Changed

Huntington, WV

#1 Nov 12, 2013
I have decided that black women make much better spouses and girlfriends than white women. And I am white.
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#2 Nov 12, 2013
I have all ways thought black women got the short end of the stick from black men.I too think black women are top notch people.
bobbus

Stafford, VA

#3 Jan 27, 2014
I agree...they are awesome and loyal. They lift you up and push you to greatness.
1 post removed
chocolate goddess

Louisa, KY

#5 Jan 28, 2014
I think African American women are very very beautiful and their strong will and determination but they also possess a deep and strong love for their man and family. They are not weak and don't take no crap unlike other women, and what you see what you get no be. I like that so ladies if you're looking for a man who is of a different race than. You hit me up
mistaken

Roanoke, VA

#6 Jan 28, 2014
no way wrote:
Black women are loud an obnoxious; plus you can't take them anywhere nice in worries that they'll start acting like ghetto thugs and start a fight.
See there is where people keep mistaken ghetto people all black people arent ghetto and all ghetto people arent black
Love white men

Stafford, VA

#7 Jan 28, 2014
chocolate goddess wrote:
I think African American women are very very beautiful and their strong will and determination but they also possess a deep and strong love for their man and family. They are not weak and don't take no crap unlike other women, and what you see what you get no be. I like that so ladies if you're looking for a man who is of a different race than. You hit me up

I love white men! Where can I find you? Hehe
bigboy304

Stafford, VA

#8 Jan 28, 2014
Black girls are deff more loyal and down for you. White bitches snitch and leave u behind there asses are better and don't age as bad as white ppl way more chill but there ain't sneaking around one 1 they are not dumb
Lycan

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2014
Japanese, Thai, Veitnamese, are very submissive and the most traditional in gender roles.
Itialian women never switch gears, they always nag but are good homemakers.
French women have no clue what they want. Usually the most prudish but love to tease.
Native American women are sooooo self rightous but ironically progressive.
Latina by far the most exotic, but very high maintance on physical and emotional attention. They implode into chaos if you ignore them for 15 mins. Very self destructive when unhappy.
Indian women are the most frugile. Very unselfish. Easily replaced with a blow up doll though. You`ll get the same conversation from it too.
Arabic women are a blend of Indian and Latinas on a wide spectrum. You never really know which traits you`ll get.
Irish women play dualities. Sundresses to tomboys, elegant at drinking games. The hardest to impress.
Black women are the easiest to please. They have low expectations. Any romance will still thier heart away. But they usually have the most drama.
bobbus

Stafford, VA

#10 Jan 29, 2014
Not true...

“The Night He Came Home”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11 Jan 30, 2014
Most black women want a "White Daddy" for money and also because they are ashamed of the stereotype placed on their race. It's the same with white women who want "Madden Kings" for protection and ...well we all know what could be said there. The thing with black women is, not all of them, but a lot of them is to bring down the black male. They act like men, look like men, talk like men, and FIGHT like MEN. They raise their children to be generational welfare recipients, make them racist against their own race out of shame, and will straight up assault someone or have them put in prison out of sheer malice or for simply disagreeing with them. This is not a racist statement as it is a proven and heavily commentated on trend. Ask a black man who he is afraid of the most and he will probably say either his mother or the mother of one of his children. I personally have no hatred for black women but the truth is that they hate being dark skinned and will do anything to bring another dark skinned person down. Again, a lot, not all.
whist

Barboursville, WV

#12 Jan 30, 2014
A black woman or a white woman, light skin is more pleasing to the eyes. Both can be bitches, I have never seen a submissive black woman. Both have their pluses and minues but in the end white skin is just better looking.

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#13 Jan 30, 2014
I likes me them big ole mountain gorilla looking women. Wif dem black shiny faces and big wide noses. Big ole wide black ass covered in hair. I lure em in wif my jungle music and some shiny trinkets. They gets to jumpin up and down gettin all hot and lathered up dey starts a hootin and a hollerin and grunting. Den I gets up behinds em and I stick it in, dey gets to hollerin some more and starts praisin Jesus. Dey acts like dey don't want it and is trying to get away. Days when I grabs em by da shoulders and fills em up wif my man juice. 9 months later I gots me another niglett runnin around. K-kutta
odommi

Ironton, OH

#14 Feb 2, 2014
Lycan wrote:
Japanese, Thai, Veitnamese, are very submissive and the most traditional in gender roles.
Itialian women never switch gears, they always nag but are good homemakers.
French women have no clue what they want. Usually the most prudish but love to tease.
Native American women are sooooo self rightous but ironically progressive.
Latina by far the most exotic, but very high maintance on physical and emotional attention. They implode into chaos if you ignore them for 15 mins. Very self destructive when unhappy.
Indian women are the most frugile. Very unselfish. Easily replaced with a blow up doll though. You`ll get the same conversation from it too.
Arabic women are a blend of Indian and Latinas on a wide spectrum. You never really know which traits you`ll get.
Irish women play dualities. Sundresses to tomboys, elegant at drinking games. The hardest to impress.
Black women are the easiest to please. They have low expectations. Any romance will still thier heart away. But they usually have the most drama.
I bet your a real stud every woman wants you lmao
lovem

United States

#15 Feb 2, 2014
I've seen a lot of beautiful black women in huntington. I am white and have a good paying job and own my home in the country . Any cute black women ages 18 to 35 contact me if interested and ill get in touch with you.
1 post removed
WhiteGuyLovesBLa ckGirs

Charleston, WV

#17 Feb 2, 2014
Yesss sirrrr agreed
mrsM

Huntington, WV

#18 Feb 3, 2014
Mentalvoyeur wrote:
I likes me them big ole mountain gorilla looking women. Wif dem black shiny faces and big wide noses. Big ole wide black ass covered in hair. I lure em in wif my jungle music and some shiny trinkets. They gets to jumpin up and down gettin all hot and lathered up dey starts a hootin and a hollerin and grunting. Den I gets up behinds em and I stick it in, dey gets to hollerin some more and starts praisin Jesus. Dey acts like dey don't want it and is trying to get away. Days when I grabs em by da shoulders and fills em up wif my man juice. 9 months later I gots me another niglett runnin around. K-kutta
POS!!

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#19 Feb 3, 2014
Mentalvoyeur wrote:
The only thing you are filling with your genetic shallow end of the gene pool spunk is the neighbors goat. She would have ran from you too if she wasn't tied up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East End heroin overdose 6 min Shannon Rose 8
News Engagement Announcement: 49 min Party planner 3
rhonda ferguson....... west virginia choice (Dec '12) 1 hr Phsyco 38
prostitutes walking Madison Ave (Aug '15) 1 hr Phsyco 78
Best hair salons in Huntington 2 hr NEED HELP 8
Attn Blacks: Stay out of my neighborhood !! 3 hr no chance 4
for a black people 3 hr Kiosco 115
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages