"Haylie" at JB's Strip Club

"Haylie" at JB's Strip Club

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Wonderin

Huntington, WV

#1 Oct 23, 2011
Anyone know anything about her? Blonde girl..kinda chubby..
justified

Kenna, WV

#2 Oct 24, 2011
Wonderin wrote:
Well if shes a stripper , what's that tell U
Just saying

Addison, NY

#3 Oct 24, 2011
Like previously stated...um she's a stripper...how much more do you need to know...more than likely she has some form of STD and a drug habit...don't know the girl personally but that pretty much describes them all...anymore questions?
Just wondering

Huntington, WV

#4 Oct 25, 2011
Just wondering but is she from Huntington or up past Barboursville?
uhh

Fincastle, VA

#5 Oct 25, 2011
Stalk much?
pinkie

Huntington, IN

#6 Oct 25, 2011
I don't know this girl but just cause she strippes don't mean she has a drug habit. Damn some strippers make good $.so don't judge a book by its cover!!!!
right right

Proctorville, OH

#7 Oct 26, 2011
So Pinkie, you must be a stripper or have been a stripper. Because strippers are the only people who would put up a defense that stripping isn't bad, its good because of the money. A intelligent, respectful woman wouldn't be caught in a place like that. If they want respect, they must first respect themselves!
pinkie

Huntington, IN

#8 Oct 26, 2011
right right wrote:
So Pinkie, you must be a stripper or have been a stripper. Because strippers are the only people who would put up a defense that stripping isn't bad, its good because of the money. A intelligent, respectful woman wouldn't be caught in a place like that. If they want respect, they must first respect themselves!
I've never stripped. I seen respectful woman in & do a lot worse!!!!! so what's wrong w/strip clubs?
Anonymous

Prichard, WV

#9 Oct 26, 2011
are you serious ? I have a very good friend who used to strip and she doesnt have a drug problem or an std. She actually goes to Marshall and is getting a pysch degree. And i have a friend who is a doctor who has an std. So that blows those stereotypes right out the water!
right right

Proctorville, OH

#10 Oct 28, 2011
Sweet and Kind, sounds like you know how to pick your friends. I'm saying someone who respects themselves wouldn't do such a thing. And I know some strippers unfortunately, and have went to school with them and they are trash. They talk about going home with guys and doing them in the VIP, sorry but thats a whore not a stripper! One of them got a guys number knowing he had a fiancee and stalked him and when he told her he wanted nothing to do with her, he was drunk, she flipped out. I dont know why they can't understand guys don't go to a strip club looking for a girlfriend they go looking for a slut.
rilly

Charleston, WV

#11 Oct 28, 2011
I did the salt rock taco buster on her
Anonymous

Prichard, WV

#12 Oct 28, 2011
I do know how to pick my friends, both of these people i mentioned are wonderful decent people that respect themselves very much. We all make bad decisions at times but those decisions dont identify who we are. And yes men go to see naked women not find girlfriends and i dont care for that profession but again you cant lump all strippers in that category, just like you cant lump all priests as pedophiles or politicians as crooks. That makes you sound small minded and judgmental. Those too things dont look good on anyone.
OMGEWW

Huntington, WV

#13 Nov 7, 2011
I know who she is. Her name is Kaylie there I think. Jennifer is her real name. She actually DOES have a drug habit because my buddy sold her some pills about 3 months ago. She's a whore. And why the F would she be stripping? Her stomach hangs past her waist from havin kids. NASTY!!!
Real

United States

#14 Nov 16, 2011
They should just go ahead and name all strip clubs brothels because that is what they are if u have a pill to trade. We women need to stick together and get these dancers whrs some mental help because they are making us all look bad
whatever

West Chester, OH

#15 Dec 1, 2011
Unfortunately at one time in my life i did strip, ive also had many jobs where i wore a 3piece suit everyday so u cant stereotype.. but i worked with hailey & she is a crackhead who goes to the methadone clinic, or did.. i cant imagine much changing tho
That_guy

United States

#16 Dec 1, 2011
Brittany Mayo works up there...Is that who you are talking about?
Harper

Gibsonia, PA

#17 Dec 1, 2011
Wonderin wrote:
I think I know her...she has some self-respect issues, along with pent up anger towards her dad. She drinks, smokes, and is into recreational drugs. She's got a baby at home that she gave birth to while still in high school. She'll try anything once, especially for money. And, she needs some dental work done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jumol Scott 12 min Jealous Bitch 3
CC on backpage 39 min Reality King 22
East end break-ins 1 hr Lisa 45
Trumprompter 1 hr -zaphod- 71
Cherita brown 1 hr Da Truth 19
Brooke Riggs Moore 1 hr John 3
Ethics comittee investigating tri state pawn 1 hr Ethics 11

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance