pill switching at st mary's hopital

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lady in red

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Sep 28, 2013
I was in the hospital for heart problem this month and when they was giving my meds a lady name Vicky Hensley came into my room and try to give me a advil for the place of my valium. when I ask where my valium was she tried to say that the advil was the valium,

I may be old but I can still see, when I called the nurse's station, and they came in, and I told them what she has done, they told me that Vicky don't even pass meds.

I know she told me her name was Vicky Henley because my sister name is Henley, I try to complain about this but it seem they don't care.

so if you had this problem, like I have call your local dhhr and put in a complaint on her.

If he is addict to valium then she should be passing meds or even working in a hospital.

thanks for your time.
1 post removed
just saying

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Sep 28, 2013
Yes I can believe that! Vickey hensley and her son. And ex are all drugies! Ur barking up the tree cause me and my gf has made complants on her! She used to be my neighbor and she to do the same thing! I used to like vivky untill her son broke in my apt and stole my friends meds that was from beckley spending a night with me! U can complaint all u want! They will not do anything to her! She come across all sweet and inncent but she is a drugie! She has been in and out of treatment and she works for a hospital!

Her son use to have a neighbor keys to their apt and use to go in there apt and use to steal cigs and money ect!

Her ex husband is a crack head and pill heads! Her son danny ray napier is in western regional jail for robbibg a pwn shop!

I wouldn't give ur name because the hospital will harrass u! Vickey even told me about one of her neighbor that didn't like ray her son saying he had aids ect!

I would leave this alone if u ever want to go back to this hospital again!

Hell her own family will tell u that she is a drugie! How in the hell she got a job in the hospital only god knows!

I know for a fact that she use to switch advil for valiums and use to come upstairs to my apt and she to snort them with me and my gf! She use to bragg about it!

I use to like her till she put her son upto breakin in my apt!

Now if I go to st marys they will harhass me! Now I go to cabell!

Good luck sweetie hope this end up well for u!
lady in red

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Sep 28, 2013
god wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
I don't have to lie!, who are you one of her drugie coworkers.
lady in red

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Sep 28, 2013
just saying wrote:
Yes I can believe that! Vickey hensley and her son. And ex are all drugies! Ur barking up the tree cause me and my gf has made complants on her! She used to be my neighbor and she to do the same thing! I used to like vivky untill her son broke in my apt and stole my friends meds that was from beckley spending a night with me! U can complaint all u want! They will not do anything to her! She come across all sweet and inncent but she is a drugie! She has been in and out of treatment and she works for a hospital!
Her son use to have a neighbor keys to their apt and use to go in there apt and use to steal cigs and money ect!
Her ex husband is a crack head and pill heads! Her son danny ray napier is in western regional jail for robbibg a pwn shop!
I wouldn't give ur name because the hospital will harrass u! Vickey even told me about one of her neighbor that didn't like ray her son saying he had aids ect!
Hell her own family will tell u that she is a drugie! How in the hell she got a job in the hospital only god knows!
I know for a fact that she use to switch advil for valiums and use to come upstairs to my apt and she to snort them with me and my gf! She use to bragg about it!
Thanks for the advice, but hey did start to treat me poorly after I complain on her, I will not go back there. even my son complained to the patient advocate, but she didn't sound like she cared about this.

Just the warning to everyone that goes to this hospital, don't go to this hospital. I will go to C.A.M.C for now on.
1 post removed
advisory

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Sep 28, 2013
call 1-800-352-6513 and report it.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#8 Sep 28, 2013
Lmao yeah call the DHHR.
1 post removed
nunya

Nashville, TN

#10 Sep 28, 2013
just saying wrote:
You snort pills. I really believe everything you say and take it as the gospel.
tid bit

Huntington, WV

#11 Sep 28, 2013
Just saying and lady in red are the same person.
Nurse

South Point, OH

#12 Sep 28, 2013
If you are talking about Vickie on the 4th floor telemetry she is a pcs which do not pass any meds at all including Tylenol . And been there over 10 years working and have never given any Advil or ever seen it ordered. They give Tylenol or occasionally Motrin for the most part . I don't know what she does In her personal life but I know for a fact she don't pass meds .
nunya

Nashville, TN

#13 Sep 28, 2013
Yep, this is someone who's just trying to get this person in trouble. Either that or they were wayyyy confused.
1 post removed
nunya

Nashville, TN

#15 Sep 28, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey good job professor. That's the first halfway intelligent thing I've seen you post. Obviously they're not confused though or they wouldn't be replying under a dif username.
Fist yourself.
just saying

Saint Albans, WV

#16 Sep 28, 2013
Nurse wrote:
If you are talking about Vickie on the 4th floor telemetry she is a pcs which do not pass any meds at all including Tylenol . And been there over 10 years working and have never given any Advil or ever seen it ordered. They give Tylenol or occasionally Motrin for the most part . I don't know what she does In her personal life but I know for a fact she don't pass meds .
Well atleast I don't lie about snorting pills but vicky does! Who is dreama? That's who let's her pass pills! I don't work there so how did I know about dreama? Because vicky told us she let her do it to get pills! No reason to lie here!
I'm me! They call me lizard! That's who I am! Vicky has stolen pills there more then one time! I know! Now if she isn't supposed to pass meds then someone name dreama needs to get into trouble! Vicky smokes weeds and does hard drugs! The only thing this hospital has to do is give her a drug test! If I ran a hospital I would give her one just to make sure this wasn't a lie! How about her going around spreading people confidential info? Isn't that aagainst the law?
You all go ahead and ingore this but one day she will get caught and ill be there to stand up and say on these date I did report it! And as for me and the lady in red being the same person! Once again not true! I know this drugie vicky! She is a drugie! I think its funny that vicky has the wool pulled over your all eyes! Lol

One day it will come to an end! And when it does! I'm going to break my neck to make sure I did tell this hospital about this women! So u say she don't pass med huh? Then why does she do it? I know for a fact that this has been reported more then once! Just wait till I fine mike and tell him what vicky has been saying about him! Ill stand as a witness if he sues this hopital! I may snort pills but I don't lie about it as vicky hensley does! See ya in the funny pages!
just saying

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Sep 28, 2013
nunya wrote:
Lmao yeah call the DHHR.
Plz don't laugh ur ass off! That could take years to laugh off! Lol want to give ur name? R u a drugie?
just saying

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Sep 28, 2013
Okay
christian

Daniels, WV

#19 Sep 29, 2013
lady in red wrote:
I was in the hospital for heart problem this month and when they was giving my meds a lady name Vicky Hensley came into my room and try to give me a advil for the place of my valium. when I ask where my valium was she tried to say that the advil was the valium,

I may be old but I can still see, when I called the nurse's station, and they came in, and I told them what she has done, they told me that Vicky don't even pass meds.

I know she told me her name was Vicky Henley because my sister name is Henley, I try to complain about this but it seem they don't care.

so if you had this problem, like I have call your local dhhr and put in a complaint on her.

If he is addict to valium then she should be passing meds or even working in a hospital.

thanks for your time.
You are so full of crap!!!! I have worked with Vicki for over five years and she wouldn't do such a thing she is a living caring woman so stop with the lies!!!!
really

United States

#20 Sep 29, 2013
First of all, doesn't hospitals do drug testing before they hire, and on a random basis?
Secondly, hospitals would take drug switching VERY seriously. They could have a lawsuit, bad publicity, etc.
One of my family members has been a patient at SMMC several times in the last few months. I see EXACTLY how medications are given out. Absolutely NO WAY to switch them.
tid bit

Huntington, WV

#21 Sep 29, 2013
really wrote:
First of all, doesn't hospitals do drug testing before they hire, and on a random basis?
Secondly, hospitals would take drug switching VERY seriously. They could have a lawsuit, bad publicity, etc.
One of my family members has been a patient at SMMC several times in the last few months. I see EXACTLY how medications are given out. Absolutely NO WAY to switch them.
Oh there are ways. Don't be so sure of yourself. But this particular situation is bullcrap
just saying

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Sep 29, 2013
christian wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of crap!!!! I have worked with Vicki for over five years and she wouldn't do such a thing she is a living caring woman so stop with the lies!!!!
Lol vicky has u all snow balled!!!! Is that the reason vicky move and is hiding from drug dealers! Huh? The only thing this hopital has to is do a drug test on her! Plz make me a liar?
just saying

Saint Albans, WV

#23 Sep 29, 2013
tid bit wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh there are ways. Don't be so sure of yourself. But this particular situation is bullcrap
I'm telling u that she is a drugie! Watched her my self do coke heroine and pills! Like I said she is a drugie! Don't believe me then do a drug test!
tid bit

Huntington, WV

#24 Sep 29, 2013
An employer can't just drug screen someone because some whacked out idiot on topix makes these ridiculous accusations.

At least she is working.

Jealous much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a sammich or sardines in your dashboard ch... 22 min You high roller 1
Huntington area cheapskates 24 min Brutis 1
Mancini's is disgusting 34 min Brutis 30
Hillview dr.,and the dope dealers 1 hr Fed up 2
New Poll Trump beats Clinton again in race 1 hr Jeremy 3
Marriage 2 hr Ima furd grade genis 13
Baltimore Street drugs 4 hr MandM 395

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance