pill switching at st mary's hopital
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
beware

Nitro, WV

#46 Oct 4, 2013
nunya wrote:
Right, because there's only one Vicky that works at St. Mary's.
you mean, the only druggie that works at st marys.

is that the reason she moves from place to place is because she skips out on the land lord.

makes since to me,,,,if she needs her drugs to work them long hours and don't think about paying her bills and then moves out on them. what a low life.
beware

Nitro, WV

#47 Oct 6, 2013
hey has Vicky been fired yet. I cant find her in hospital
Idk

United States

#48 Oct 6, 2013
Enough already. Don't work at SMMC and don't know "Vickie".

No hospital administrator in his/her right mind is going to go after an employee just because some anonymous poster on Topix trash talks the employee. Not gonna happen. Shouldn't happen. Not the appropriate forum for what the original poster is trying to accomplish.

Let it go!
duh

Huntington, WV

#49 Oct 6, 2013
beware wrote:
hey has Vicky been fired yet. I cant find her in hospital
Shit, they would lose half the staff if they did an across the board drug screen. Management included.

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#50 Oct 10, 2013
This thread's the real pill: found another "i."
seriously

Saint Albans, WV

#51 Oct 15, 2013
just saying wrote:
Yes I can believe that! Vickey hensley and her son. And ex are all drugies! Ur barking up the tree cause me and my gf has made complants on her! She used to be my neighbor and she to do the same thing! I used to like vivky untill her son broke in my apt and stole my friends meds that was from beckley spending a night with me! U can complaint all u want! They will not do anything to her! She come across all sweet and inncent but she is a drugie! She has been in and out of treatment and she works for a hospital!
Her son use to have a neighbor keys to their apt and use to go in there apt and use to steal cigs and money ect!
Her ex husband is a crack head and pill heads! Her son danny ray napier is in western regional jail for robbibg a pwn shop!
I wouldn't give ur name because the hospital will harrass u! Vickey even told me about one of her neighbor that didn't like ray her son saying he had aids ect!
I would leave this alone if u ever want to go back to this hospital again!
Hell her own family will tell u that she is a drugie! How in the hell she got a job in the hospital only god knows!
I know for a fact that she use to switch advil for valiums and use to come upstairs to my apt and she to snort them with me and my gf! She use to bragg about it!
I use to like her till she put her son upto breakin in my apt!
Now if I go to st marys they will harhass me! Now I go to cabell!
Good luck sweetie hope this end up well for u!
Are you serious with this post learn how to spell ......
beware

Nitro, WV

#52 Oct 19, 2013
is she fired yet, lord only knows that this women is giving patients.

They need to stop this women!!!!!
lady in red

Saint Albans, WV

#53 Oct 20, 2013
hello all, has the nice women been fired?
Nurse

Hurricane, WV

#54 Oct 20, 2013
Vickie and Dreama are both patient care specialist. They do not pass medications. I am going to go out in a limb and presume that you possibly have a problem with Valium. It's a sad that someone would make up such lies on hard working good people. There are probably some employees of smmc that do have a drug problem, it's a widespread problem anywhere you go. However, rest assure Vickie and Dreama would pass any drug test you gave them.
Lady in red

Nitro, WV

#55 Nov 5, 2013
NO I have no problem with drug's period. But Vicky and dreama has to have a problem since they are switching pills.

I know for a fact that Vicky has been in and out of treatment and I also know that she does all the drugs including pott.

You need to know what your talking about before you speak, nurse.
1 post removed
nunya

Nashville, TN

#57 Nov 5, 2013
Lady in red wrote:
NO I have no problem with drug's period. But Vicky and dreama has to have a problem since they are switching pills.
I know for a fact that Vicky has been in and out of treatment and I also know that she does all the drugs including pott.
You need to know what your talking about before you speak, nurse.
If you actually knew how to spell even three letter words I'd be more willing to take you seriously. But not when you're talking about someone who doesn't even pass pills at the hospital. Lay off the crack.
beware

Lynchburg, VA

#58 Dec 15, 2013
really? Im her neighbor that lives in the apt acrossed the street of the house she live in.

she come's up to my apt and does them with me. so do you know what you are talking about?

I believe the lady in red, but one day she is going to give the wrong thing to the wrong person and then what?

Then the hospital will be in all kinds of trouble.
CatBird

Huntington, WV

#59 Dec 15, 2013
i don't know Vicky and i don't work at St. Marys but i am a nurse. Now i seen someone post that Vicky is a pcs. Now if she is a pcs passing medication would be out of her scope of practice. it is highly unlikely that she did what you are claiming. The only way she would have had your medication is if the LPN or RN gave it to her to give to you and since it was a narcotic i really doubt that any nurse would risk there license just to a pcs give medication. Sorry lady in red but i think you are wrong> she may get high but she didn't take your meds at st marys theres no way. She don't have the access
1 post removed
just a snoopy

Elkview, WV

#61 Dec 15, 2013
my husband is a heart patient at smmc n we haven't seen anything wrong with pill's yet but thank you for the head's up i will keep a close on it from now on up there
Nicole

United States

#62 Dec 16, 2013
I had a relative in the joint replacement center. I later found out the doctor had ordered pain meds every 4 hours. My family member only got a pain pill every 8. Wonder where the other pills were going?
true

Huntington, WV

#63 Dec 16, 2013
My grandma went to the e.r. at st marys for kidney stones. She was i horrible pai and after 3 or so hours of being in the examination bed she was admitted. The dr asked her how the pain meds were working, she told him she had not been given any. He informed her that the nurses wrote on the paper that they had dosed her. Yet they didnt. St marys isnt just junk. Its this whole area of nasty pillbilly skanks
sigh

Greensburg, PA

#64 Dec 16, 2013
Nicole wrote:
I had a relative in the joint replacement center. I later found out the doctor had ordered pain meds every 4 hours. My family member only got a pain pill every 8. Wonder where the other pills were going?
Typically, they aren't scheduled. The patient has to ask for them.
Nicole

United States

#65 Dec 16, 2013
true wrote:
My grandma went to the e.r. at st marys for kidney stones. She was i horrible pai and after 3 or so hours of being in the examination bed she was admitted. The dr asked her how the pain meds were working, she told him she had not been given any. He informed her that the nurses wrote on the paper that they had dosed her. Yet they didnt. St marys isnt just junk. Its this whole area of nasty pillbilly skanks
Your right! You cannot even trust the "professionals". I have heard the police are even on drugs.
nunya

Toledo, OH

#66 Dec 23, 2013
Nicole wrote:
I had a relative in the joint replacement center. I later found out the doctor had ordered pain meds every 4 hours. My family member only got a pain pill every 8. Wonder where the other pills were going?
Probably nowhere. They just weren't given. They are locked in a dispenser and are counted regularly. Every pill is accounted for. If pain pills are ordered they are usually ordered "as needed" so if the patient doesn't say they're in pain the pill is never removed from the dispenser and given. That's not an error in any way shape or form. If you have such questions you should ask the nurse or doctor about our policies and procedures instead of blindly accusing people you know nothing about online. Hope that helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long will trump keep the Gov shut down? 5 min pony joe 10
What do the Feminists want? 8 min The Last Warrior ... 7
Mystery man carousel 8 min pony joe 3
Wanting someone that you canít have. 15 min snickers 11
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 21 min McDaniels 1,715
Where to meet *good* single women (Jan '11) 35 min Wayne ado 120
democrats love illegal aliens hate military 41 min The Last Warrior ... 32

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages