Blacks at Flapjacks last night

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Omlette girl

London, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2014
We had a night of drinking and went to flapjacks for drunk food ( great omlettes btw) and there was a whole herd of apes aka loud azz blacks that wouldn't SIT DOWN, or hold their black talk at a reasonable level. Why can't they behave in public? OH BUT THEN, an HPD officer came strolling in, and that place got quiet in a HURRY! Those blacks cleared out faster than a bunch of reverands gettin caught in a whorehouse. Lol
Jim

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Jun 21, 2014
Omlette girl wrote:
We had a night of drinking and went to flapjacks for drunk food ( great omlettes btw) and there was a whole herd of apes aka loud azz blacks that wouldn't SIT DOWN, or hold their black talk at a reasonable level. Why can't they behave in public? OH BUT THEN, an HPD officer came strolling in, and that place got quiet in a HURRY! Those blacks cleared out faster than a bunch of reverands gettin caught in a whorehouse. Lol
Oh well ... I won't b eating there any longer. They can't act civilized because they have no respect for anyone.
The Responsible Negro

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jun 21, 2014
Omlette girl wrote:
I'd bet you and your friends were quiet, and scared to say anything. How does it feel, knowing that you were too much of a coward to speak up, but then you decide to vent and insult those people anonymously on Topix? Shut up you tired b*tch...speak up next time and get that Lilly white *ss beat.
The Responsible Negro

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Jun 21, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well ... I won't b eating there any longer. They can't act civilized because they have no respect for anyone.
Hey Jim you p*s*y coward...why didn't you ask them to quiet it down a bit? You didn't because you're a coward. How does that feel? Next time grab your balls and stand up for yourself, don't be a b*tch and cry on Topix.
the usual huh

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2014
The Responsible Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet you and your friends were quiet, and scared to say anything. How does it feel, knowing that you were too much of a coward to speak up, but then you decide to vent and insult those people anonymously on Topix? Shut up you tired b*tch...speak up next time and get that Lilly white *ss beat.
man how offensive..only a black man would physically threaten to beat up a white woman. You are obviously not a responsible person. Your new topix name should undoubtedly be a typical kneeger..not responsible lol
Omlette girl

Fairfax, VA

#6 Jun 21, 2014
People shouldn't have to ask them to shut up and not act like a bunch of apes. Besides they outnumbered us, and were probably packing and you know blacks don't mind shooting someone for something as simple as telling them to be quiet. Why is it white people's job to teach blacks how to behave and coduct yourselves with a little dignity? Whites are generally better fighters and shooters than blacks anyway. We just don't talk as much sh/t. We just crack that black head open.
shuuting a porch munkay

Kenova, WV

#7 Jun 21, 2014
Omlette girl wrote:
People shouldn't have to ask them to shut up and not act like a bunch of apes. Besides they outnumbered us, and were probably packing and you know blacks don't mind shooting someone for something as simple as telling them to be quiet. Why is it white people's job to teach blacks how to behave and coduct yourselves with a little dignity? Whites are generally better fighters and shooters than blacks anyway. We just don't talk as much sh/t. We just crack that black head open.
it is so ezzzzzy think I will shuut anoher
1 post removed
The Responsible Negro

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Jun 21, 2014
I really enjoy this conversation. You cowardly racists are sad souls, I feel sorry for your mothers, I feel sorry for you as well. The hate that you harbor only damages your mind, your spirit. I don't harbor hatred for any race, there's no point in it. I hope that you racists don't believe in God or the Bible, because if you really do, your ignorance will be your true demise. We know what the definition of the word N I ** E R means. The racist white folk are the true "N Word". I'll be all of the apes, monkeys, gorillas, etc. that you want me to be, but I'm comfortable with who I am. You guys are sad souls...and f*ckin cowards as well. Keep it coming with the hatred, humiliation, racism. Someone has to lose, it'll be you. Your porch monkey, gun toting, watermelon loving Jigaboo theologian, THE RESPONSIBLE NEGRO approves this message. Let the trolling continue.
Blacks will not learn

Fairfax, VA

#10 Jun 21, 2014
Blacks will not learn. The ones that are civilized and can control themselves, usally have grown up around whit people or have been mixed with whites or asians. Military blacks (what few there are because most are cowards) have to be taught by white drill instructors how to conduct themselves with integrity and discipline. If blacks are so good at fighting, why aren't they the majority of soldiers fighting for the U.S. Right now? It's always white people getting killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. You know why, because in todays military, technology is as important as braun and stamina. We still can't figure out how to teach blacks because most of their IQ's are so low. Like fn apes. Blacks are cowards. They would surely beat me up maybe kill me because I'm recovering from a longterm illness but I still can't stand most blacks. Blacks only challenge the weaklings of other races. The nerds, the women, the sick. It's because they're so unevolved and in Africa, if you are weak, you die because they are not smart enough or advanced enough to take care of their sick.
Blacks will not learn

Fairfax, VA

#11 Jun 21, 2014
I really enjoy this conversation. You cowardly racists are sad souls, I feel sorry for your mothers, I feel sorry for you as well. The hate that you harbor only damages your mind, your spirit. I don't harbor hatred for any race, there's no point in it. I hope that you racists don't believe in God or the Bible, because if you really do, your ignorance will be your true demise. We know what the definition of the word N I ** E R means. The racist white folk are the true "N Word". I'll be all of the apes, monkeys, gorillas, etc. that you want me to be, but I'm comfortable with who I am. You guys are sad souls...and f*ckin cowards as well. Keep it coming with the hatred, humiliation, racism. Someone has to lose, it'll be you. Your porch monkey, gun toting, watermelon loving Jigaboo theologian, THE RESPONSIBLE NEGRO approves this message. Let the trolling continue.
You know what, I can tell you are articulate and can speak on a semi intellectual level. And it's totally fine to stand up for black people when racists like myself are spueing shyt about your race. What you fail to understand is that because you can read and write, and you probably have a job because you can read and write, most racists aren't even talking about you when they refer to blacks. I don't descriminate over skin color. There are way more white people that I hate more than black people!!. The heroin users, thieves, baby touchers, are a lot of times white. It makes me sick. So all we can do is live with or try to improve our culture. You can start with teaching blacks to use some common sense and respect while in a public setting, though I know it's harder for them to learn and maintain such practices.
The Responsible Negro

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Jun 21, 2014
Blacks will not learn wrote:
<quoted text> You know what, I can tell you are articulate and can speak on a semi intellectual level. And it's totally fine to stand up for black people when racists like myself are spueing shyt about your race. What you fail to understand is that because you can read and write, and you probably have a job because you can read and write, most racists aren't even talking about you when they refer to blacks. I don't descriminate over skin color. There are way more white people that I hate more than black people!!. The heroin users, thieves, baby touchers, are a lot of times white. It makes me sick. So all we can do is live with or try to improve our culture. You can start with teaching blacks to use some common sense and respect while in a public setting, though I know it's harder for them to learn and maintain such practices.
Did you really call me semi intellectual and f*ck up the spelling of like 5 words? So much for your soliloquy. Anyways, it's Saturday night, I have white p*s*y to chase. Peace out
The Responsible Negro

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jun 21, 2014
the usual huh wrote:
<quoted text> man how offensive..only a black man would physically threaten to beat up a white woman. You are obviously not a responsible person. Your new topix name should undoubtedly be a typical kneeger..not responsible lol
Ok sir, what's the name of the colored guy that banged your wife? The hate is real. I understand your fear. I'm sure she loves you, never mind the black rod she lusts after. But yea, I understand your hate.
Spelling

Fairfax, VA

#14 Jun 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Did you really call me semi intellectual and f*ck up the spelling of like 5 words? So much for your soliloquy. Anyways, it's Saturday night, I have white p*s*y to chase. Peace out
oh sorry I don't speak ghetto. Do you want to point out the five mispelled words? I am typing on a phone because my computer got stolen by your black thug brothas. Dawg!
Spelling

Fairfax, VA

#15 Jun 22, 2014
And the "white pu**y", tell those strip club hoes you rain your drug hustlin $ on, to make sure you and your brothas wrap that HIV infested peepee up. Just don't rape any of the white girls like you blacks are so fond of doing.
ashamed

United States

#16 Jun 22, 2014
Omlette girl wrote:
and you are exactly what is wrong with the white race now
Oscar

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Jun 22, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because they are not civilized. They demand respect they dont deserve and show no respect for anything. A good, sturdy Oak tree and a lenghth of rope would show them how to act in a civilized society.
Oscar

Chesapeake, OH

#18 Jun 22, 2014
You don't "harbor any hatred for any race" Are you so blind to your own posts that you can't see that you are the problem? Responsible my ass! Drop your drawers and look for a boy friend Cheetah.
yup

United States

#19 Jun 22, 2014
Its not always about race. Its just simple manners that blacks cant seem to understand. Its just how they are raised.
my wife is black

United States

#20 Jun 22, 2014
My children are mixed. We work hard to keep the thug ghetto culture away from our children. My wife gets disgusted more than me when blacks are acting up in public. I can't tell you how many movies, since moving to Huntington we have spoken out to quiet a rude crowd. I was a college wrestler and my wife cheered. Work has brought us here and I'm thankfully transferring in a few more months. My observation of this area has shown me the vast majority of people, white and black are not well educated and racist. The blacks from Atlanta burbs are living better than 95% of all locals. Race is not the reason for the ape like behavior, it's poverty and this miserable area! I'm glad my wife does not use local whites to form her idea of my Caucasian race. The truth is inner city blacks and rural whites are poor examples of each race.
early cuylers

Mobile, AL

#21 Jun 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Ok sir, what's the name of the colored guy that banged your wife? The hate is real. I understand your fear. I'm sure she loves you, never mind the black rod she lusts after. But yea, I understand your hate.
Troll Busted...The term ."colored" would certainly NOT be used by a black man....nice try idiot...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Michelle Hampton 50 min Jaime 1
I dated a racist and lied about sleeping with a... 1 hr Froggy Smithers 3
Wildcat power sports 1 hr X customer 3
The Lighthouse Bar 1 hr ntme 19
Someone needs to tell John Mccain 1 hr OrangeGoofy 6
April and Michael leaving bars and restaurants ... 2 hr yes 2
Questions About Flying On A Airplane 2 hr Nancy 18

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance