Copy Cat

Alexandria, VA

#1 Sep 16, 2013
Why can't WV wear the blue helmets with the gold WV on it every game. Those gold helmets and white helmets and the grey they wore last year suck. Who ever picked those ugly ass uniforms needs to find a new line of work
Holla at a brother

Alexandria, VA

#2 Sep 16, 2013
Copy Cat wrote:
Why can't WV wear the blue helmets with the gold WV on it every game. Those gold helmets and white helmets and the grey they wore last year suck. Who ever picked those ugly ass uniforms needs to find a new line of work
. I agree. Dog ass ugly. Instead of burning couches they need to burn those f@@ked up uniforms. Oregon there not. In style or play. Holla back homies
Unckies shoe shine parlor

Alexandria, VA

#3 Sep 16, 2013
Holla at a brother wrote:
<quoted text>. I agree. Dog ass ugly. Instead of burning couches they need to burn those f@@ked up uniforms. Oregon there not. In style or play. Holla back homies
. Ii hear u. Man I thought Zaphod was ugly but damn he's got competition
Meth sales Down

Alexandria, VA

#4 Sep 16, 2013
Unckies shoe shine parlor wrote:
<quoted text>. Ii hear u. Man I thought Zaphod was ugly but damn he's got competition
ugly as hell.
Lol

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Sep 16, 2013
You three have got to be bros, nah, wait a minute, i got it, you three are tha same nitwit.
Lol

Chesapeake, VA

#6 Sep 16, 2013
sorry, 4 of u. haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Smith is a ( feel in the blank) 18 min Doggit 1
plus size girls?? (Dec '13) 22 min the28thletter 39
fbi. dea. supports synthetic marijuana business... 31 min weeeeeeder 2
Rachel Proctor 40 min Miguel 6
joey thomas 47 min no doubt 6
Curious 48 min Prettybee 1
MARSHALL claim To Fame isn't What YOU think HERD 51 min Pot calling kettl... 77
Huntington Dating
Find my Match

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]