Unbelievable

United States

#22 Mar 10, 2013
Your mother must be so proud!
1 post removed
urfunnyChinn

Huntington, WV

#24 Mar 11, 2013
Funny part is as pathetic and weak minded as Shane is, no he wont get what he deserves in the regional,but once he's sent to prison, it's a totally different story. And for Amanda, YOU'RE laughing??? Bitch I'm surprised you're not dead yet from rippin off the wrong person or opening your cock sucker at the wrong time. I know you somewhat well... Well enough to know you are BY FAR the worst mother, woman, shit, the worst person I have EVER met. And that's saying a lot when I live in Huntington. I dont know anyone who has never made a mistake in their lives, but jesus christ bitch, look at yourself. You truly are sad. How have you not offed yourself yet? I personally never gave a damn about what you did with your life, but when it came to little cage going though what he did because of YOU, that's a whole other story. That's when I lost all respect for you and shane both, because he didn't do a god damn thing to protect him from you. It's a shame it took CPS so long to remove him from you, but better late than never I suppose. And as for the newest edition to your fucked up family, you actually did the right thing by signing him over. I dont know anything about that situation, just that he'd be better off with Debbie than you and that's sad. Anyway, I should have said this already but just because you lost your kids is not what makes you a bad person, it's the fact you are just a horrible human being. I do honestly hope maybe one day, all these terrible things you've done to your "friends" and family come back you haunt you and maybe you'll actually wake the hell up and become something more than a drugged out, lying, thieving, skank. Too bad karma doesn't seem to show it's face in your life too often. Take care Bitch. he
Amanda wrote:
No buddy it don't go down like that hahaha
udlike2knw

Huntington, WV

#25 Mar 23, 2013
What doesn't go down like what? You write just one sentence Amanda, and even that doesn't make sense. It must be pretty serious when only 2 out of 30 ppl have something decent to say about you.
iknow

United States

#26 Apr 20, 2013
Well you stupid skank I'm laughing at you also all you are is a fat ugly skank drugged out [email protected] you are nothing to this world but one day I hope you do get what you deserve I hope you both rot but yes karma will bit you in the butt one day and I can't wait to sit their and watch both of you suffer for everything you did!! Howard was a amazing man who didn't deserve to die but that's why Shane is staying in prison because you can't keep you freaking story together
1 post removed
shane

Harrisonburg, VA

#28 Jan 13, 2014
None of u cowards no wat u talking about whoeverthis is u need to be a man and tell me who u r

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East end break-ins 20 min Gonnagetthem 75
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 24 min Sundog512 1,507
let the addicts die die die die die 36 min Nancy 6
Overdoses 38 min lol 99
Secret Confessions Of Married Couples Anything ... (Jun '12) 1 hr Nancy 139
KODI Amazon FIRE STICK Local SELLERS around here? 2 hr Cash in hand 1
Men who cheat 5 hr Roger 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance