Shane mccaffrey from 9th st

Shane mccaffrey from 9th st

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Scott Depot, WV

#1 Oct 12, 2011
does anyone know were shane is these days last i heard he went to iraq did he come back is he ok He was my homie and i was wondering whatever happened to him

New York, NY

#2 Oct 13, 2011
Didn't he" legally" marry and have a kid (who was then taken away by CPS),AMNDA CHIN (RUGGLES)(MCCAFFREY)!!!!!! Who is cracked out and PREGNANT AGAIN. God save her daughter, son and unborn baby!
old buddy

Waynesboro, VA

#3 Oct 13, 2011
no he has kids with her but he is the one that cleaned her up and the are doin really good now bet u wouldnt say it to thier face

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Oct 14, 2011
If that is truly the case then good, but where are her two other kids? And as a matter of fact I have spoken words very similar to those I have placed here to her face and she has expressed her opinions about me. Some of the things she has done to a very special friend of mine have been questionable actions at best, however if she is clean and doing well then I wish her luck.

Huntington, WV

#5 Aug 13, 2012
I'll would gladly say those sort of things to amandas face. Don't have as big of a problem with Shane but they're both worthless scum. No, Shane doesn't have any of their kids. Amanda just had her new baby recently at chh and signed her rights over to him, just like she did baby Shane. Didn't see Shane steppin up and saying something. And apparently, just Weeks after having her newborn, that bitch Amanda id knocked up again. it seems to me she staying pregnant so she doesn't get kcied out of the methadone clinic. She is by far the nastiest, ugliest, trashiest, waste of a soul I've EVER met, and I've lived in Huntington my whole life. I wish all of her kids the best in life and the best is away from Amanda, Shane and the whole family.

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2012
u must be scum and obviously dont know me becouse i have my kids and im not pregnant amd dropped out of the clinic myself to stay away from you skanks bitch if u so jealous of me and claim you know me then you would have used your real name so u could get sum bitch

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 25, 2012
Shane is in wrj. He murdered a man this week

Fairfield, VA

#8 Aug 25, 2012
Needin2no wrote:
Shane is in wrj. He murdered a man this week
shut up jerkoff you dont know what you are talkjin about

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 25, 2012
Well, mandy pandy, just maybe YOU don't know what you are "talkjin"about!
1 post removed

United States

#11 Aug 25, 2012
Still in jail for murder. Sounds like a helluva guy honey. I feel sorry for your children. I pray for garbage parents like yourself. SMH....

Charleston, WV

#12 Aug 26, 2012
Where is CPS? Those kids need to be protected from this mess. Everyone who has first hand information needs to call and make reports so there are no more innocent victims. You dont even have to tell your name. I am not a hater.

Medina, OH

#13 Aug 26, 2012
His ass is going to jail where he belongs! Hitting someone in the head with nything was just stupid.

Charleston, WV

#14 Aug 26, 2012
Shane is already in jail and word is he is gunna get murder charges added Monday. That whole bunch is scum of the earth ....what about brother pat and the low life bunch he runs with? Are they gettin charged with anything?

Ardsley, NY

#15 Sep 2, 2012
He murdered my best friends dad deservers the death penalty. It's pretty messed up and very sad he is scum.

United States

#16 Sep 3, 2012
Bi*tch you do not have any of your kids. You signed your newborn because he was addicted and you couldnt handle a baby on methodone. Its your fault wh*re. Somebody needs to rip your uterus out. You dont deserve to be a mother. I'm glad you dont have those babies. They deserve much better than a junkie wh*re mother and a murdering father. I can't believe your stupid ass is pregnant again. You are pathetic.
I know

United States

#17 Sep 4, 2012
I hope he rots in jail. Amanda needs to join him its not like she takes care of her kids or anything. Biggest pos in Huntington.
i know

United States

#18 Feb 21, 2013
BOTH ARE F***ED UP DON'T HAVE ANY of their kids cause they cant stay off drugs long enough AND YES I HOPES HE ROTS IN JAIL THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE ALIVE!!

United States

#19 Mar 9, 2013
Skank ass no good pos u don't know me or my situation and dude got what he deserved from Shane I'm giggling at you all

United States

#20 Mar 9, 2013
Well perhaps Shane will get what he deserves in jail. A good old fashion a*s raping lol. You need to be in there as well wh@re

United States

#21 Mar 10, 2013
No buddy it don't go down like that hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has Trump done for you? 4 min The Last Warrior ... 249
Trump gets $1.6 Billion for wall in new budget 10 min The Last Warrior ... 27
Boltonís Super PAC Connection 20 min Without Provocation 4
America Held Hostage Day 428 22 min Silent Majority 22
How bad will villanova beat west virginia 22 min The Last Warrior ... 35
Disgusting west end white people 28 min PFC TAB BBK 13
Transgender in the military 31 min Let em go 4
Trump taking your bumpstocks 1 hr mine not urs 42

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance