Payfer that party lol

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2012
Sheetz picnic tables huh? Hmmm
What's this girl look like?
sexy momma

Huntington, WV

#22 Feb 10, 2012
Shes a thief dont trust her she will steal anything she can get her hands on to get high she needs to get help and stop stealing from people or someone is gonna mess her up if she keeps stealing from everybody I would not want to have to look over my shoulder wondering who is behind me that i have stolen from Misty get a Life and stop stealing its gonna come back to haunt u what ever u do today comes back tomorrow karma will come Back on you
Pedro

Huntington, WV

#23 Feb 14, 2012
I'm willing to bet almost all of these posts are from bitter ex boyfriends. It's a shame the skanks you dated feel the need to show their own "class" You have taken a bad road the last few years, and I hope someday you get clean. Your daughter deserves that, and you don't deserve to be a joke on a local trash site. btw it's "Mistie" not Misty, dumbass.
the unknown

United States

#24 Jan 22, 2013
Im not a bitter old boyfriend just speaking from experience...and will tell ya she has took money from me, tried causing probs with me & my man but it didnt work. Im sure she has talked aboit me too but could care less what anyone thinks of me especially her. She still doin pills, still lives in westend and walks about everywhere she goes (not that u could tell be her weight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops want Landlord to do Cops job. 7 min Suspicious Bubble... 17
Big Fat Helen 12 min Tracks 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 min Knowledge 4,204
Emilea Burgh needs to get laid 25 min winkwinkkiss 5
Liberal Antifa started the violence in Virginia 28 min club red 22
It's A Circus Downtown Today 44 min Concerned citizen 6
Huge race riots in Charlottesville Virginia today 45 min Silent Majority 169
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 19 hr many retards no time 64

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web