First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stolen truck

United States

#1 Apr 15, 2014
Dennis walters stole a red 93 chevy truck today . It has hillbilly wrote down the side of it . It's the only truck around that says that. He was with his ex anji today buying dope. Anji has a daughter and her new man is named Travis gue. I don't know her last name yet but she lives in oh on 775. If anyone has seen them or this truck could you please let us know.
here

Branchland, WV

#2 Apr 15, 2014
Travis lives on Heath creek off rt 10 before salt rock
She is a hooker

Hurricane, WV

#3 Apr 15, 2014
Looks like she broke her probation. I hope she goes to jail for a long time. She tried to destroy my family.
jokesonu

Madison Heights, VA

#4 Apr 15, 2014
Did the truck get stolen from Huntington?
please help

United States

#5 Apr 16, 2014
Yes the truck was stolen from huntington. And if anyone knows her last name could you please let us know. We really need to find this truck.
Oops

Hurricane, WV

#6 Apr 16, 2014
Pruitt
please help

United States

#7 Apr 16, 2014
Oops wrote:
Pruitt
Do u know where she lives and where she is on probation at. I will make sure she gets fried and Dennis too.
jokesonu

Madison Heights, VA

#8 Apr 16, 2014
Is the truck always over on highlawn?
Oops

Hurricane, WV

#9 Apr 16, 2014
Have you contacted the police? They know both their names and record.
google it

Hurricane, WV

#10 Apr 16, 2014
After a one-day trial Monday, a Lawrence County jury found a woman guilty of breaking into the home of a deceased woman.

Angela Pruitt, 31, of 9513 State Route 217, Scottown, was found guilty of the fifth-degree count of breaking and entering, although Wednesday she still maintained her innocence and asked the judge for leniency in sentencing.

J.T. Holt, attorney for Pruitt, filed a motion for Judge D. Scott Bowling to set aside the jury’s decision, saying the defense proved during the trial that the eyewitness testimonies were biased and law enforcement in the case “at best had a shoddy investigation.”

Holt also maintained that Pruitt was not involved in the breaking and entering, to which two other co-defendants had previously pleaded guilty to being involved.

Prosecuting Attorney Brigham Anderson maintained that the jury made its decision based on “substantial, credible and competent evidence.”

“It is the jury’s decision who they believe,” Bowling said.“The jury has spoken and I will uphold their decision.”

The matter of sentencing was also debated.

Anderson recommended Pruitt serve 11 months in prison, saying she also tested positive for opiates at a drug screen on Tuesday and could not provide a pill bottle for a pill count.

“Anything less than a prison sentence would demean the seriousness of the offense,” Anderson said.

Holt disagreed, saying Pruitt would not benefit from a prison sentence, saying she was in a relationship with one of the co-defendants at the time of the incident, which put her in a bad situation. He recommend Pruitt be placed on probation.

“I didn’t commit this crime,” Pruitt said before Bowling gave his decision.“I just hope you see that.… I was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people.”

Bowling sentenced the woman to four years community control sanctions under intensive supervised probation, 300 hours community service and 12 months reserved in prison if she violates the terms of her probation.

In other cases:
please help

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2014
Yes it's the truck that sit on highlawn. And yes charges are being filed. And thanks for all the in .fo.
your fault

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Apr 16, 2014
I think it's your fault that these people took your truck. I mean you drive around in a flashy vehicle with Hillbilly on the side like you're some big shot. The jealousy can be more than a pill head can handle. You should repent for your gaudiness.
damn

United States

#13 Apr 16, 2014
I know both parties in this . And angie if you know where Dennis is I would tell. IM telling you they will send you to prison. What's your kid going to do without a mom. Do you really think Dennis won't tell on you. He's not going to go down for you so why would you .do it for him. I wouldn't lose my freedom or my child for nobody. It's something to think about.
too funny

United States

#14 Apr 16, 2014
She's a piece of shit thief. All she's out for is to shoot up her heroin. Straight junkie
M I Smoothe

Strongsville, OH

#15 Apr 16, 2014
your fault wrote:
I think it's your fault that these people took your truck. I mean you drive around in a flashy vehicle with Hillbilly on the side like you're some big shot. The jealousy can be more than a pill head can handle. You should repent for your gaudiness.
I'll bet the truck has a bugshield with "Kentucky Stud" painted on it too. Would love to see this truck. lol
Drugs

Hurricane, WV

#16 Apr 16, 2014
too funny wrote:
She's a piece of shit thief. All she's out for is to shoot up her heroin. Straight junkie
Yep and loves to split up homes by giving blow for money.
grow up

United States

#17 Apr 16, 2014
your fault wrote:
How the hell is their fault.
man

United States

#18 Apr 16, 2014
If I was Dennis I would leave and never come back. Donnie is out for blood. He better hope the police find him before he does.
real friend

United States

#19 Apr 16, 2014
You know if people were really donnies friends they would tell were the truck is or where Dennis is hiding out.
funny thing....

Proctorville, OH

#20 Apr 16, 2014
So I know none of these ppl just happened to read bc of the title of the forum. But I'm wondering if all this is true is that maybe why the state boys have been on 775 all day long today???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 307 2 min Right Wing Kings 7
Buck Season 19 min Hal Greer 86
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 1 hr Son 1,277
Tammys Thanksgiving Feast Today at 1pm 2 hr Grace 4
Stripper at JB's 7 hr Wally Smithers 23
Mildred Bateman hospital 7 hr Wally Smithers 10
Is your woman cooking today on Thxgiving 11 hr Moon Zombie 3

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance