Blacks at Flapjacks last night
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Not Black

Chesapeake, OH

#45 Jun 29, 2014
I cannot stand blacks and all their mumble jumble and the guys holding their crotch acting like jungle monkeys.
dont stepp

Barboursville, WV

#46 Jun 29, 2014
All yall some bitc*es! Nah im talkin bout!
das nidder central

Kenova, WV

#47 Jun 29, 2014
dont stepp wrote:
All yall some bitc*es! Nah im talkin bout!
i have layed owt and tried to get a tan but the only thing that tans on may ees du wong slong
Busta

Huntington, WV

#48 Jun 29, 2014
Spooks is what dey is, Spooks. Dey stoopid and igrant. Dey dont no no betterr.
Blaks Take Pills 2 b blak

Kenova, WV

#49 Jun 29, 2014
Busta wrote:
Spooks is what dey is, Spooks. Dey stoopid and igrant. Dey dont no no betterr.
did you ever wunder how some of them was really blk .. well that is y
what

San Jose, CA

#50 Jun 29, 2014
Not Black wrote:
I cannot stand blacks and all their mumble jumble and the guys holding their crotch acting like jungle monkeys.
who cares what you want or think your a piece of crap
what

San Jose, CA

#51 Jun 29, 2014
Blaks Take Pills 2 b blak wrote:
<quoted text>did you ever wunder how some of them was really blk .. well that is y
f**k you
1 post removed
general lee

Foster, WV

#53 Jun 30, 2014
It's a shame a white man can't enjoy dinner out with his family without freaking ethnics ruining everything acting naturally like the retards they are.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#54 Jun 30, 2014
general lee wrote:
It's a shame a white man can't enjoy dinner out with his family without freaking ethnics ruining everything acting naturally like the retards they are.
Last time I checked General Lee you surrendered like a bit@h the heart and the drive wasn't there. Kinda of like all these other idiots that are making their educated racist comments. Which hey I will give you one humorous yes but why not make a comment to an African-American face in person then you will have my respect. Peace out and HOLLA
david p

Barboursville, WV

#55 Jun 30, 2014
I dont see why u africans like it here anyway. Its a little racist hick town that is almost 100% white..just go away if you dont like it. You would be much better off and so would all of us for sure.
make me

Lyndora, PA

#56 Jun 30, 2014
david p wrote:
I dont see why u africans like it here anyway. Its a little racist hick town that is almost 100% white..just go away if you dont like it. You would be much better off and so would all of us for sure.
I will leave when you can physically make me, boy
david p

San Jose, CA

#57 Jun 30, 2014
david p wrote:
not till you pay us the money you owe welcher
david p

San Jose, CA

#58 Jun 30, 2014
general lee wrote:
f**k you stupid
2 posts removed
Obama aint black

Marlinton, WV

#61 Jul 5, 2014
huh wrote:
I heard from a director at a daycare that mosy black babies stay in diapers til they are 5 or 6 some longer. Weird.
they prob dont start kidergarten until they are 9 or 10.
david p

Los Angeles, CA

#62 Jul 6, 2014
Black babies shed diapers 18 to 24 mos. And walk earlier then white kids.white babys play in their pee and poop till 5 or 6 they think its water and modeling clay.and the parents just think its so cute
Latifah

Los Angeles, CA

#63 Jul 6, 2014
I just saw President Obama on television he's so handsome and cute I wish she wasn't married to Michelle or had a family I would try to hook up with him if it wasn't for that he's so handsome
1 post removed
david p

Los Angeles, CA

#65 Jul 6, 2014
general lee wrote:
We need segregation again.
Can't enjoy going out because of these stinky ethnics being rude, loud, and obnoxious.
The adults act just like their simian tardsprings,
hollering, jumping, grabbing their crotches, and
looking for someone to victimize.
would love it if was eqal
david p

Los Angeles, CA

#66 Jul 6, 2014
Why whites always smell like dog s*it
2 posts removed
david p

Los Angeles, CA

#69 Jul 6, 2014
general lee wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't.
Your big wide ape nose is smelling odors coming from your big gorilla lips and rotten tootheses.
you wish you had these lips and the color to go along with it you're always in injecting
Botox. and the tanning bed you look stupid but that's okay eventually it will give you skin cancer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps travel ban goes into effect Yay! 13 min mark 13
Myrtle Beach 1 hr Griswald 61
Travel ban effective Thursday 1 hr Griswald 1
Healthcare can't be everything to everybody. 1 hr Griswald 11
People brag about their vacations 1 hr Griswald 7
Baltimore Street drugs 1 hr Justin queer 859
Seattle’s min. wage hike hurting low-level work... 2 hr KillswitchEngaged 7

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance