Hows Marcum Terrace now days?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2013
Curious of what it's like now
nunya

Stafford, VA

#2 Dec 26, 2013
They're luxury apartments now. Hot tubs, fireplaces, granite countertops.

United States

#3 Dec 26, 2013
Lmao , you gotta be kiddin
life

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2013
Zombies walking around
Joe dirt

Elkview, WV

#5 Dec 29, 2013
About a year ago I was helping a friend move. We were driving on roby road, by Marcum terrorist. Some kid just threw a ball right in front of my truck so I'd have to stop. As I started to stop, about 5 people ran out to the back of truck in an attempt to steal the stuff we were moving out of the back. We sped off, but ever since then I stay far away from that crap hole.
thugger

Hurricane, WV

#6 Jan 14, 2014
Does anybody know if Jimmy Napier lives in the Terrace?

Since: Dec 13

Huntington, WV

#7 Jan 14, 2014
Best thing city could do for that area is drop a bomb on it and start over.
lol

Stafford, VA

#8 Jan 14, 2014
Junkies
Big Bill

Decatur, GA

#9 Jan 14, 2014
There's a video on YouTube called New Years Eve at Marvin Terrace. Gunshots and police lights mainly. That whole area up 28th street has gone to hell....don't go there....ever.
uhhuh

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Jan 14, 2014
Nothing really different than the rest of Huntington. Detroit thug dealers, and users. Cops and the 2 decent neighbors still left are too scared to do anything. But, all things considered, it's just like the rest of Huntington. Try to stay faaaaar away, and if you must go to Pullman or downtown for any reason, go armed. Good luck, you're gonna need it.
Adifferentopinio n

Stafford, VA

#11 Jan 14, 2014
I live there and its not that bad ya you have a couple of bad apples, but thats anywhere. It's deffinatly not my dream home, but for now it is home.
uhhuh

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Jan 14, 2014
no one lives there or anywhere in H-town for that matter and says,“it's not that bad”. Are you kidding me? Let me guess, you don't go outside much, or look out the window for that matter? Oh, wait, your involved in the down and dirty dirty?
Patriot

United States

#13 Jan 15, 2014
It's a plethora of hybrid mixed blacks and whites. Police calls multiple times per day.
adifferentoppini on

Stafford, VA

#14 Jan 25, 2014
It really isnt that bad. I go outside, like i said though its home. Not my first choice or dream home, but home.
free fones fo me

United States

#15 Jan 25, 2014
Yea man i like livin in markum terrence.Its great free rent and just got my free fone yestetday. Life shore is graet

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#16 Jan 26, 2014
It should be gated off and quarantined. I have to drive through that "area" every day. It is just a wasteland for welfare queens and their madden king daddies to live for pretty much free and harass people. Not everyone who lives there is like that, but it is inhabited by some pretty awful people. I don't feel bad for them and I think it should be patrolled at least twice an hour.
popeye

Huntington, WV

#17 Jan 26, 2014
thugger wrote:
Does anybody know if Jimmy Napier lives in the Terrace?
james napier? thought that dude was still living with grandma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my friends man 15 min smhNshock 2
March 2014 Dish Network Referral Codes - $50 an... (Apr '14) 17 min sethcal88 135
Pranks to play on annoying neighbors (Dec '13) 20 min kiki 139
Looks like Kim is headed to jail. 35 min -zaphod- 75
2 more cops shot in cold blood 1 hr necksarenasty 47
The Black Anthem 1 hr necksarenasty 25
Rachel Fuller 1 hr Yeti 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages