 2012
sempron wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Nah...it's just that the rest if that dude's threads were that damn stupid.
Yes, yes they were.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 42 min huh 4,248
The drug problem is over! 1 hr Policeman 1
trish collom- has anybody seen her (Jul '14) 1 hr Curiously real68 11
Smoke POT in Huntington? 1 hr Policeman 2
Who pooped on the football field? 1 hr BallparkLeftFeild 2
Alligator Jackson 1 hr Truth 304
America Held Hostage Day 245 1 hr MarkJ- 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance